Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP (1004 Views)

Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2018
It was posted that the senate president, Bukola Saraki had Dumped APC for PDP some Few Hours ago..

Now, Nigerians has taken to social media to flood his time-line based on his actions

He's currently trending on the Platform. Continue to See some reactions i grabbed.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/08/twitter-on-fire-as-nigerians-react-to.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by delishpot: 6:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Yeah keep rejoicing as the same cray cray leaders rule over you. You can not see that the only change coming your way is change in party. The same old godfathers keep running the show. Dem just dey change uniform the man underneath is still the same.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Power to the people both big and small... all men are equal and can aspire to any length with the PDP.

To think APC was all about alleged progressives which they acclaimed to themselves(cabal) alone.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by ehinmowo: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2018
I know all these politicians are corrupt and are after their stomach. However, I will choose corruption over maniac for now. After dt, we will now device a means to deal with these old cargoes.

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by IsaAbubakar: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2018
delishpot:
Yeah keep rejoicing as the same cray cray leaders rule over you. You can not see that the only change coming your way is change in party. The same old godfathers keep running the show. Dem just dey change uniform the man underneath is still the same.
so far e dey pain ngeneukwenu
no problem

2 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by Caseless: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2018
If Twitter is on fire, why am I not seeing smoke?
I'm on Twitter and I'm not burning. What's wrong with some of you and exaggeration?

#WeAreNotLosingSleepOverDefectors
Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by KingLennon(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari has just lost half a million votes at next election grin. Kwara is loyal to saraki, if you know what i mean....
Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by SolutionMee: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Where is the fire

Or the remnants of the ashes

The kind of national and international backing Saraki will gat go shock Bubu and his Zone-B's
Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians React To Saraki Dumping APC For PDP by Wantedmiller: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Am only weeping for the youths........ All these politicians frying dodo with our brain.

who ever know that the best letter writer in the country will still visit GEJ!

The more we look the less we see..........

(1) (Reply)

Does Udom Emmanuel Deserve A Second Term? / Evidence Of Payment Voucher Of FG Credit Loan To Farmers / Kwankwaso Paid N10k To Supporters To Attend His Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.