Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help (39800 Views)

Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by BrokenWings: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Damn! Lord can u see Us
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by boyjo: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
But them black o.
She needs money too o please.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nawa o.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Nowenuse: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
hahaha...That is the real kenyan life bro.
Don't mind the cosmetic representation of Kenya by poor Kenyans here on Nairaland. The poverty in Kenya is worse than the poverty in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Cc TayserMahiri, gallivant, yobeezy, mtis, kikuyu1, kenyanstar.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by idesylvester(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
who made heaven and earth...
Munzy14:
Our help cometh from the lord!.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Though tied together, she took all that risk to prevent the whole stack from falling off repeatedly.
The horrors we endure in Africa makes one wonder if we're children of a lesser god... cry

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by DavidEsq(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gy
opyzy:
I don't remember quoting u

Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by jarrot(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
The bike man should be locked up in a cell .
How on earth did he agree to carry a small girl that way? What if she falls and die ?
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by mytym(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Being born in Africa is the greatest calamity that will befall one. When I schooled briefly abroad, the things my mates took for granted, were the things I cherished. Came home hating all our leaders from Azikiwe, Awo, Bello to Buhari of today. These men are just daft and shouldn't rule over people...not even animals.

If you schooled abroad and you are a good student of history, you will know that Awolowo tried to replicate the civilizations he was exposed to here. The same way you saw good life and wish we have it here, Awolowo saw it and tried his best even as a regional head...He was strategically prevented from ruling the whole country.

Western Nigeria had Television broadcasting before France. That was Awolowo.
Western Nigeria introduced the best legacy free learning...(not the scam our present leaders are doing)

Unife (OAU) at the time, was a different environment within Nigeria (we were told, it's an abroad within Nigeria) because Awolowos exposures affected the kind of governance he wanted to give people.

The officers of Nigerian Army who perpetrated the 1st coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu wanted to make Awolowo the president so he could replicate the civilizations in Western Nigeria to the whole country...

Awolowo should not be in that list. He may be guilty of other sins but one thing he was committed to was to make his people enjoy what has been believed to be exclusively of 'abroad'...the fine things of Life.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by DIKEnaWAR: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
mytym:

If you schooled abroad and you are a good student of history, you will know that Awolowo tried to replicate the civilizations he was exposed to here. The same way you saw good life and wish we have it here, Awolowo saw it and tried his best even as a regional head...He was strategically prevented from ruling the whole country.

Western Nigeria had Television broadcasting before France. That was Awolowo.
Western Nigeria introduced the best legacy free learning...(not the scam our present leaders are doing)

Unife (OAU) at the time, was a different environment within Nigeria (we were told, it's an abroad within Nigeria) because Awolowos exposures affected the kind of governance he wanted to give people.

The officers of Nigerian Army who perpetrated the 1st coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu wanted to make Awolowo the president so he could replicate the civilizations in Western Nigeria to the whole country...

Awolowo should not be in that list. He may be guilty of other sins but one thing he was committed to was to make his people enjoy what has been believed to be exclusively of 'abroad'...the fine things of Life.

Read. Read. Read. Read without bias and open your mind to new things.

I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever, but if you read and research well about Awolowo, you'd know that he is an old school Tinubu. Only difference was his free education. Both share same kleptomaniac tendencies.

I know you won't read and research what i jus said. You'd rather come for me for "attacking" your god.
Re: Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help by mytym(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Read. Read. Read. Read without bias and open your mind to new things.

I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever, but if you read and research well about Awolowo, you'd know that he is an old school Tinubu. Only difference was his free education. Both share same kleptomaniac tendencies.

I know you won't read and research what i jus said. You'd rather come for me for "attacking" your god.

Firstly, Awolowo isn't my god. I know too well his selfish tendencies that is why I told you "...he has his sins...".

Your comment that I responded to was not about the semblance of Awolowo and Tinubu as far as selfish avarice is concerned, if it was that, I'd just pass.

I responded to the fact that you claim you saw good life and normal processes that make life meaningful abroad, just like our leaders also go there and experience it but fail to replicate it here. And while listing the said leaders you mentioned Awolowo in that category of leaders, which given all facts, since 1914 till date, surpassed all our leaders in the context that you have mentioned him.

The issue is very clear, you don't have to type in that tone really. It's not civil for someone that's been to saner climes.

Awolowo is a tyrant, and will never do anything that the glory will not accrue to him. I'm never his fan, but you were reading to reply not understand. It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.