Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP (35365 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by dreamwords: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2018
grin
afonjas wont like this

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by osazeeblue01: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Many apcs supporters will soon hide their faces.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Originality007: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2018
duduade:
Ben Bruce is just a two faced bleached failed twitter Senator

undecided u are pained, sorry ;

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Almaiga: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2018
Trash

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by zubezune: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2018
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING
Let's Implement Digital Marketing That Get You GET 10X Results, Awareness, Leads and SALES!

Without promotions, something terrible happens: NOTHING!

As digital strategists, we don’t just work on your project; we focus on your business goals

• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Onsite and Offsite SEO Implementation
• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Blogs Contents Research, Management and Syndication
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
• PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Edge1(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
slimfit1:

About the people about Nigeria I'm not surprised because you support Saraki your father and I'm sure you are from Kwara it's only Saraki's family that has sense so I'm not surprised.

It's about the people nothing in Saraki's statement mentioned about his people in details which shows that he is only fighting a selfish fight. I don't expect you too think that deep because all you know is to be a self donated slave to Saraki's family.

Did u read what you just typed?
Absolutely meaningless

PS: let me look for some sense in this your post.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by RexTramadol1: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2018
slimfit1:

About the people about Nigeria I'm not surprised because you support Saraki your father and I'm sure you are from Kwara it's only Saraki's family that has sense so I'm not surprised.

It's about the people nothing in Saraki's statement mentioned about his people in details which shows that he is only fighting a selfish fight. I don't expect you too think that deep because all you know is to be a self donated slave to Saraki's family.

Beg someone that knows how to read and decipher to explain Saraki's statement to you.

I understand it's not your fault, it's the system.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by MollyBank: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Ingocof:
This life is a drama, I was thinking that people would see Saraki as a traitor for running from PDP to APC and back in PDP but to my surprise the guy is becoming the heroe of this political game in Nigeria

That clearly shows that this country is going NOWHERE! Same old politicians with the same tactics running from one party to the other, and people expect to see different results.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
Stupid guy!

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by justseyi(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
They are all scammers!!!

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by tayolove12(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
Stupid guy!
pleas don't cry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by hotwax: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
afonjas wont like this

I am not Afonja. I am a Yoruba man. I love this. Tinubu and his followers (Muslims yorubas) are the Afonjas here.

Get it clear.

#IStandWithSaraki
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Caseless: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2018

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=Caseless post=69886768][/quote]

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Caseless: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Truckpusher:
why you no laff when transfer market just de favour your party.

Oya, carry me go house

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
why you no laff when transfer market just de favour your party.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Caseless: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Truckpusher:
oya, carry me go house jare. I dey on top already

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
oya, carry me go house jare. I dey on top already

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Caseless: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2018

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by OlaMiki: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
gathering of thieves in CUPP , the only threat is on the Nigeria Treasury. no personal heart to take
abokibuhari:

Take heart bro, cause more are coming....

Adadike I didn't get your mail forgot the password

Mention me on any inactive section so I send you a valid email
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by slimfit1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Beg someone that knows how to read and decipher to explain Saraki's statement to you.

I understand it's not your fault, it's the system.

We are both victims of the system granpa
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by bobnatlo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
judedave181:
To be sincere this government is not practising democracy at all, seems Buhari doesn't know how democracy works. I hope he receives in double fold after 2019.
He needs to go and learn diplomacy in governance.

His cabinet is messing him up. They are imature, inexperienced and lacks capacity.
How can the attorney general take Saraki to court without clear evidence to effectively nail him.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by SarakiBukola: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
afonjas wont like this

Don't be daft, isn't Saraki an Afonja? Ode buruku

Keep asslicking a Yoruba man sha grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by buno11: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
THE 3-IN-1 COURSE AVATAR

This is a 3-in-1 Training package to master your 3D Epoxy skills, Market your business and Design branding for your 3D craft business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 3D EPOXY TRAINING: Turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art with 3D Epoxy Flooring
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on Saturday 11th of August, 2018 and it is FREE. Advanced and highly rewarding ICT courses – no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

Oops! Did i mention you have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI at the venue? Yes, you will be connected at no cost!

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Patode: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Niger Delta people should ask Ben Bruce to explain his role in the slashing of allocation for MARITIME UNIVERSITY.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by bobnatlo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
OlaMiki:
gathering of thieves in CUPP , the only threat is on the Nigeria Treasury. no personal heart to take

So the people in APC ain't thieves or tampering with Nigerian treasury

No of us were born last Christmas jare.

APC shot themselves selves on the leg with them fulanis ideology guy. Even many hausas are quite embarrassed n disappointed with what's happening in this govt so far.

No matter how neat n disciplined ur father was as a young man. He can never maintain that in very old age. He'll have to depend on others to help him. So likewise the president. The problem is that he's depending on a very imature, inexperienced and inaptitude cabinet
How can the attorney general take Saraki to court without clear evidence to effectively nail him.

Do u even know that many of d scandals (rock clinic billions , adeosun NYSC cert, state house not remitting already deducted payee to FIRS, MDAs not submitting their accounts to auditing etc) in Buhari's govt, I personally don't believe that he doesn't knows about them as a result of old age.

Isn't it obvious that many Embarrassing things happening in this govt can never happen when Buhari was a young HOS.

So religion n sentiments aside, it's not possible and sensible to retire even profs at 65 and now want to vote in a man of 75 as president n expect the nation to move forward.

Many of those still with him are those benefiting from his govt. People he's depending on without checks. So they do whatever they like.

Pls just forget about Oshiomole. He'll rather die in this job. Because that's d only way he's gonna be safe. Do u know the no of petitions in icpc n efcc against him

And saying those leaving this govt is as a result of them being corrupt n greedy for power is an insult on our collective intelligence as Nigerians.

U don't see a 75yr old sick contesting for fresh term as greedy abi?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by dreamwords: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Don't be daft, isn't Saraki an Afonja? Ode buruku

Keep asslicking a Yoruba man sha grin
Bukola saraki is not afonja. Is he from south west ?
Olori kpomo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=Caseless post=69887233][/quote]

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by GSA01: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mr Common sense, After deceiving Nigerians with your common sense revolution and comment week in week out on Stv, You are in the Senate with no constituency project to show, just English everyday.

The PDP has always been a party known for imposition with impunity, No wonder likes for like keep attracting each other, Buhari grassroot support is still intact, and that is the edge he still has over all this Politicians....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Caseless: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Truckpusher:
we love our axe with a wooden handle - even though we are the forest in this case.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
we love our axe with a wooden handle - even though we are the forest in this case.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.