Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me (1226 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by LuciferChristi: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
I had a nightmare last night.

I dreamt I was very happy for no reason. I found myself grinning anyhow. Then I heard a scream in the distance so I ran in the general direction of the noise. On getting there, I saw a mirror.

When I looked at the mirror, I saw a grizzly bear. Obese & haughty looking. It was a female grizzly. She had hair running down her chest, she had jowls, millipedes were crawling all over her dirty strewn hair, stretchmarks on her forehead, wide nostrils with pubic hair sticking out of them, eyebags, boils on her lips, saliva drooped down her mouth freely whilst flies buzzed around it, burn marks on her shoulders, cracked skin & bandy legs with knocked knees.

She was so fat, she had no waist. Her whole backside seemed to melt into a fatty lump.

I was disgusted but something prompted me to reach over & touch the mirror. As I did this, the ugly grizzly bear smiled widely and revealed the yellowest set of teeth I've ever seen in my life.

My heart trembled.

I pulled my hand away fast but she got aggressive & tried to grab me with arms that could easily pass for a tuber of yam. As she made this sudden movement, the smell of rotten fish hit me hard & I almost passed out. She was almost jumping out of the mirror after me when a loud voice screamed "pocohantas!".

Upon hearing this, the ugly grizzly bear shouted "ma" & galloped away fast on all fours, a blood moon in the horizon.

Then I woke up sweating profusely...

What does this dream mean?

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Cholls(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
my brother this dream simply means Nollywood blockbuster. Congrat in advance

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Vicintonsh(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is pocohantas not a female nairalander?? undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by zainmaxwell(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
U are sick and u don't have anyone to tell that u are sick

Such a shame

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Asbaba(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
if to say am from the south, I'd said your village people are coming for you.
let's forward this your dream to one babalawo..

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by highqueen(f): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
ojuju calabar
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Grown man on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Bluezy13(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why did you highlight the name and response
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by MultiTasker(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
too much Disney. you will be fine
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin God! This is really funny man!

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by IamPlato(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2018

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

O God I Won Laugh Die For Here

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by IamPlato(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2018

Seems You Are Crushing on This Girl. You Almost Always Talk About Her Here...
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by fineboynl(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
trust me the movie will sell very much, and not only that it would break top charts.

well if real, you are into a relationship with someone who is totally in opposite end of what they try to reveals to you.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by LuciferChristi: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
fineboynl:
trust me the movie will sell very much, and not only that it would break top charts.

well if real, you are into a relationship with someone who is totally in opposite end of what they try to reveals to you.

Hmmmm... thanks a lot for this.

But what of the rotten fish smell? Explain please... I'm confused.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by dochenaj: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bluezy13:
Why did you highlight the name and response
He thought we will be too daft to get it without the bolded words. Smh
Lazy youths everywhere.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Offpoint: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
When they are told to do away with weeds they thought we hate them, now this is the outcome.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Jaqenhghar: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I dreamt I was very happy for no reason. I found myself grinning anyhow. Then I heard a scream in the distance so I ran in the general direction of the noise. On getting there, I saw a mirror.

When I looked at the mirror, I saw a grizzly bear. Obese & haughty looking. It was a female grizzly. She had hair running down her chest, she had jowls, millipedes were crawling all over her dirty strewn hair, stretchmarks on her forehead, wide nostrils with pubic hair sticking out of them, eyebags, boils on her lips, saliva drooped down her mouth freely whilst flies buzzed around it, burn marks on her shoulders, cracked skin & bandy legs with knocked knees.

She was so fat, she had no waist. Her whole backside seemed to melt into a fatty lump.

I was disgusted but something prompted me to reach over & touch the mirror. As I did this, the ugly grizzly bear smiled widely and revealed the yellowest set of teeth I've ever seen in my life.

My heart trembled.

I pulled my hand away fast but she got aggressive & tried to grab me with arms that could easily pass for a tuber of yam. As she made this sudden movement, the smell of rotten fish hit me hard & I almost passed out. She was almost jumping out of the mirror after me when a loud voice screamed "pocohantas!".

Upon hearing this, the ugly grizzly bear shouted "ma" & galloped away fast on all fours, a blood moon in the horizon.

It means its just a dream and you shouldnt dwell on it
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by DavidEsq(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

My heart trembled.

U dey craze gan

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by cybriz82(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2018
malaria drugs iz what u need.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me by Lordbucci2: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Joe the dreamer ...

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Drops Racy Image With Cara Delevingne For The Model’s 26th Birthday / . / Hook Me Up With A Se-xy Guy That Can Handle Me Well In Bed (see My Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.