Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,161 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (42810 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by IsaAbubakar: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
renewa29:

Hope you know she was a senator from 2003 to 2007, and it was because she wanted to contest for governor and her brother wanted to install his stooge, that was why she lost.

She stands as a politician, who proposed increment of police salaries and the national assembly shoved the matter aside, so get the historical basis of who she is right, and how lopsided Kwara votes are cast.
[/s]
trash trash trash he's no match for the combination of saraki and kwara governor

hohohohoho
don't tell me that a whole apc is hoping on a woman to save them in kwara
ngeneukwenu what's your opinion about this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by IsaAbubakar: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
madridguy:
Soldier go soldier come barrack no go anywhere.

APC is unshakable.
[/s]
e pain am well well

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Trust Gbemi at your own peril. Politics is the only business left by their late Dad, so they dare not go against each other even though they are not in the same party.
PDP 2015 came to mind, when Gbemi perfectly destabilized the umbrella party to made it easy for Bukola's APC's landslide victory.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by edibobo: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Stay put for your National cake
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Tomoyayi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Munzy14:
Organic laughter..... please let me runaway, this one BmC chieftains don carry first and second seat. I know soon their foot soldiers will move in for reinforcement... Meanwhile gbemisola, please remind me who she is again.

The snitch that will totally cripple APC in Kwara
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by datribune: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki might even lose Kwara. We witnessed how d citizens stoned him at d mosque not too long ago. I think they want to be rid of Saraki's yoke

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by frowland(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
This lady make sense ooO kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by seyigiggle: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
she forgot she belongs to the other room?
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by farem: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kamelot77:
gbemi is working for bukola, blood is thicker than water

Lie! Your analysis is limited by your parochial and twisted exposure and opinions. Even PDP time-tank know this fact
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Abaasit4real(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ingocof:
Gbemi should stop playing game with APC, in 2015 she was in PDP but when she lost the primary election she vowed to work with the PDP but on election day she said on the radio that pls kwarans do not forget that today is environmental sanitation pls go to the poling booth with your broom, (APC,) she later decamped to APC, now she want to remain in APC to work for her brother in PDP
You said it all bro

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Ositajustice01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
I feel Saraki and family is up to something, the sister will be the spy. That's poligame
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by messajer: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
A.P.C should be very careful because gbemi is dangerous Saraki might be using her
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by gaby(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Soldier go, soldier come, all na still Saraki...
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by temitofa(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
That means APC is completely dead in Kwara. Working for her elder bro. They want to make sure they kill bury it.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by michoim(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
What a great woman!
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
lol she can't even win ordinary women meeting election cheesy
upercut finishing. You people are wicket , nNa wan kill the woman in??
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by originalomobaba: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC watch out and learn from history....
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
This woman is beautiful... Damn... I don de crush...
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by israelmao(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
If Buhari counts on your own prediction he will get to Daura before he realizes the political disaster and losses that has fallen him.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by wizseller: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yeskem:
The Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki and his sister Gbemisola, have again parted ways politically, with the latter announcing that she remains a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Gbemisola in a prompt response to the defection of the Senate President, issued a statement on Tuesday night, urging her supporters to stay put in the ruling party, adding that she will deploy all her political organisations to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari wins Kwara State in the next election.

“I maintain my unwavering support for President Muhammadu Buhari, now and for his re-election in 2019, and for the success of our party, the APC in Kwara State and across the federation.

https://frontlinenews.com.ng/gbemi-saraki-stays-put-in-apc-vows-to-win-kwara-for-buhari/

Gbemi is a learner

You have not won election for yourself but want to for the evil cow buhari

All losers love to associate with buhari the tyrant
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by itsandi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
cool
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by deebrownneymar: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
All the Saraki people fine ooo.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by rattlesnake(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Heard she is a cougar
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by newoffer: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
I hope they have enough money to share come 2019.... Awon Ashiwerey gbogbo
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by bixton(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
lionness:
Family of snakes and Scorpions. Saraki and Gbemis political difference has always been a fools games intended to control the ruling and opposition. Such a terrible set of ppl. You don't even know if they are Yoruba or Fulani. You don't know Whether they are christains or moslems. You don't even know if these people are Kwarans as I grew up in Mushin and still know Sarakis fathers house near Pam Avenue. Even Saraki holds a British nationality and his children are claiming Americans and Nigerians. What a family of fraudsters. And Ilorin as a state kept been ruled by these extremely selfish children. I'm sure Saraki is currently grooming his kids to take over the next puppet he props up in the state. As painful as it sounds though, I wouldn't mind working for Saraki. Atleast he can rule Nigeria better than that mute and inactive brain dead loser called Buhari. Atleast If Saraki was in Buhari shoes, I'm sure he would have solve this type of problems years ago and not allow it to get this bad. Anyways, Buhari is the man who made Saraki very powerful

I wanted to highlight a statement but thought otherwise .

Please what is in Kwara state that the Saraki's can do better handling Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
[code][/code]
Yeskem:
The Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki and his sister Gbemisola, have again parted ways politically, with the latter announcing that she remains a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Gbemisola in a prompt response to the defection of the Senate President, issued a statement on Tuesday night, urging her supporters to stay put in the ruling party, adding that she will deploy all her political organisations to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari wins Kwara State in the next election.

“I maintain my unwavering support for President Muhammadu Buhari, now and for his re-election in 2019, and for the success of our party, the APC in Kwara State and across the federation.

https://frontlinenews.com.ng/gbemi-saraki-stays-put-in-apc-vows-to-win-kwara-for-buhari/

Yimu!

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Smart move.

Why she is there as a spy, the brother moves for more opportunity.

What ever Federal Buhari brings, still belongs to the family.

This is Nigeria.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Damilaredrey24(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADE, ADE NIG. ENTERPRISES

We supply reliable and strong bamboo poles for building construction and tooth pick companies,we can supply any quantity and size according to the customer's specifications.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Lekki Epe Expressway, Ilasan bustop beside World Oil Filling Station Lekki Ajah, Lagos.

For further inquiries,call this numbers:

Send an email to: damilareolatunji24@gmail.com

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by DidierDrogba: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
let her keep giving that cow in aso rock mouth action......she will be disgraced
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Dpharisee: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Its a scam, she will contest as APC candidate while her brother will contest as PDP candidate either way the Ilorin Senatorial seat will come to a Saraki and in the same household

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Military Bursts Gun Factory In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.