Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (53801 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by edupedia: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
ebby9z:
Oya scheming has started
This Obasanjo sef no dey rest.
And why is Jonathan's stomach that big? He won't stop this kainkain before it becomes the death of him. grin
I'm looking forward to where Obasanjo will swing in this whole thing.
Seems he's hell-bent on removing Bubu

....the OBJ who go comot Bubu is yet to be born...both clowns are eating their vomits like all Nigerian politicians....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
samakins1001:
Haba, Were You There When He Was Sleeping With His Son's Wives. Jonathan Is A Complete Gentle Man, He Can Welcome Anyboby.

Sir, I was not there, so was his son that accused him in court and ex-wife who accused him in the tabloids. None of them were there too cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Kdon2: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
windwayltd:
THIS GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIAN PAINS AND AGONY TODAY. THEY SQUANDERED THE COMMON WEALTH OF ALL NIGERIANS THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL.

That is a lie! He also has the ptf scandal to his name. That's why he dare not prosecute past leaders too. Besides to me there is no worse enemy of Nigeria than someone who publicly declare that abacha never looted or stole Nigeria money.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Unfortunately, you don't win all the time. When you're so busy occupying yourself with other people issues and concern you easily loose focus of yours. A busy and focused person with sincere business at stake will be busy trying to sustain such business and build another but not for OBJ! Too busy trying to dictate who rules or not forgetting to focus on his own family issues and business. This time around he may not win!
He can't sell Us a dead pig as a goat again, we are wiser!
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nathdoug:
compare him to the vegetable from duara..
We're better off without any of them all...Buhari, Jonathan, OBJ...they should all be bombed
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by 49cents(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Hmmm..The Lord of Bourdillon readily come to mind.

spot on. Tinubu is perpetually restless, tirelessly trying to assert himself by outsmarting others. his dont sleep, its always one politiking to the other. Seriously they need prayer so that they can use that energy for what will give them peace
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Born2Breed:
Jona beware of that man.
They cooperate to improvise us.

Unrelated, @purplerain, call ur contact person to know u wanna do 64pages now because no 32-page passport. They have not submitted June - July files, this another way to hasten the sth.

You can hit me at my address on my signature if u need additional info.

Antispambot got me on travel till 7.15pm today, but this thing is getting too frequent.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
edupedia:

....the OBJ who go comot Bubu is yet to be born...both clowns are eating their vomits like all Nigerian politicians....
You think?
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by alowonle02(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't see anything genue and solid quality in Obasanjo any more. This man is a devil and always trying to erode and vitiate current administration which I will implore Nigerians to repudiate him from achieving this. Meeting with Jonathan was jst dignify him of being neutr while he is not.I expect him to work in accodance with d present administration and find ways to stem incessant maimings and killings in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by alowonle02(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Short devil.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by zoedew: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Clear sign Obasanjo is desperate to see Buhari out of office.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by samakins1001: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
1stCitizen:

Sir, I was not there, so was his son that accused him in court and ex-wife who accused him in the tabloids. None of them were there too cheesy
Ok. Welcome To Otuoke.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
ebby9z:
Oya scheming has started
And why is Jonathan's stomach that big? He won't stop this kainkain before it becomes the death of him. grin
shocked

Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Mankosi: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gathering of political heavyweights like this is not something baba should joke with.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
49cents:

spot on. Tinubu is perpetually restless, tirelessly trying to assert himself by outsmarting others. his dont sleep, its always one politiking to the other. Seriously they need prayer so that they can use that energy for what will give them peace
Peace? There's no peace for the wicked!
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by BabaO2: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
samakins1001:
Don't Forget That Jonathan Was Humilated In 2015, Obj, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankanso And Galadnma Supported Buhari In 2015 Election. Jonathan Is A Gentle Man. What Do You Want Jonathan To Do Now. Otuoke Loading....
objectively, all those people you mentioned are not politicians with value except Saraki with 50% share of Kwara electorates with armed robbery syndicate, but now not sure with the recent discovery of his syndicate. Obj is just a noise maker that cannot deliver his ward when it comes to proper election. No one had destroyed the future of Nigeria more than obj.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Akpacha:
Hope obasanjo would be man enough to saying sorry to Goodluck Jonathan over his role b4 last general election. And to entire good pple of Nigeria as well, for forcing this calamitous buhari on us.

You need to go to Ota and kiss OBJ's ass as "Thank You" for saving you from Jonathan and PDP's mega sharing and looting.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Ja4christ: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
yemmight:
Scattered everything in the country and now hiding in Otuoke.

I see . so he should come and kill himself for you . The persecution you ve given him is not enough ba. I guess you would ve been more satisfied if he flew abroad to spend the rest of his life using nigerian money or if he pays nigerdelta militants to make buhari s government unbearable..Get some sense
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
any Jonathan based alliance will be a very big blow to the ruling party. if Atiku can submit to being a Vice President under Jonathan then there may be hope for PDP
But he won't submit to that.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
ebby9z:

We're better off without any of them all...Buhari, Jonathan, OBJ...they should all be bombed
i support you on this one my brother..
we have same view
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by tete7000(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Obasanjo ought to be ashamed of himself.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by DK2daworld: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
yemmight:
Scattered everything in the country and now hiding in Otuoke.

Very funny. You even had 27 likes.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Donlino123(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
ebby9z:
Oya scheming has started
Thunder fire u der!! shabi na u give am kaikai drink? person wen da drink kaikai da fat? sense u no go gree get na to talk rubbish u sabi!!!
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by bon5: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
The best president that Nigeria has ever produced. I salute you Sir
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by biggy26: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
ebby9z:
Oya scheming has started
Peace of mind. Abuja wahala drained him. Now he is chopping life.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by deomelo: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
16 Years of OBJ and Jona earned $788 billion.

What exactly did Nigerians get in return for that astronomical amount?

NOTHING

ZERO.

Sadly for the clowns in otuoke, Nigerians don gyrate past the MUMU stage.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerians still dont get it. Bubu or no bubu, OBJ or no OBJ, Jona or no Jona, Nigeria is going no where come 2019. lets brazen or be prepared for the worse. We as a people are our own real problem.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Donlino123:

Thunder fire u der!! shabi na u give am kaikai drink? person wen da drink kaikai da fat? sense u no go gree get na to talk rubbish u sabi!!!
You see, you have to be mature, calm and collected as a grown up. It's all bants, you don't have to resort to name calling and shouting.
Now be a good boy henceforth, okay?
You can stand up now.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by samakins1001: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
BabaO2:
objectively, all those people you mentioned are not politicians with value except Saraki with 50% share of Kwara electorates with armed robbery syndicate, but now not sure with the recent discovery of his syndicate. Obj is just a noise maker that cannot deliver his ward when it comes to proper election. No one had destroyed the future of Nigeria more than obj.
I Get You Right, But Only GOD Can Lead Us To Nigeria Better Future.
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by WondaWoman: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Heng Balance Lamp - A unique lamp with switch in mid-air NOW IN NIGERIA
This lamp is breaking away from traditions, with a switch in mid-air. Its unique design brings magic into your life. If you have missed it, you can still order now by calling or chat via whatsapp 07033144610

Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by BlindAngel: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
psychologist:
Talk about a modest man
Talk about someone with integrity tested with fire and brimstone yet never came short
Talk about the father of Africa modern day democracy

Talk about Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, posterity will never forget you

In temitemi.1 voice
Fayose my mentor
Jonathan my role model

You just made me smile... Hmmm temitemi1, i really missed that guy
Re: Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by StevieAbraks111(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why does I look like Obansanjos shoes has eyes nose and mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode / BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.