Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP (1241 Views)

Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by DivinedeGuru: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Toyin Saraki, wife of the the Senate President, Bukola Saraki has reacted to her husband’s defection to the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

In her reaction, which she shared via her official Instagram page, the politician’s wife penned a letter of gratitude to Senators’ Wives Forum.

The Senate President Bukola Saraki dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC, for PDP, yesterday.

Toyin wrote, “Dear Sisters @ngrsenatewives,
“My heartfelt gratitude for all your inspiring messages of prayer, goodwill and support which I have received since yesterday’s news.

“I assure you all that I continue to appreciate our bond of sisterhood and friendship, which has always risen above and beyond any political affiliations; our sisterhood endures.”

http://www.vondanews.com/defection-toyin-sarakis-wife-reacts-to-husbands-defection-from-apc-to-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by hypertension(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good wife

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by Spiritualism: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chai, love is good oh

1 Like

Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by IllegalMoney: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Our wife...carry go

Buhari is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by TimFisher2: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin

Blessed woman

God Bless you Mrs Saraki the wife of our saviour of our democracy

Mummy please reserve your last daughter for me....i am coming to make her my adorable wife!

1 Like

Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by magoo10(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good one we know that very soon magu and his efcc attack dogs will come for you but you will overcome.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by IsaAbubakar: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
she's talking about the shameless corrupt prostitute aisha grin

ngeneukwenu how market tongue

1 Like

Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by SolutionMee: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
What a brilliant writeup from a reasonable human

Good governance is not by any political affiliation
Re: Defection: Toyin, Saraki’s Wife Reacts To Husband’s Defection From APC To PDP by TimFisher2: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
What a brilliant writeup from a reasonable human

Good governance is not by any political affiliation

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I / Fiff Arranges Youth Conference At National Stadium / The Yoruba's Definition Of Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.