Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) (24088 Views)

PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Metrix147: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Very influential members of the ruling PDP in Abia state on Thursday dumped the party for APC with an assurance to help the party gain power in the 2023 governorship election.

ABN TV reports that the former PDP stalwarts are, Arc Anagha Mba, Dr. Blessing Nwagba, Chief Silvanus Nwaji, and Chibuike Nwokoukwu.

Receiving them at the secretariat of the party in Umuahia, the state capital, Abia state chairman of APC, Honourable Donatus Nwankpa thanked them for seeing the future APC represents in the state.

He assured them that they will be treated equally with existing members of the party, urging faithful not to discriminate against the new decampees.

The chairman while urging them to contribute meaningfully assured them that the party in the state is not factionalised.

He also charged members of the party to mobilize Abians to participate in the ongoing INEC continuous voters registration.

In their speeches, Chief Chibuike Nwokoukwu, Dr. Blessing Nwagba, Chief Sylvanus Nwaji, Architect Anagha Mba appreciated APC for the opportunity given to them and the state exco for the privilege.

Hon Blessing Nwagba thanked APC for the opportunity and said her interest is to add to the development of Abians and the society, while women have good representation in government because they are qualified with respect to men.

She added that Abia deserves better and her entrance in APC, will ensure Abia gets better and seek their support to draw dividends of democracy to Abia.

Chibuike Nwokoukwu, SAN, expressed optimism that APC will win the governorship election come 2023.

He assured that he will help in mobilizing new members to the party.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/abia-pdp-bigwigs-dump-party-defect-to-apc-see-who-they-are/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Ddmase: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2021
All for the money. And nothing more

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Drakkernoir: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2021
At this rate.....na only 3 states go remain for PDP oh.......

2023 will be very interesting..so many interests.

Secondus is just a joker

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Monogamy: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Nice strategy..

They are Preparing ahead for the defection of Ikpeazu

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by IgweOfNnewi: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Useless irresponsible senseless political prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Asgard73: 6:57am On Jul 09, 2021
See the bigwigs Kalu has been able to gather for Apc grin

Walai hungerbad..

So unfortunate ... kalu must deliver. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Asgard73: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Drakkernoir:
At this rate.....na only 3 states go remain for PDP oh.......

2023 will be very interesting..so many interests.

Secondus is just a joker

nairaland politicians... grin

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by farm2008: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2021
All are the same PDP, APC etc. They are after the selfish interest non of them cares about us. If tomorrow Apga becomes a ruling party everyone of them will jump to apga.

23 Likes

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Good for them!
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2021
grin

At least make ikpeazu complete the fly over nah angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2021

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2021
APC jazz still fresh!!

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Ozimama(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
You are welcome to our party grin grin grin grin
Ipob will not like this move cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Starseed(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Is this defection going to solve Abia's political leadership problem?. All these pple defecting are only after stealing the state's money just like former governors. Abians have never been lucky to have a Governor like Umahi and Wike who are developing the state with infrastructures.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
PDP is sinking but will bounce back before election
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by dometome: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
They believe that Igbo man will become president. E go shock them.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by focus7: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Asgard73 how business?

Some of you are not politicians and the fact that you are an online warrior does not make your opinion count when it comes to open politics. In one my comment on a polical thread here I have said that Obiano coming to APC is a done deal, the handwriting is clear on the wall is just that the people don't like coming to term with the obvious. I also said the next to follow is Abia state governor then Enugu state governor though he may be pledging his commitment to PDP but he's on his way to APC. You can quote me later Obaseki is returning to APC.

PDP will end up leaving only Wike in it. Let me tell you something about the Igbos that I know very well, nobody bullies an Igbo man, Igbo men are not ready to cow to anyone, if you will win an Igbo man persuade him not bully him otherwise he will dare you. Wike think everyone is Rivers state, the moment he began to make those his bully statements I know that PDP has lost the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Crazeworld(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian politicians only care about themselves. No honor whatsoever. They will always jump ship to stay afloat while leaving their foolish supporters behind.

Some of the supporters themselves have no honor. Many will follow wherever oga goes. At the end of the day, all of them will be clamouring for a developed country.

How una wan take achieve dat one with self-centred leaders at the corridors of power?

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by akosy(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
K
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Authoreety: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Iv already given up on Nigeria...

This country na rubbish
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Almaigaa: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Good news. APC ga-eweghara mpaghara ọwụwa anyanwụ niile. APC ka PDP mma. PDP na APGA emeghị ihe ọ bụla na Ọwụwa Anyanwụ grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Apart from Nwaji ...... Which other person there is a big name seff.... Even Nwaji has lost value.... He can't even win his village comfortably..... APC/PDP na the Same same

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Keeping on defecting. It will be easier to put you guys into one big truck and push you over the cliff. Please gather yourselves into one big disastrous group.
To the sea with PDP & APC scamlords! This nation is done with your species and your kind.

5 Likes

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
The governor must be warming up behind the scene

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Wearepro: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Fg Declare Public Holiday Tomorrow / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Abiola Died After Falling Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.