Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) (21464 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by shotuns: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
You need JESUS. . . Hatred wont kill you.

FarahAideed:
Buharis attempt to use the ECOWAS to force his horrid leadership on Nigerians will be greatly resisted ... ECOWAS should be readedy to elect a new President next year because we will not accept thisbcharacter beyond 2019 as Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Afamed: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buharis attempt to use the ECOWAS to force his horrid leadership on Nigerians will be greatly resisted ... ECOWAS should be readedy to elect a new President next year because we will not accept thisbcharacter beyond 2019 as Nigerians
You still wail even when you fail to comprehend the thread.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by 9jeria: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dont check my signature please. You may improve in your finances
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by shotuns: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
#lazyyouthgetajob

osuofia2:
He is unfit to head the ECOWAS. A man who doesn't respect court order, under his watch his fulani kinsmen are massacring, cleansing and committing genocide. unless Ecowas doesn't represent equity and Justice. i say no to this..#buhariisunfitforEcowasjob
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by SokoDobo: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulation Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by monkautos(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why does this government have so much mediocrity so Buhari being elected as ecowas chairman is now an achievement. We seem to have forgotten so soon that Jonathan actually resigned the post in order to focus on boko Haram some years back
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by AdesegunSanni89: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
God bless you my president. I am solidly behind you. Come what may, Buhari all the way.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Iziquiel(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
I understand that you don't like PMB and you want him out but don't you think you're beginning to sound stupid? You shouldn't comment on any news just bc you want to, even when what you're saying don't sink with the news. Please, how would PMB use ECOWAS to force his horrid leadership on Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by remedykboy: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
osuofia2:
He is unfit to head the ECOWAS. A man who doesn't respect court order, under his watch his fulani kinsmen are massacring, cleansing and committing genocide. unless Ecowas doesn't represent equity and Justice. i say no to this..#buhariisunfitforEcowasjob
where is your father that is fit to head th ECOWAS.............. bloody nuisance.........
lazy youth

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by osuofia2(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
shotuns:
#lazyyouthgetajob

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending a president who disgraced his country youth in the international community by calling them Lazy youth. sorry i forgot zombies don't have brain.
Go lick your Bubu ass
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mumu man ;celebrating Ecowas chairman.Jonathan,yaradua,obasanjo,abdulsalami were all chairmen of Ecowas
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Iziquiel(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
What is the governor of Niger state doing in ECOWAS meeting
What's the Gov of Cross River, Ben Ayade doing there?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by osuofia2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
remedykboy:
where is your father that is fit to head th ECOWAS.............. bloody nuisance.........
lazy youth
Fucking bastard you using the same phrase the dullard used in the disgracing the youths of Nigerians by calling them lazy youth that he cant provide jobs for.
may the present situations of Nigeria under PMB be your portion. say a loud amen
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Iziquiel(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
osuofia2:

Fucking bastard you using the same phrase the dullard used in the disgracing the youths of Nigerians by calling them lazy youth that he cant provide jobs for.
may the present situations of Nigeria under PMB be your portion. say a loud amen
Oga! Who's your father?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by aksule(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
There's a question that baffles me. What about ECOWAS court!!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by datribune: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations. Accolades all around for a man loved by honest & patriotic Nigerians. First it was d AU, then d USA, ICC etc & now d ECOWAS
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by osuofia2(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Iziquiel:

Oga! Who's your father?
he was that one that bleeped your mother
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by jbtobsyn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
WOLEMENTO:
BUHARY WILL TINK HE HIS POPULAR
BY 2019 HE WILL KNW WHAT HE HIS IN TO
Yes o but his Mumu Bashir Ahmad said be didn't ask for it and was given freely. I thought that he was dashed the position not knowing that it was through election. Bashir Ahmad no dey use sense and reasoning before talking.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by michoim(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats sir. Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by derancle: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
As an ECOWAS Chairman, he is expected to be a peace ambassador. So he will handover immediately he loses 2019 election.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by BalaKundi: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sai Baba The only truthful Man For People u Better drop this ur Travellis if not you will not gain what u want on this Man I Swear this Man do pass una power na God Bring him Ok. So the earlier the better
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Naresh1290: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Yinxies(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
"....I pledge to serve and work with my fellow Heads of State to deliver on peace, security, good governance and socio-economic development in the region."

You cannot give what you don't have

Fix Nigeria before extending the gesture
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by KDmafia: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
who will succeed Buhari for your mind ��‍♂️�
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by whowantfuck(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
na bullhary de speak all this grammer?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Icon79(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why did they even elect him when he isn't even guaranteed to be in power after January?

Useless sub-Saharan African countries shocked

O pari

argob44:
President Muhammadu Buhari was elected on Tuesday 31 July, 2018, as the new ECOWAS chairman.

The Nigeria President has taken to his social media to express excitement over being elected as the chairman of ECOWAS. He wrote, below:

Truly humbled by my election today as the new Chairman of the Authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS. I pledge to serve and work with my fellow Heads of State to deliver on peace, security, good governance and socio-economic development in the region.
I thank my colleagues for the Honour; they refused to take my ‘No’ for an answer. I would like to specially thank my predecessor, President of Togo, Faure Gnassingbe, for his excellent stewardship. And I look forward to hosting the next Meeting in Abuja in December.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/07/buhari-reacts-elected-chairman-ecowas.html

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Printerscanner: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
Bunch of useless ani mals

What about your parents?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by cytell56: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
argob44:
President Muhammadu Buhari was elected on Tuesday 31 July, 2018, as the new ECOWAS chairman.

The Nigeria President has taken to his social media to express excitement over being elected as the chairman of ECOWAS. He wrote, below:

Truly humbled by my election today as the new Chairman of the Authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS. I pledge to serve and work with my fellow Heads of State to deliver on peace, security, good governance and socio-economic development in the region.
I thank my colleagues for the Honour; they refused to take my ‘No’ for an answer. I would like to specially thank my predecessor, President of Togo, Faure Gnassingbe, for his excellent stewardship. And I look forward to hosting the next Meeting in Abuja in December.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/07/buhari-reacts-elected-chairman-ecowas.html

Will translate same cluelessness to Ecowas
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by abokibuhari: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Printerscanner:

What about your parents?
Adeke
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by thinksense: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
master of d ceremony. every body is yellin ur name pmb for real. i truly believe in u. over to u ipob

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magistrate Seen Using A Torch Due To The Lack Of Electricity During A Proceeding / N’assembly Leadership: APC Peace Moves Flop / Defection: Federal Lawmaker, Ogbe, 2000 Others Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.