Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help (39799 Views)

Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by ChopDeMoney(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
The name for Okada there is Boda Boda. Am learning everyday. The other one that can be seen in other room is Nunu.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Qpwo: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your shares. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via this link and you can also share twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by ashjay001(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
dPriv:
The real slay queen.

Can u see d big belle philanthropists, wey no get shame? Dash person two pairs of footwear n two half empty cartons of nothing n then take pics as if, they've changed her life, entirelyangry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by adeoba2008(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
God just picked another call just like Taju.

Check my signature.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2018
. grin
DIKEnaWAR:
Being born in Africa is the greatest calamity that will befall one. When I schooled briefly abroad, the things my mates took for granted, we're the things I cherished. Came home hating all our leaders from Azikiwe, Awo, Bello to Buhari of today. These men are just daft and shouldn't rule over people...not even animals.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by TheMatrix3: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2018
I'm just bothered why the guys who helped feel they must make a show of it. They've gotten their full reward by the way

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2018
angry
DIKEnaWAR:
Being born in Africa is the greatest calamity that will befall one. When I schooled briefly abroad, the things my mates took for granted, we're the things I cherished. Came home hating all our leaders from Azikiwe, Awo, Bello to Buhari of today. These men are just daft and shouldn't rule over people...not even animals.

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by asawanathegreat(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Kenya news again
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Trybes(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Fact
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by 4kDdullard: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
LMAO Kenyans and poverty grin grin. Taysermahiri, mtis, gallivant, look at your animal like sister grin. jaycent, annael , we know these poor landless bastards are just lying to themselves in nairaland, poverty is their main job grin. Foolish charcoal hungry fools.
hahaha...That is the real kenyan life bro.
Don't mind the cosmetic representation of Kenya by poor Kenyans here on Nairaland. The poverty in Kenya is worse than the poverty in the Northern part of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by egojeny1(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Not only that there's serious poverty in Africa, our mentality is risky.

She can possible manage at the front of that bike man rather than hanging that way.
Maybe there was no rope to tie the firewod on d bike
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by GaggleNSwallow: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
And what help did she get from the so-called NGO? Lipton tea and chocolates?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Originalsly: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

LMAO Kenyans and poverty grin grin. Taysermahiri, mtis, gallivant, look at your animal like sister grin. jaycent, annael , we know these poor landless bastards are just lying to themselves in nairaland, poverty is their main job grin. Foolish charcoal hungry fools.

It is always better to be poor than to be foolish. Always be careful of what you say...Nature has a way of somehow putting you in the same situation.....hope you can cope.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Originalsly: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

She can possible manage at the front of that bike man rather than hanging that way.

Did you consider her height?....and...not too sure... but I strongly believe there is gravity in Kenya that will cause the wood to fall. ......our mentality is really risky .
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by 400billionman: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2018
When I tell people that working hard attracts favour to you, they doubt me. Did this girl ask anybody for help? NO. She was just busy working hard and help came. God is good.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by DavidEsq(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2018
opyzy:
what brought slay queen into this now? undecided
Are u a slay Queen? Izit paining u?
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by 400billionman: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2018
ashjay001:

Can u see d big belle philanthropists, wey no get shame? Dash person two pairs of footwear n two half empty cartons of nothing n then take pics as if, they've changed her life, entirelyangry
especially that one showing all his teeth they all need help

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by DavidEsq(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2018
TheMatrix3:
I'm just bothered why the guys who helped feel they must make a show of it. They've gotten their full reward by the way
Many peepz here won't agree with u o! But that wouldn't make dem right.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by omadaken: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Kenya is ahead of Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by 4kDdullard: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2018
omadaken:
Kenya is ahead of Nigeria
Yes in your dream. grin grin grin grin
Stop smoking weed guy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by kullozone(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
Our help cometh from the lord!.
Her help came from the NGO.
No single smile for her face sef. smiley
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Africa my Africa
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by kullozone(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
TheMatrix3:

There are some advantages to that... Atleast some philanthropists will see her and might just decide to do more for her... Also, the work being done by the NGO would be publicized, which would in turn attract more sponsors.

smiley
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by yinkbell: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Check very well. There is no space in the front anymore
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by opyzy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
DavidEsq:

Are u a slay Queen? Izit paining u?
I don't remember quoting u
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Leonbonapart(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
that's too much bro. You can incure the wrath of God through this careless statement of yours
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by anathemiamia(f): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Is this really helpful? What she needs is a keke or a small cart and a bike so the bike pulls the cart full of firewood.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by sheller(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
my fellow nairalander
btwn Nigeria and kenyan wch one u choose?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.