Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Read Full Speech Of Aminu Tambuwal Defection From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Full Speech Of Aminu Tambuwal Defection From APC (1221 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Full Speech Of Aminu Tambuwal Defection From APC by kaakakinews: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, has announced his defection from the ruling All Progressives Congress to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

He made the announcement in a tweet on Wednesday via the Sokoto Government House (@SokotoGovtHouse): “I have consulted widely especially with the Sokoto people and they have confidently assured me of my next political move. I hereby defect officially to the @OfficialPDPNig. Power to the People”

Read full speech here http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/01/read-full-speech-of-aminu-tambuwal-defection-from-apc/

1 Like

Re: Read Full Speech Of Aminu Tambuwal Defection From APC by MrPolitics: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you can't post it here then carry your thread and go
Re: Read Full Speech Of Aminu Tambuwal Defection From APC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Welcome back chairman.

1 Like

Re: Read Full Speech Of Aminu Tambuwal Defection From APC by Atiku2019: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Did Wamakko decamp too?

(1) (Reply)

Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market / Breaking: APC Supporter Calls Aisha Buhari Mumu / Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother But I Will Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.