Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog (47895 Views)

Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend / Israel Adesanya Defeats Yoel Romero In A Kick Boxing Tie / Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by egorov(m): 4:45am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard
No dear. That's. Dogue de Bordeaux(French mastiff)
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by egorov(m): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2018
stagger:

Na wa o. GSD ke?

That looks like a Mastiff. Don't know if it is a Napolitean or a Bull mastiff. I'm not a dog owner.
. That's. Dogue de Bordeaux(French mastiff)
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by egorov(m): 4:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Exwizard:

Sorry just confirmed it now is a German shepard breed

Dogue de Bordeaux(French mastiff)
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by egorov(m): 4:48am On Aug 01, 2018
AryaSand:

It's a French Bull Mastiff.

Remove the bull. French mastiff. There's nothing like French bull mastiff
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by egorov(m): 4:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Diegostan:

Lool, heck no!

That a bull mastif na haba

It's not a bull mastiff, rather it's a French mastiff
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by fredoooooo: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2018
This fat dog like higuain ,Make he come try am with Bingo for my street ,if e no go chop his leg join the ball together ... grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard
oh gwad what have we done to deserve this?
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Childishbanjino(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
All i see is The GOAT � and his Dog �

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by monaPhilz: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2018
swiperthefox:
He is almost the same height with the dog. This man is a midget.
He has nothing on CR7 who is the greatest of all time. If this one thinks he can replicate what he is doing in Barcelona, let him dare to leave them for another club. CR7 has proven himself over and over again every where and i am confident he will do it again in Juventus.
Same mumu talk. Una no dey tire? Messi pass Cr7! All these excuse no carry water joor

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by frowland(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Exwizard:
That can't be a dog that's a beast in dog body... So big a DOG

Saying of dogs siberian husky remains my best breed.

God knows I love dogs but he who is not financially buoyant shouldn't take a dog for a pet. Pls God ans my calls, I can't wait to own a dog as my pet and beastie.

Likes for Messi
Share for Ronaldo

That's a french mastiff.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by peterd53(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2018
perdollar:
d dog is taller than him! y? meanwhile CR7 came, he saw n he conquered LA ligue. LA ligue is no longer a challenge so he left it for midget landlord

Conquer La Liga
Just 2 league title in 9 years
Just 3 league top scorer award in 9 years
Guy just kip shut, if u no sabi anything

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2018
egorov:

Remove the bull. French mastiff. There's nothing like French bull mastiff

Alright. Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by sunnywee(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Exwizard:
That can't be a dog that's a beast in dog body... So big a DOG

Saying of dogs siberian husky remains my best breed.

God knows I love dogs but he who is not financially buoyant shouldn't take a dog for a pet. Pls God ans my calls, I can't wait to own a dog as my pet and beastie.

Likes for Messi
Share for Ronaldo

Check Tibetan Mastiff breed
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2018
inoki247:
imagine na Dog dey play ball for Abroad ... The dog in my street play ball go dere side mistakenly na Eat dem go eat d ball. something is wrong with diz country even d animals malfunctionss.

Lmao, is it our dogs fault?
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by bouncin04(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by egorov(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2018
AryaSand:

Alright. Thank You!

You're welcome dear
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by boyjo: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Dude is so handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by shakyum: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2018
post=69873396:
Laughter can be heard from Messi's children as their dad left their beloved pet out of breath and completely bamboozled.

If he is dribbling this GIANT of a beast this way, why won't he always kill defenders on the field of play?
Only a GREAT player can do this!
#RESPECT

The Giant Beast is only trained to fight intruders and not to play football, he should go and dribble Sergio Ramos that way and we will know that he is the GOAT.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by pajabs(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Immorttal:
next time call it Dogue de Bordeaux or French Mastiff
Huh huh..... Thanks
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2018
egorov:

No dear. That's. Dogue de Bordeaux(French mastiff)
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2018
askibee:

oh gwad what have we done to deserve this?
Lolzzz... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Diegostan:

Lool, heck no!

That a bull mastif na haba
French mastiff
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2018
stagger:

Na wa o. GSD ke?

That looks like a Mastiff. Don't know if it is a Napolitean or a Bull mastiff. I'm not a dog owner.
Thsnks. They call it French mastiff
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Olodo
You know that comment was only for attention?
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that comment was only for attention?
I hadn't realized. Sorry.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
chicoMX:

you say what?
French mastiff
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

I hadn't realized. Sorry.
Dont be. wink

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by chicoMX(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
French mastiff
Okays.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by jeff1607(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard

haba! fear God n.a.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2018
jeff1607:

haba! fear God n.a.
You know I know that's not a German shepherd ryt? That's a mastiff
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Damilaredrey24(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Goat and Dog playing ball together..dats funny tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Onazi Ogenyi Pounding Yam For His Mother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.