Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] (6833 Views)

I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
When last did you open Business Section and learn how guys are making legit money?

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Since this thread is about something positive, they'll read and run away. wink

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
When I create a crazy thread tomorrow, they'll all jump on it to abuse me. The moral of the story is: Don't please people. In fact, do more of what they're complaining about. At a point, they'll get tired and give up. tongue
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
When I create a crazy thread tomorrow, they'll all jump on it to abuse me. The moral of the story is: Don't please people. In fact, do more of what they're complaining about. At a point, they'll get tired and give up. tongue
and also love u more
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Adasun:
and also love u more
cheesy They don't need to love me. I'm already getting more love than I can handle offline as the image below depicts. Online is only for money, not love. This is why I do anyhow I like online. No love lost, no love found.

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let me deliver short line. There is something most people don't understand. The internet is where you should act childish to generate traffic and get your money.

Offline is where you should act mature and get your respect. Since most people don't know this, they act too mature online and lose money. People who know it take advantage of it. Linda Ikeji understands this, but Sèùn doesn't.

The only people who are to act mature online are job seekers (employer may spy on their activities online) and established entrepreneurs. The young entrepreneurs or CEOs should be crazy. The crazier, the more money.

Have you ever wondered why those musicians who sing childish songs make more money than those who make mature songs?

Olamide Vs Faze

Since co-authors are now scared to tell us when last they checked out the Business Section, I decided to deliver the above lecture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by drealzum(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
So how does someone act childish in photography?
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy They don't need to love me. I'm already getting more love than I can handle offline as the image below depicts. Online is only for money, not love. This is why I do anyhow I like online. No love lost, no love found.
grin interesting
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
let me help you put her to test. see her level of faithfulness cheesy
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
doctorkush:
let me help you put her to test. see her level of faithfulness cheesy
I don't monitor women. I give them freedom. If you woo that girl, everything you tell her, she'll tell me. It doesn't matter if you're too handsome, tall, rich, and intelligent. She has been ESCOFilized. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
drealzum:
So how does someone act childish in photography?
Photography is not really a controversial niche like art, but if you dig deep, you'll find the childish spot.

This childish spot will give you fame and money in your niche. Though, you'll be attacked a lot by online bullies.

Luckily, these online bullies are there to make you more popular. As they're attacking you and making you more popular, more clients will see your work and patronize you. While you're making money, they'll be making noise. All you have to do is to keep them entertained with crazy and controversial photos.

The internet is a game. Those who learn to play it make millions or billions. Those who don't, complain a million or a billion times.

3 Likes

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't monitor women. I give them freedom. If you woo that girl, everything you tell her, she'll tell me. It doesn't matter if you're too handsome, tall, rich, and intelligent. She has been ESCOFilized. cheesy
let's put her to test...

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
doctorkush:
let's put her to test...
I don't test women — I fùck them.
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by drealzum(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Photography is not really a controversial niche like art, but if you dig deep, you'll find the childish spot.

This childish spot will give you fame and money in your niche. Though, you'll be attacked a lot by online bullies.

Luckily, these online bullies are there to make you more popular. As they're attacking you and making you more popular, more clients will see your work and patronize you. While you're making money, they'll be making noise. All you have to do is to keep them entertained with crazy and controversial photos.

The internet is a game. Those who learn to play it make millions. Those who don't, complain a million times.

Thanks bro.
I appreciate.
You said what I needed most.
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't test women — I fùck them.
y claiming this and that about her then... let's see if she will tell you about us too... probably after adding to the count cheesy

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
doctorkush:
y claiming this and that about her then... let's see if she will tell you about us too... probably after adding to the count cheesy
Even if I would, it wouldn't be with a Nairalander. You know what I mean na. cheesy cheesy

From one Nairalander, she'll know about Nairaland, know about my moniker, and starts spying on all my threads.

Even if I trust a Nairalander a lot, I can never let him have a number of a girl I know, let alone a girl I date.
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
drealzum:

Thanks bro.
I appreciate.
You said what I needed most.
You're welcome, Sir.
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Even if I would, it wouldn't be with a Nairalander. You know what I mean na. cheesy cheesy

From one Nairalander, she'll know about Nairaland, know about my moniker, and starts spying on all my threads.

