Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,655 members, 7,851,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) (21463 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
But they said Buhari died last week how come he is still alive and even heading ECOWAS?........ plz iyam confused.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by pensator: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
I salute my lovely president.. The true symbol of leadership.. The hero of our time. God bless u sir. #PMB till 2013.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by shotuns: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
I understand your pain, your stupidity knows no bound, Keep wallowing in your paranoid and persecutory delusion. You will soon self destruct. Lazy youth.

osuofia2:

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending a president who disgraced his country youth in the international community by calling them Lazy youth. sorry i forgot zombies don't have brain.
Go lick your Bubu ass

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by uba1991: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by uba1991: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
osuofia2:

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending a president who disgraced his country youth in the international community by calling them Lazy youth. sorry i forgot zombies don't have brain.
Go lick your Bubu ass
ARE U NOT A LAZY YOUTH?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari already know he is lossing the next election, so he is using this New post to stay alive
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by osuofia2(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Iziquiel:

Oga! Who's your father?
Say amen to the quoted comment idiots
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by CioAngels(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Well ECOWAS knows the only way to their share from Nigeria is to chairman Mr Buhari for easy access into her vault, after all, all the politicians does is to break the CBN to steal what they want. What a shame to Nigerian leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC / Magistrate Seen Using A Torch Due To The Lack Of Electricity During A Proceeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.