Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection (26476 Views)

Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by Sarkin: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Benoxvals:

I guess Buhari is your Father for u to know
so much about him..
Your contributions in many forum makes me
sick..God!!!
what's your point?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by bendike: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sarkin:
Buhari is NEVER corrupt.
What does he needs corrupt money and materials for?
He's a humble and simple lifestyle man.

But people still direct hate, false and absurd accusations at him for just trying to fix it the country.

With the hate that innocent man receives; it shows he's really God sent.
Your mumu am amazes me. Buhari not corrupt and he is a simple man yet he could afford to send all his children to school in the Uk? None of them attended Nigerian universities. Paying school fees, giving them pocket money and renting accommodation in pounds sterlings? Do you know how much it cost to keep a child in the UK how much more having 5 kids schooling at the same time? Even his salary as ex president could never afford that.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by addicted268(f): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Don4eva:

https://www.nairaland.com/1992159/tambuwal-should-not-vacate-seat#27922316

How much do they pay you? Read the thread above to understand the meaning of Karma.

Wow.thanks for sharing.the internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by hrykanu231(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sarkin:
Buhari is NEVER corrupt.

But people still direct hate, false and absurd accusations at him for just trying to fix it the country.

Let him "fix" those corrupt around him
1. Babachair Lawal
2. Adeosun(forgery)
3. Abba Kari(MTN bribery scandal)
4. Bruntai(the houses in Dubai)
Away from the scandals, he should stop petting Boko Haram(avoid negotiations). Declare fulani herdsman as terrorist and treat them as such.
Avoid sectional appointments etc. While I like him for his investment in infrastructure, he sure have failed in the above highlighted points.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by pacificom: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69909792:
In a sane society, that is how it is done!

But with this power drunk senate President, him go wan die there!

We have a long way to go in building a fair democratic system in Nigeria. Our current status quo is of egocentric and barbarism.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by igwefivestar(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by igwefivestar(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by NickD(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69909792:

I'm glad you said sane society. Same also in the same ideal society Buhari should've resigned a long time ago following his ill health and non performance.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by godofuck231: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
where is oshomole
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by bishopkay: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sarkin:
this is why I dislike the jobless aggressive Biafrans.
You keep chasing your tail and amounting to absurdity.
Go and reread why I firstly posted and stop being a child of hate.
You don't need to tell me what corruption is.
You that didn't know ran to dictionaries to aid you intellectually.
Corruption is broad; and I mentioned a part of what corruption is and I clarified Buhari as not being corrupt in that as he isn't corrupt in any
form

Sense you don’t even have! You see the way you’ve entangled yourself in your foolishness?

Buhari is corrupt! Buhari is the worse president any country could ever wish for!
By the way I know you’d soon start screaming IPOB like a demented fellow; well I’m not one of them!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by LANDLORD72: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:

Hehehe! grin grin cheesy See karma? Karma is best served red, red hot.Which sane society man Guess APC in its foolishness never thought about this?
Meanwhile for your info,it is only a 2/3 members of the senate that can do that & NOT the APC as a party.

That is very correct answer bro
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by dazdaz: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Adams should explain why Saraki should step dawn? or are you now the president of Nigeria? just face ur apc chairman wahala
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by BigIyanga: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69909792:

Same way Tambuwal decamped to APC and still remained the speaker during PDP era??
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by leavegoodbehind(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oshiomhole has lost it all, remember in 2014 when Tambuwal Aminu Waziri was the speaker, he defected from PDP to APC , Oshiomhole hail the action then, and Tambuwal was there till he won the Governorship election in Sokoto state and this happen when he was leaving as a speaker to become a Governor.

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha, will continue presiding over the affairs of the House after May 29 as the substantive Speaker, as Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, steps down to take oath of office as elected Governor of Sokoto State.
This position was disclosed by Tambuwal, who said it was the result of series of technical meetings the lawmakers held on the matter, which according to him, was not envisaged by the constitution.
Tambuwal will cease to be a member of the House by May 29 when he takes oath as governor of his home state of Sokoto, a week before the tenure of the lawmakers expires.
The question did he step down NO. So Bukola Saraki cannot step down because the APC is divided and there is a faction as at today.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by ogatboy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sarkin:
Buhari is NEVER corrupt.

Please wake up. Someone that made indicting statement? In a sane society, Buhari should be serving life sentence
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2018
bendike:

Your mumu am amazes me. Buhari not corrupt and he is a simple man yet he could afford to send all his children to school in the Uk? None of them attended Nigerian universities. Paying school fees, giving them pocket money and renting accommodation in pounds sterlings? Do you know how much it cost to keep a child in the UK how much more having 5 kids schooling at the same time? Even his salary as ex president could never afford that.
Ignorance is worse than a disease!
Sarkin, you don't need to reply ignorant ones such as dis tin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by bendike: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69940017:

Otondo mumu number 1.
I only expect you to be knowledgeable about SUYA.
See who calls another ignorant shocked
You are more ignorant than my mongrel "snoopy" eating all the trash in the refuse bin.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2018
D dirty tin is trying SO HARD to impress!
Speaking nursery class students grammar!
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy wink grin.
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland o!
What a loser!
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by Sarkin: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69940017:

sure bro!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by SHNAYAJO: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2018
mtcheew.. oya come & step him down.. lyk say himself na saint.. Nonsense pple
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection by Amumaigwe: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Buhari is NEVER corrupt.

Someone that worked with Abacha whose loots are still being recovered in billions of dollars even after 20 years of his demise and stoutly defended him (Abacha) for being incorruptible is whom you are whitewashing here. The quality of your values as a person or the acuity of your understanding or both are very poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus / VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.