Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog (47896 Views)

Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend / Israel Adesanya Defeats Yoel Romero In A Kick Boxing Tie / Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Silentscreamer(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dats wot ramos and co have been passing through

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by perdollar(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
d dog is taller than him! y? meanwhile CR7 came, he saw n he conquered LA ligue. LA ligue is no longer a challenge so he left it for midget landlord
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
I saw this on twitter earlier.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by stagger: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard

Na wa o. GSD ke?

That looks like a Mastiff. Don't know if it is a Napolitean or a Bull mastiff. I'm not a dog owner.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jay5mie:
The dog is not big...its Messi that is short

If his height will keep him shinning week in week out then I don't want him taller than that

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Mulatta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
No wonder Messi usually height keepers anyhow. Goat and dog playing
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Silentscreamer:
dats wot ramos and co have been passing through

You're wicked!!
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by perdollar(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Olodo
my prayer for u na to b dog in ur next life so dt ur condion go improve. dt dog dey spend in a day weytin u dey spend money for a year

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Pidginwhisper: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
stagger:

Na wa o. GSD ke?

That looks like a Mastiff. Don't know if it is a Napolitean or a Bull mastiff. I'm not a dog owner.
French Mastiff actually

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Tareguu: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
obafemee80:

Lionel Messi has been preparing for the new La Liga season by enjoying a kick-about with his huge pet dog in his garden.

The 31-year-old was granted an extended break from  Barcelona  boss Ernesto Valverde following his participation at the World Cup for Argentina.

And with the majority of his team-mates taking part in Barca's pre-season tour of the US, Messi has been honing in on his skills with his hulking Dogue de Bordeaux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ksm79nnnYc

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner's wife Antonella Roccuzzo uploaded a video on her Instagram account of her beau casually flicking the ball over their pet dog Hulk.

Just like the world's most gifted defenders, two-year-old Hulk proved to be out of his depth when attempting to dispossess Messi.

Laughter can be heard from Messi's children as their dad left their beloved pet out of breath and completely bamboozled.

The 2014 World Cup runner-up and his partner recently attended former team-mate Cesc Fabregas' wedding bash in Ibiza alongside Thierry Henry, John Terry and Luis Suarez.

He is currently recovering from international heartbreak yet again after Argentina crashed out of the last-16 in Russia.

And Valverde will be hoping he comes back firing on all cylinders ahead of the season opener against Alaves at the Nou Camp.

His side beat Tottenham on penalties in the International Champions Cup in the early hours of Sunday morning, and will come up against AC Milan on Wednesday.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6897790/lionel-messi-barcelona-pet-dog-football-training/

The greatest of all time

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by chiboy1116: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Exwizard:

Nope that's police dog
nope it's a french mastiff
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Exwizard: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
chiboy1116:
nope it's a french mastiff
Sorry just confirmed it now is a German shepard breed
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
my prayer for u na to b dog in ur next life so dt ur condion go improve. dt dog dey spend in a day weytin u dey spend money for a year
Nairaland na him give you chance to spew trash from your dustbin of a mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by andrew444(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Messi playing with his dog Sergio Ramos

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by perdollar(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Nairaland na him give you chance to spew trash from your dustbin of a mouth.
y r u pained?
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Exwizard:
That can't be a dog that's a beast in dog body... So big a DOG

Saying of dogs siberian husky remains my best breed.

God knows I love dogs but he who is not financially buoyant shouldn't take a dog for a pet. Pls God ans my calls, I can't wait to own a dog as my pet and beastie.

Likes for Messi
Share for Ronaldo

SH's look like wolfs.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by swiperthefox: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
He is almost the same height with the dog. This man is a midget.
He has nothing on CR7 who is the greatest of all time. If this one thinks he can replicate what he is doing in Barcelona, let him dare to leave them for another club. CR7 has proven himself over and over again every where and i am confident he will do it again in Juventus.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nelson247: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Messi commited a foul and the dog couldnt stop him, na hand of god?lol

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by BRASH: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
But they said messi's performance is not by hard work

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by OgeFather(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
see the way he is just playing the big dog around ......
the same way he'll be playing LaLiga around in ronaldo's absence

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by gaby(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Too much money fit make you arrange your own stadium and world cup...thunder faya poverty mama..

By the way, that dog play ball pass Ighalo..

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by DONADAMS(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2018
inoki247:
imagine na Dog dey play ball for Abroad ... The dog in my street play ball go dere side mistakenly na Eat dem go eat d ball. something is wrong with diz country even d animals malfunctionss.
lmao grin ah swear
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2018
stagger:

Na wa o. GSD ke?

It's a French Bull Mastiff.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Oegbeyem: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2018
perdollar:
d dog is taller than him! y? meanwhile CR7 came, he saw n he conquered LA ligue. LA ligue is no longer a challenge so he left it for midget landlord
abeg shift yeye dey smell. LA Liga scorecard, Messi 7/10 or 6/9, Ronaldo 2/9 cock sucker, conquered indeed

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Oegbeyem: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2018
swiperthefox:
He is almost the same height with the dog. This man is a midget.
He has nothing on CR7 who is the greatest of all time. If this one thinks he can replicate what he is doing in Barcelona, let him dare to leave them for another club. CR7 has proven himself over and over again every where and i am confident he will do it again in Juventus.
Messi doesn't follow Ronaldo, Ronaldo follows him. If Ron is good let him come and play for Enyimba. Prove himself to who, you're the only one living in denial. He can't leave because he presently can't be replaced. Your boy was kicked out by Florentino, there's no challenge in Juventus, they've won the league 7/7 or is he looking for league wins lool. The Messi effect. Ron is a sharp guy. Wuru wuru to the answer player, that's where he's better than Messi lol. The guy called Ronaldo irritates me, never seen a more selfish/self-centered player/personality in my life

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by MrDoGood(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2018
Exwizard:
That can't be a dog that's a beast in dog body... So big a DOG

Saying of dogs siberian husky remains my best breed.

God knows I love dogs but he who is not financially buoyant shouldn't take a dog for a pet. Pls God ans my calls, I can't wait to own a dog as my pet and beastie.

Likes for Messi
Share for Ronaldo
Have you seen tibetan mastiff?
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Dollabiz: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Diegostan(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard

Lool, heck no!

That a bull mastif na haba
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by DonroxyII: 2:13am On Aug 01, 2018
see how Messi is punishing that Dog with great flips .... Messi dey dribble humans then add Dogs too !!
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by vioment: 3:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Messi go dun punish dat dog tire with skills. Anya aju go dey do that dog anytime e try luck.
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Kip on playing wit dog...hiz bizness sha
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Immorttal: 3:53am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard
next time call it Dogue de Bordeaux or French Mastiff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Onazi Ogenyi Pounding Yam For His Mother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.