Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs (2772 Views)

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs by Jaytexrealm: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Naomi Campbell shares bikini photo exposing her b00bs stomach amid speculations she might be the one carrying Skepta's child

Naomi Campbell appears to have squashed pregnancy rumours after she shared a photo of her bare tummy on Instagram with no signs of a baby bump.

After Naomi's boyfriend Skepta posted a sonogram on Instagram and labelled it "Baby Adenuga", after his real name which is Joseph Junior Adenuga, fans began speculating that Naomi might already be pregnant for the rapper.

Well, the supermodel has now put a stop to the speculations by sharing a bikini photo which exposed her bare tummy.

"HAPPY 1st Of AUGUST MY LOVES," she captioned the picture.

http://wapnetrealm.com/naomi-campbell-shares-bikini-photo-exposing-her-b00bs-stomach-amid-speculations-she-might-be-the-one-carrying-skeptas-child/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs by nanauju(f): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Only guys viewing this thread.. Nawa oo
Re: Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs by Jethrolite(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Small breast like pimple.
Re: Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs by Bluezy13(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
nanauju:
Only guys viewing this thread.. Nawa oo

Girls get am already na.
It's like looking at yourself in the mirror.

Guys gats look wetin dem no get cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs by MartinCorridon: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yoruba demon strikes again angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cardi B Take A Laser To Kill Vag*na Hair Permanently (video) / Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? / Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.