Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage & Lifetime Happiness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage & Lifetime Happiness? (246 Views)

MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage & Lifetime Happiness? by kelesamok: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2018
People are asking: IS THIS FOR REAL?

The Answer is, 'It cant get any "REALER"!'

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on the AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE for singles. From Lagos to Abuja, Kano, Port-Harcourt, Edo, Kaduna, and across the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis – A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!

This Platform of Love is for Nigerians, Africans and Africans in Diaspora wherever you may be in the world – we connect you with soul-mates and true love in your locality. A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!

Get Connected to your soulmate NOW!

REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP AND MATCHMAKING ARE ABSOLUTELY FREEEEE!
Re: Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage & Lifetime Happiness? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2018
I need two bi-sexual ladies between age 20 to 22.

Must be social smokers and drinkers.

Not for marriage, just small girls in search for and of Big Gods.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Junior caught Akpos / (novel) Itakun Ife By Rowjew (chapter 1) / Muslim Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.