Even if I trust a Nairalander a lot, I can never let him have a number of a girl I know, let alone a girl I date.
you are lucky. I'm a Nigerian not a nairalander

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
doctorkush:
you are lucky. I'm a Nigerian not a nairalander
In most games of life, I'm always two steps ahead. Why? Because I think like a criminal and a hacker.

Fortunately, I don't excute my criminal thoughts. I only use it to stay ahead of other criminals while I stay sincere and do good things. In Nigeria, everybody issa ______ fill in the blank.

This is why it's hard for real criminals to exploit me. In fact, I end up switching the table against them. I think like a criminal, so be warned. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Kdon2: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
In most games of life, I'm always two steps ahead. Why? Because I think like a criminal and a hacker.

Fortunately, I don't excute my criminal thoughts. I only use it to stay ahead of other criminals while I stay sincere and do good things. In Nigeria, everybody issa ______ fill in the blank.

This is why it's hard for real criminals to exploit me. In fact, I end up switching the table against them. I think like a criminal, so be warned. cheesy

You talk too much! Thinking like a criminal my ass.

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kdon2:

You talk too much! Thinking like a criminal my ass.
You notice me too much. I don't even know you. You've been PostDicted and you'll keep checking all my threads. You can't escape it. More to come. Stay an introvert and watch us use our to much talk to make too much money. cheesy
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Kdon2: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
iLegendd:
You notice me too much. I don't even know you. You've been PostDicted and you'll keep checking all my threads. You can't escape it. More to come. Stay an introvert and watch us use our to much talk to make too much money. cheesy

tongue
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:

kdon2 said it all bro, you type epistles .... bla bla bla.. I actually didn't read it because I got tired. you aren't giving me a direct response..

all I want to see you reply with now is a yes or no gaddamiit

let's put your baby boo boo to a test?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
kdon2 said it all bro, you type epistles .... bla bla bla.. I actually didn't read it because I got tired. you aren't giving me a direct response..

all I want to see you reply with now is a yes or no gaddamiit

let's put your baby boo boo to a test?? cheesy
Good. Now I have decided to put a stop in replying you. When you quote me in the future or on another thread and you don't get a reply, you'll label me a snob. Dem reply una — wahala. Dem ignore una — wahala. Dem play with una — wahala.

You'll yearn for my epistle next time. The best you should do is never to quote me again on NL. Use your time to do something meaningful.

Have a nice day, Sir. Bye.
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Good. Now I have decided to put a stop in replying you. When you quote me in the future or on another thread and you don't get a reply, you'll label me a snob. Dem reply una — wahala. Dem ignore una — wahala. Dem play with una — wahala.

You'll yearn for my epistle next time. The best you should do is never to quote me again on NL. Use your time to do something meaningful.

Have a nice day, Sir. Bye.
i think you mistake me for someone else. have you seen my mention before oh! you think I'm one of those boys like yourself that run riot all over this forum causing nuisance. maybe you should check my posts.

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
i think you mistake me for someone else. have you seen my mention before oh! you think I'm one of those boys like yourself that run riot all over this forum causing nuisance. maybe you should check my posts.
You have been on my threads mentioning me countless times. The only problem is: you forget easily. See image below. I'll not be engaging you again, Son. Please, don't quote me. Thank you.

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
You have been on my threads mentioning me countless times. The only problem is: you forget easily. See image below. I'll not be engaging you again, Son. Please, don't quote me. Thank you.
so I mentioned you once or twice on a thread in 2017 and it gave you orgasm...lol. it must have been a thing of joy for you seeing me quote you in the past. your real life must have been pathetic but I just gave you a reason to be alive today. God used me, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
so I mentioned you once or twice on a thread in 2017 and it gave you orgasm...lol. it must have been a thing of joy for you seeing me quote you in the past. your real life must have been pathetic but I just gave you a reason to be alive today. God used me, cheesy
Ok. You've been noticed. Move on. Now, who is writing epistle? Table has been switched. cheesy
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Ok. You've been noticed. Move on. Now, who is writing epistle? Table has been switched. cheesy
i just discovered you have been littering a section with threads. upon all your bear bear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Men Are The Best / Real Men Eat Meat Not Bones / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.