Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President (25656 Views)

Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by midolian(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2018
The lawmaker representing the Ondo-North senatorial district, Senator Ajayi Boroffice, says Senate President Bukola Saraki’s continued leadership of the Senate despite his defection to the opposition party is an aberration which will not be allowed to happen again.

Boroffice, who is a member of the Buhari/Osinbajo Mandate Group, said this shortly after welcoming President Muhammadu Buhari who recently returned from London.

He said the All Progressives Congress would not allow Saraki, who is now a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, to continue to preside over the affairs of the upper legislative chamber.

The lawmaker said, “We are the majority party and what has happened is an aberration and this kind of aberration will never happen again. The President must be supported in fulfilling his mandate which has been obstructed by the leadership of the Senate.”

Asked on whether the Senate would rely on two-thirds of the entire Senate or on a quorum to remove Saraki, the Boroffice said he would rather rely on the latter.

He said, “If the constitution says two-thirds of all members, it means it will require two-thirds of 109 but if it says two-thirds of members, it will be two-thirds of all members who are present and that is what I will opt for.”

Prince Ebunola Martins, who is the National Coordinator of the Buhari/Osinbajo Mandate Group, said they would do everything possible to ensure that Buhari was re-elected to continue his good works.

He said Buhari had delivered on his core promises of reviving the economy, addressing the insecurity challenge and fighting corruption.

Also speaking, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Political Matters, Mr Gideon Samani, said Buhari was fit to run for a second term, adding that his recent visit to the United Kingdom was a mere medical checkup.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/saraki-as-senate-president-not-acceptable-says-boroffice/amp/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2018
Bet you, Saraki is scared. He knows he can't escape the impeachment

And i think it's time the APC should stop making whatever plans they have for impeachment of the Kwara looting machine public

Just do it. I don't care how

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Shelumiel: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2018
This noisemaker should focus on the mandate given to him by the people of Ondo.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Corrinthians(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
angry angry
This man! Where the hell've you been! ? cheesy cheesy

Seems all the veterans are begining to reemerge. Maybe nairaland would become enjoyable once more wink

10 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by shakmati(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2018
When is pdp primaries sef? Let's start seeing greater things than just senate president begin to manifest.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2018
u no go mind ur beingness?ehn borrowedoffice

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:

Seems all the veterans are begining to reemerge. Maybe nairaland would become enjoyable once more wink

My brother, I have been alive and good. Went on break to give the miscreants enough time to masturbate. This is the time to send them back into hiding.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by StillX10(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2018
just look at how they are twisting the law just because of one man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2018
midolian:

But if it says two-thirds of members, it will be two-thirds of all members who are present and that is what I will opt for.”

Lalasticlala
Before, their argument was 2/3 of majority undecided

Now it's 2/3 of the Senate

Or

2/3 of members present undecided

Stop misinterpreting our constitution to soothe your selfish needs!

Constitution cannot have 2 or more meanings at once!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Homeboiy: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Others senators are in the news always, saying one thing or the other
my my own senator Chuka utazi is always silent

He hasn't done anything for the people of Enugu north
JR should learn from Ekweremmadu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by donphilopus: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:

Where's Omenka sef? kiss shocked wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Almaiga: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2018
Saraki must go, when the time to impeach him comes, e go do am like magic.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by dlondonbadboy: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2018
SARAKI is unimpeachable...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Corrinthians(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

My brother, I have been alive and good. Went on break to give the miscreants enough time to masturbate. This is the time to send them back into hiding.
Way to go buddy! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by dlondonbadboy: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
Bet you, Saraki is scared. He knows he can't escape the impeachment

And i think it's time the APC should stop making whatever plans they have for impeachment of the Kwara looting machine public

Just do it. I don't care how

Even if it's illegal? Why do you want SARAKI out as Senate President so badly? Just give only sensible reason!
Will it make you richer? Will it make you wiser? Will it make you taller? Why? lipsrsealed

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Corrinthians(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2018
donphilopus:

Where's Omenka sef? kiss shocked wink
Don, the womaniser per excellence. grin

Let me call someone I believe might be aware of his whereabouts to ask him whatsupp.

Modath, where's Omenka sef? wink

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by cmikel: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TINUBU 2023 loading......

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by dlondonbadboy: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Let me call someone I believe might be aware of his whereabouts to ask him whatsupp.

Modath, where's Omenka sef? grin

Omenkalives was last seen in a bet9ja shop at market road by Kent in Abia State of Nigeria...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by donphilopus: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Don, the womaniser per excellence. grin

Modath, where's Omenka sef? wink

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Wherever he may be, I know he's doing a great job hurting the wailers on nairaland.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Corrinthians(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Omenkalives was last seen in a bet9ja shop at market road by Kent in Abia State of Nigeria...
Ok. Thank you for your pro bono amebo services. You may now go to and look for your fellow PDP supporters to mingle with. No one needs you here. grin

#Singing Akon's "lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody. All on my own oooo, I am so lonely.. "

Repeat 2X.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Corrinthians(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2018
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Wherever he may be, I know he's doing a great job hurting the wailers on nairaland.
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by dlondonbadboy: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ok. Thank you for your pro bono amebo services. You may now go to and look for your fellow PDP supporters to mingle with. No one needs you here. grin

#Singing Akon's "lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody. All on my own oooo, I am so lonely.. "

Repeat 2X.

grin grin

Truth is painful. After shouting SaiBaba with all his strength, reality has set-in, omenka now plays bet9ja to survive. It is well

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by statusquoante: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Borrofice should just shut up.
Iddiott!

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by bedspread: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Senator Ajayi has HIT THE BAR!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Butoneday2(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Useless entities

1 Like

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by frowland(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2018
But we dont even have 109 senators. Some are in jail, others in grave and some ejected by the court. So I think there is a problem with the constitution saying 2/3rd of 109. Does not look right.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Metuh: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2018
grin Hahahahah Borrofice whose constituency is currently in perpetual darkness is also talking about how to impeach Saraki. haha haha

He should start thinking about how he will permutate his way back to senate cos his people has rejected him.

His constituency has no electricity since 4 yrs and still counting.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by BeijinDossier: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2018
APC is a useless party led by useless people. They have since abandoned Nigerians, all they are concerned now is politics of how to remove Saraki as SP.

Saraki remains our SP. Onwero ife neme.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by Corrinthians(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Truth is painful. After shouting SaiBaba with all his strength, reality has set-in, omenka now plays bet9ja to survive. It is well
We do not care what omenka does, what he plays or didn't play, where you saw him or didn't see him. THAT IS NOT OUR BUSINESS.

What we are saying is that GO AND MEET YOUR KIND TO MINGLE WITH. WE DON'T WANT YOU.

Lonely boy looking for good company. You know you can't find fun amongst your own kind because all you guys do is curse and hate and curse. Anger rules over your lives, hence your desperate desire to mingle with us here. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President by EYITAYOR231: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Boroface you are a failure, face your constituency and leave saraki alone.. Your people are lacking infrastructure and no single developments in your area now you are here flaunting about saraki impeachment season movie, this is not what you are suppose to do! You promised your profile good governance and development and community project, start that, do that, finish it and let people praise you, leave saraki alone.. Ondo is far far away to Keane state...... Mumu Senators

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.