Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job (38585 Views)

Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / 2023 Zoning Battle: I Will Resign As PDP Leader If… — Iyorchia Ayu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
How can a whole Senate Majority leader not understand his duties as a Leader of the Senate?

Why is the National Assembly filled with empty heads?

I mean what is Lawan doing in the face of the legislative rascality being carried by Saraki?

Why is he begging Saraki and his gangs to to resume when he has the power to do so?

The Senate rule stipulates that when the Senate is in recess and there is matter of urgent importancy, a written application signed by not less than 1/3 Of the entire senate members shall be presented to the Senate President asking him to call for an urgent sitting to attend to the matter... If he refuses the quorum has already been formed. So they have every power to enter the chamber and carry out their legislative duties..

Is that too difficult for that fatty orobo Senate leader?

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by dlondonbadboy: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
August is really bad for zombies o

296 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by FarahAideed: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
How can a whole Senate Majority leader not understand his duties as a Leader of the Senate?

I mean what is Lawan doing in the face of the legislative rascality being carried by Saraki?

Why is he begging Saraki and his gangs to to resume when he has the power to do so?

The Senate rule stipulates that when the Senate is in recess and there is matter of urgent importancy, a written application signed by not less than 1/3 Of the entire senate members shall be presented to the Senate President asking him to call for an urgent sitting to attend to the matter... If he refuses the quorum has already been formed. So they have every power to enter the chamber and carry out their legislative duties..

MIYETTI ALLAH people are speaking english grin ..go impeach Saraki make we see

385 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If them sound u one APC slap eeeh. lolzzz see this one that constitute nuisance on nairaland, calling for ahmed lawan head. You are now a lawyer abii.

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by maestroferddi: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki is dominating Buhari and APC the way Ronaldo dominated Juventus before he defected to them.

Man pass man...

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by IllegalMoney: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin

Ngeneukwenu (Lauretra ) take heart,it has been a really bad week for u

Take Palm wine to cool tmeper

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by mpianya39(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngene grin grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by TimFisher2: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

NgeneUkwuewu stop disgracing your IQ

Not only 1/3 but also battalion of soldiers to eject them

Anuofia!

What do you expect from a bittered woman that has not mensurated for 35yrs

203 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by asobo: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu

Please go and take your pills it time. Ndoou

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by onexile: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
And what is NgeneUkwu-ewu saying again?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Tolexander: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimFisher2:

Anuofia!

gringringrin

I don die

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Daviddson(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
This lady or is it guy, is actually intelligent and makes sensible posts sometimes. Only that "he" has already written his hate in the minds of people through the many careless names and insults he rains on some groups of people here even if the threads have nothing to do with such people. That's why Tonye..Barcanista is still different to an extent; he knows how to show his support for a candidate without dragging himself into the mud when people disagree and throw slurs at him.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Nbote(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Decamp U mean ...

7 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by johnmartus(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
You know what APC brought this problem upon themselves tinubu see it coming.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by selemempe: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

see as u just dey mis fire since last week grin

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Amarabae(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Madam Lauretta Onochie.
Take heart.
This your moniker name is funny.
Stop embarrassing yourself and go and sleep

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Bakerdav: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
johnmartus:
You know what APC brought this problem upon themselves tinubu see it coming.
yes tinubu told buhari them not doesn't listen him

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
I watched Senator Ali Ndume some minutes ago on Channels talking about the Senate reconvening for urgent issues.
I hope the call for reconvening has nothing to do with forcing Saaraki to resign. In as much as I believe Saraki should resign as SP, I believe he can not be forced to do so.

6 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Babiod: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nice.If APC forcefully reconvene the Senate on the basis of passing INEC budget but as a cover up to impeach Saraki or asking him to step down.I think we'll witness a disaster or show of shame in fighting,throwing up of chairs and so on because I know Saraki will NEVER step down,it's in the DNA of all Nigerian Politician.

5 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by McDonJay(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

see oooo. That is the man they had wanted to give us as Senate president before saraki outsmart them. You go complain tire�����

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by UncleJudax(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Babiod:
Nice.If APC forcefully reconvene the Senate on the basis of passing INEC budget but as a cover up to impeach Saraki or asking him to step down.I think we'll witness a disaster or show of shame in fighting,throwing up of chairs and so on because I know Saraki will NEVER step down,it's in the DNA of all Nigerian Politician.
Why should Sarki step down when his party is in the majority.?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Ziggylady(f): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ngene ukwu ewu has been in torment for the past two weeks...wriggling in pains like salted wormlipsrsealed

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Babiod: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
UncleJudax:
Why should Sarki step down when his party is in the majority.?
I don't understand our. which party.Are u in Nigeria at all.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Morbeta11(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimFisher2:

Anuofia!

Chai see finishing.. grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by DogmaNation: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Palm wine drinker,take it easy hypertension is a killer disease grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Racoon(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimFisher2:

Anuofia! What do you expect from a bittered woman that has not mensurated for 35yrs
grin grin grin grin cheesy Chai! There is God o!

9 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by kalu61(m): 3:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Yourself can still form a quorum and summon saraki
Agadi ekwe nka

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by ashjay001(m): 5:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Lawan, has been corrupted. Saraki is a consummate politician. His only handicap, is d masses. I hope their votes count.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by 48noble(m): 5:47am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

they all suffered under buhari as nass member... therefore, they r sentimental and loyal to one another

4 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by gare(f): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Why don't you contest so you go and impeach Saraki, since you wrote the house rules, go to Senate and leave us in peace here in Narialand, Because you be sabinus

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I do not think it is right for you all to disrespect this OP, she clearly is emotional with this post, but then we must understand that she is an APC fanatic as most of her posts has been very much boastful affirmations that APC will carry the day.

But the above post is really a deviation from her usual posture which is indicative of a fact that APC supporters are now very worried about the turn of events.

Ngene, Nigeria is your constituency, not APC and not PDP. The issue here is that the motive for which the Parliament should sit for, is a fraudulent attempt to approve such huge expenditure on elections. I actually think they should share the over 200 billion or there about (correct me if I am wrong about the figure) to all Nigerians so that Buhari can continue to govern for another 4 years if that makes you excited.

But, what sort of human being, will be so heartless to the point that you do not want a 74yrs old man, to rest. The future is for the youthful, and Buhari can not design a future he might not live in, so I personally think this is enough ground for him to retire and go to rest at Daura.

Secondly, Buhari has not kept any of the promises he made to the voters except the fight against corruption which he is executing very well, but also very biased. Amaechi is his Minister, Fashola is there, and Tinubu is there and I am not sure they are Holy.

What of the herdsmen killings ? What of SARS ? What of Unemployment stats ? What of zero blueprint ? What of him spending undisclosed billions on Health ? Do we not need a healthy President who will not waste the scarce resources to sustain his endocrine system ?

I know you are paid, because I see no reason you shouldnt be paid for your support and loyalty to APC, but now you are disappointed. Just earn your pay and be less emotional, cos you have done your job. It is not your fault that APC has failed woefully to put their house in order. APC, is inexperienced.

You must accept that APC has failed. Even the Majority Leader has also failed woefully.

I recommend that you decamp to PDP, to save yourself the heartache to come in 2019.

APC can not win the next election, because they will not be able to rig and go scot-free. Remember, we can all fire AK47 if need be.

Thank you for reading.

62 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.