Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! (717 Views)

I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! by snowwhyte607: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
God: Adam where are you?

Adam: I heard the sound of PDP in Abuja and I was afraid and I ran to Benin because they are coming with full force to sweep the carpet under me!

God: Who told you that they are coming with full force, have your party done any mago mago again?

Adam: Yes sir, they wanted to impeach the Powerful Senate President but I did not know he was a mafian. It was Buhari that deceived me to do that with my party.

God: Ok Adam because of what you did both you and Buhari will be in the opposition come 2019, and that is your punishment, as for Buhari he will go back from where he came from (Daura). Did you hear me Adam?

Adam: Yes sir!

2 Likes

Re: Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! by KratosCorp: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

O LAWD!!!!
Re: Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! by snowwhyte607: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Adam
Re: Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! by snowwhyte607: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin
Re: Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! by orisa37: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Conversations Between God And Adams Oshiomhole! by CodeTemplar: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mumu OP. . . . u wicked oh.

(1) (Reply)

Leaders Of Deadliest Terrorist Organization In The World Order Saraki To Quit / Saraki Shaddy Deal With MTN... / Southern Leaders Reject DSS DG, Says Buhari Is Nigeria's Most Tribalistic Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.