Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (123459 Views)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
See tweets.

I am excited by the new efforts, which seeks to build the reborn PDP on the core principles of promoting democratic values; internal democracy; accountability; inclusion and national competitiveness; genuine commitment to restructuring and devolution of powers...

What we have all agreed is that a deep commitment to these ideals were not only a demonstration of our patriotism but also a matter of enlightened self-interest.

What the experience of the last three years have taught us is that the most important task that we face as a country is how to reunite our people. Never before had so many people in so many parts of our country felt so alienated from their Nigerianness.

Therefore, we understand that the greatest task before us is to reunite the county and give everyone a sense of belonging regardless of region or religion.

Every Nigerian must have an instinctive confidence that he or she will be treated with justice and equity in any part of the country regardless of the language they speak or how they worship God.

This is the great task that trumps all. Unless we are able to achieve this, all other claim to progress, would remain unsustainable. This is the task that I am committing myself to and I believe that it is in this PDP, that I will have the opportunity to play my part.

It is my hope that the APC will respect the choice that I have made as my democratic right, and understand that even though we will now occupy a different political space, we do not necessarily become enemies unto one another.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1024371857397567489

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oshiomole is that Party Chairman every opposition dreads.... He is always ahead of you by many miles..

Tony Aneni is now retired courtesy of Oshio Baba!

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by OneStep3: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Diy09: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Truly there's government within a government

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by FarahAideed: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lies he was not forced out but left the evil party

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by OneStep3: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
U must be a double standard man.
This same man u celebrated is now irritating u all of a sudden.
I remembered how u were masturbating when Ali Modu Sheriff was destabilizing PDP.
U need to hide your bald t0t0 in shame.

NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by kalu61(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
liar Mohammed can now eat Kwara APC

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by idealogical: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Enjoy your new home/Old home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by bender79: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki was beating to his game. He wanted to hold on to both parties till the tail end. As far as I'm concerned oshiomole is the man of the moment for APC. These people would have done yeye with oyegun

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by idealogical: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
bender79:
Saraki was beating to his game. He wanted to hold on to both parties till the tail end. As far as I'm concerned oshiomole is the man of the moment for APC. These people would have done yeye with oyegun

Oyegun was part of their game, he looked the other way and even encouraged them until Tinubu stepped in to force him out.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Shukuakukobambi: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
idealogical:

Oyegun was part of their game, he looked the other way and even encouraged them until Tinubu stepped in to force him out.

bender79:

Actually, oyegun was their victim. He was being used without knowing. The baba just be like Ernest Shonekan wey dey look like dundee not knowing say abacha don take over cheesy

If oyegun had continued, tambuwal, Bukola for just expel buhari on the day of the APC presidential primaries then apply to INEC for a deregistration "due to prevailing circumstances beyond our control" cheesy

They had no answer to the buhari tsunami of 2015 so had to take cover in APC so as not to be swept away. They hoped to do damage from the inside and they've been succeeding for the past 3 years. No thanks to oyegun and his docility. Him and buhari are very similar. Dem siddon till pant begin wear dem cheesy

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Oshiomole is that Party Chairman every opposition dreads.... He is always ahead of you by many miles..

Tony is now retired courtesy of Oshio Baba!
the same oshiomole has been destroying Apc with his statement and body language. you never see anything yet.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by ChangetheChange: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oshiomole was sent by God to help us destroy APC

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Shukuakukobambi: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies he was not forced out but left the evil party

Who is lying? You or Saraki?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by ChangetheChange: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari will soon decamp by himself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by ChangetheChange: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bye Bye APC

grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Racoon(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
It have just became imperative for men of conscience to jettison this catastrophic political experiment Nigeria have ever embarked upon with this diabolically wicked coven of evil called the APC in order to salvage this country.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Shukuakukobambi: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same oshiomole has been destroying Apc with his statement and body language. you never see anything yet.

Would Saraki have stayed if Oshiomhole didn't come? Would tambuwal have stayed? We're they ever on the same page with APC?

While I think Oshiomhole should apply more decorum, you can be tough without being constantly confrontational, the truth is that these decampees were never on the same page with APC. Now everyone don dey bear him papa name. Let's see how the game goes.

The only guy I'm angry about is kwankwaso because ganduje just came to hijack all that kwankwaso did and worked for

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by ChangetheChange: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Racoon:
It have just became imperative for men of conscience to jettison this catastrophic political experiment Nigeria have ever embarked upon with this diabolically wicked coven of evil called the APC in order to salvage this country.

True talk brother

APC is a failed experiment

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by tomakint: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

This old man, this old man, you no go siddon for one place why not wait for Saraki's next move before disturbing every cyberspace with your prattling.......

13 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by bender79: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Actually, oyegun was their victim. He was being used without knowing. The baba just be like Ernest Shonekan wey dey look like dundee not knowing say abacha don take over cheesy

If oyegun had continued, tambuwal, Bukola for just expel buhari on the day of the APC presidential primaries then apply to INEC for a deregistration "due to prevailing circumstances beyond our control" cheesy

They had no answer to the buhari tsunami of 2015 so had to take cover in APC so as not to be swept away. They hoped to do damage from the inside and they've been succeeding for the past 3 years. No thanks to oyegun and his docility. Him and buhari are very similar. Dem siddon till pant begin wear dem cheesy
Buhari is too docile. Under normal circumstances PDP is not soppose to flex muscle. Buhari played bad politics from the onset. His economic policies are not aggressive enough even though something is being done. He is distant from the people as if he doesn't exist etc

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by RevenGeMission: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Alienated from looting?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Racoon(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Oshiomole is rather destroying the APC faster than expected.Politics is played by persuasion & not the bullying/toutish mentality he is exhibiting.

20 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Tony should be tired and retired at his age. Everyone is not gifted with sound health at old age like OBJ. Even the wobbly idiotic pig of daura in aso rock should be resting with his cows by now.

26 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Shukuakukobambi: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
bender79:
Buhari is too docile. Under normal circumstances PDP is not soppose to flex muscle. Buhari played bad politics from the onset. His economic policies are not aggressive enough even though something is being done. He is distant from the people as if he doesn't exist etc

He's Mr 'I belong to nobody and everybody'. Now he don begin see say there are plenty Mr 'somebody' wey no send nobody and don't care about 'everybody' cheesy

His docility no get part 2. His political illiteracy is legendary cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by SLAPMUMU: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Someone should please heip ngenekwenu with postino 2 because she has missed her period.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
bender79:
Oshiomole was drafted in to finally destroy APC. The former governor who told a poor widow begging him for mercy to go and die is the right man for the job to send the idiotic pig of daura home come 2019!

15 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
This defection pain NgeneUkwenu , she just carry the thing for head since morning tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Bantino(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
interesting
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ko a jikin sai Baba

11 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by computer0810(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
His leaving will not make Nigeria better, selfish movement activated

23 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
YOUR WAHALA

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.