Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) (3314 Views)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by zoho23(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
A Nigerian man was left devastated after he caught his neighbors’ children doing “mom and dad” He wrote:

What the actual Bleep is this........ come oh.....so parents don't yet know athat this mummy and daddy is a scam?..... it's gotten much worse than our time ohh.

WATCH VIDEO:

http://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/man-questions-parents-after-catching.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7509799_kkklsss_pngc8884d30558e3b78fc1093f56967fa2d

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
I see 2 kids hugging. What's bad in that?
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by whitebeard(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I see 2 kids hugging. What's bad in that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
undecided

The picture is not so clear.. I don't know if they are both males or females as well..

The guy that took the photo must do something rather than posting on social media if these 2kids are doing some naughty stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by Tolexander: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Still wondering how we got to know how to do what dad and mum used to do.
I was about 3years when I started this

1 Like

Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by chiommy123(f): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
kids these days are smart they won't do that outside like dat
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by Yeligray(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
you are right though

Can I modify your name to Chioma cuz I wanna get you a Bugatti

I hope you won't disappoint me like Amaka
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by joshingjosh(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:

Hello...I saw one of your post where u say u stay in Enugu... can I chat u up?
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by joshingjosh(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by FisifunKododada: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Gbeborun. Wetin concern u? They are practicing for the future. Nothing wrong with that!
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by BIXYBABE: 4:45am On Aug 03, 2018
just a mere child play
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by chiommy123(f): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2018
joshingjosh:

Hello...I saw one of your post where u say u stay in Enugu... can I chat u up?
u stay in Enugu too? why not. we are one big nairaland family.
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2018
chiommy123:

Lmao. From nairaland to whatsapp, from whatsapp to eatery/shoprite, from shoprite to...... Lalasticlala fill in the gap pls
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by chiommy123(f): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
blessedvisky:

Lmao. From nairaland to whatsapp, from whatsapp to eatery/shoprite, from shoprite to...... Lalasticlala fill in the gap pls
what's this one saying
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
chiommy123:
what's this one saying
I'm saying congratulations in advance
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by chiommy123(f): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2018
blessedvisky:
I'm saying congratulations in advance
on what exactly
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by joshingjosh(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2018
chiommy123:

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by Didcot: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2018
The image lacks clarity
Inconclusive
Cant comment further.
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by chiommy123(f): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2018
joshingjosh:

Are you on WhatsApp?
yes
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by Auladimeji1: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2018
blessedvisky:

Altar

1 Like

Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by joshingjosh(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiommy123:
yes

Can u drop ur number or should I drop mine?
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by chiommy123(f): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
joshingjosh:

Can u drop ur number or should I drop mine?
I sent you a mail
Re: Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics) by joshingjosh(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiommy123:
I sent you a mail

Haven't received any yet

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes / This Is Michael Jackson Grave Not House / The Best Place To Spend The Weekend With A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.