Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP (42647 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Islamic Group, MURIC Asks Nigerian Police Inspector-General To Promote Igbo Corporal Who Has A PhD

The Nigeria Police Force has yet to promote a police corporal, Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze, who bagged a doctoral degree in order to get promoted in the Force, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has said.

This was contained in a statement issued by Ishaq Akintola, the director of the group.

According to the statement, Chibueze joined the force as a first-degree holder but this was not considered. The police officer, however, continued in his academic pursuit till he bagged a doctoral degree.

Three years after, he is however yet to be promoted, MURIC said. The group queried the delay as it called on the Inspector General of Police, Usman Alkali, to consider Chibueze's plight.

The group said: “Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze, a native of Umuezibuoko Umualu in Isiuzor local government area of Enugu State, has remained in the same rank as a police corporal three years after bagging his doctoral degree. It is our humble opinion that something is wrong here unless police authorities have a cassu belli for refusing to regularise his rank in accordance with his educational qualification.

“From our findings, Ebenezer’s educational background has been the normal routine. From Odorbia Primary School in Umuezibuoko, Umualu (1994-1999) to Community Secondary School, Umualu and Community Secondary School, Ihaohuala in Ihamufu Isiuzor local government area Enugu State where he obtained his Junior School Certificate and the West Africa Senior School Certificate in 2005.

“He got his Bachelor of Science Education in Political Science, Administration and Supervision in the year 2010 at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) and his master’s degree in the same field at the Abia State University in 2016. He topped his degrees with a PhD in the same field in 2019. It is interesting that Ebenezer’s cumulative grade point average in his first, second and doctorate degrees were 4.40, 4.35 and 4.3 respectively.

“Although Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze was enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force in the year 2012 after his university education, his first degree was not considered. But he had to join the force to make ends meet as no other job opportunity was available.

“It is common knowledge that any interested person with master’s or PhD who wishes to lecture in the Nigeria Police Academy, stands a good chance. But Ebenezer is yet to receive a response to his application dated 15th January, 2020.

“MURIC appeals to the IGP, Usman Alkali Baba, to use his good office to intervene in the plight of Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze. The reward of academic brilliance should be a commensurate rank or position. We cannot afford to continue to waste our intellectuals. Besides, the best police officers have often been the most highly educated perhaps because of their exposure to different civilisations and cultures. Our police personnel are doing a tremendous job for this country. They deserve attention.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/13/islamic-group-muric-asks-nigerian-police-inspector-general-promote-igbo-corporal-who-has

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by michlins(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
You can't tell me otherwise. This is confirm village people oppressing this young man.

Doctorate degree and still a corporal

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
michlins:
You can't tell me otherwise. This is confirm village people oppressing this young man.

VILLAGE PEOPLE OR NEPOTISM undecided

337 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Everyone knows in today's Nigeria, Ebenezer will have to change his name to Mustafa or Ibrahim to gain steady promotion in any of the forces. MURIC can't deceive us even if they can deceive BMC îmbeciles and Tinubu urchins cool

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by kettykin: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
And you call that kind of institution a police force? This is not a police force but an extension of one Nigeria policy of ineptitude and incompetence.

Muric now fighting for the rights of an igbo police officer?

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by colorsofrainbow: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mumuric of a guy said this? shocked

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by michlins(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
he's not the only Igbo person working in the force. No one remains a corporal after three years

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
michlins:
he's not the only Igbo person working in the force. No one remains a corporal after three years
WHO MENTIONED IGBO HERE undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
michlins:

Do you know how many PhD, Msc, Bsc, HND holders are in the military, Police and other Paramilitary agencies The promotion process of recruit's is spelled out, regardless of your what degree get after joining.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by JAMO84: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't care if Corporal Ebenezer goes to the station everyday and eat groundnut from morning to night. The fact that he achieved such Academic feat on a meagre salary is enough to earn him triple promotion immediately.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Nepotism or foolishness undecided He joined the police force has a recruit (SSCE) and he was expecting a Bsc holder treatment undecided

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Nepotism or foolishness undecided He joined the police force has a recruit (SSCE) and he was expecting a Bsc holder treatment undecided
DID YOU READ THE POST VERY WELL undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Guide777(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
For the first time, the mumuric fella used his reasoning faculties. Bravo!

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DID YOU READ THE POST VERY WELL undecided
He joined the police force has a recruit simple undecided a recruit is a recruit, regardless of your academy achievement.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

He joined the police force has a recruit simple undecided a recruit is a recruit, regardless of your academy achievement.
I THINK SAY YOU BE IJAW MAN shocked

SO YOU FEEL THAT A NEPA CERTIFICATE HOLDER SHOULD BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN A PHD HOLDER REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY JOINED THE FORCEundecided

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I THINJ SAY YOU BE IJAW MAN shocked
Watin bring Ijaw enter this matter now

8 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I THINK SAY YOU BE IJAW MAN shocked

SO YOU FEEL THAT A NEPA CERTIFICATE HOLDER SHOULD BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN A PHD HOLDER REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY JOINED THE FORCEundecided

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:
I don't care if Corporal Ebenezer goes to the station everyday and eat groundnut from morning to night. The fact that he achieved such Academic feat on a meagre salary is enough to earn him triple promotion immediately.
TUTUESZ THINK OTHERWISE

I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHY YOU BUHARIDEENS ARE CONTRADICTING EACH OTHER grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

THE IJAW WANNABE DON JAPA AFTER I BUST HIM YANSH grin

18 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by JohnSin97: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
This muric guy is becoming a big nonentity.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=OBALOLA55 post=110192599][/quote]
Watin concern me with Buhari undecided
There is a lay down procedure in promoting recruit's, academy achievement doesn't affect this procedure at all. In the military, recruit's must have serve a number of years before they can convert to officer undecided

5 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THE IJAW WANNABE DON JAPA AFTER I BUST HIM YANSH grin
Japa undecided if you like call me Igbo, Fulani, Urhobo, Yoruba undecided that your business.
I don't need to proof my ethnicity to you

4 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Japa undecided if you like call me Igbo, Fulani, Urhobo, Yoruba undecided that your business.
I don't need to proof my ethnicity to you

YOU DID THAT A LONG TIME AGO BRUH

LIARS ARE LIABLE TO GO TO HELL

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

There is a lay down procedure in promoting recruit's, academy achievement doesn't affect this procedure at all. In the military, recruit's must have serve a number of years before they can convert to officer undecided
I REPEAT, SO YOU FEEL THAT A NEPA CERTIFICATE HOLDER SHOULD BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN A PHD HOLDER REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY JOINED THE FORCE undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I REPEAT, SO YOU FEEL THAT A NEPA CERTIFICATE HOLDER SHOULD BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN A PHD HOLDER REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY JOINED THE FORCE undecided
I never said such undecided and you should channel this your energy to the new academy qualification bill undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:

YOU DID THAT A LONG TIME AGO BRUH

LIARS ARE LIABLE TO GO TO HELL
You are feel to believe what makes you happy

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by naija4life247: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Mumuric of a guy said this? shocked

E shock me too

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by naija4life247: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

I think you need mental evaluation

10 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

I think you need mental evaluation
Mental evaluation for pointing out promotion procedure undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki / Protest Rocks UN Offices Over Omoyele Sowore's Detention (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.