Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari (21480 Views)

Stop Complaining, Vote Out Bad Leaders, Abdulsalami Tells Nigerians / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / Defections: The Drama, The Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday asked supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress not to be disturbed by the recent gale of defections from the party.

He said, “God will continue to fish out the bad eggs among us,” as the country approaches the 2019 general elections.

According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President spoke at the commencement of the campaign rally for the Bauchi South Senatorial District bye-elections and the formal presentation of APC candidate, Gumau Yahaya, for the August 11 poll.

He assured party supporters in Bauchi that his administration will continue to work hard to surpass its campaign promises for a better Nigeria.

The President Buhari told the rally that the APC-led government had remained faithful in implementing its campaign promise of improving the economy, securing the country, and the fight against corruption.

He said, “The work we are doing is because of God, our country and you. I want to inform you that the knowledge we have garnered over the years, we won’t allow you to be cheated.

‘‘Like we promised, what will determine a good future for the country are security, strong economy and to stop corruption.

“We campaigned on these things, you voted for us and we will never forget.”

Endorsing the APC candidate for the senatorial bye-election, the President who was accompanied by the party Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, Governors of Bauchi, Plateau, Kano and Imo States, and other party officials said, “we have confidence in him and we trust him.”

He, therefore, urged the people of Bauchi South senatorial district to vote Yahaya in the upcoming election.

The President also thanked the people of Bauchi for defying the heavy rainfall and coming out en masse to welcome him and show solidarity to the party’s candidate in the Senatorial election.

https://punchng.com/defection-god-will-continue-to-fish-out-bad-eggs-among-us-buhari/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Sprumbabafather: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
If those decamping are bad eggs, then APC is a collection of rotten eggs and has been deceiving Nigerians for 3 years plus.

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Blakjewelry(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
both those eggs was once priced ones from the bag of pdp

16 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Bethel4Life(f): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
I can see ur pains sir

modified

Adam! Adam! where are you:
Adam Oshomole answered : I heard the sound of PDP in Abuja and I was afraid and I ran to Benin because they are coming with full force to sweep the carpet under me.
Me ask:Who told you that they are coming with full force,have your party done any mago mago again?
Adam: Yes Sir they wanted to impeach the powerful senate president but I did not know he was a mafian. It was Buhari that deceived me to do that with my party.
Me: OK Adam because of what you did both you and Buhari will be in the opposition come 2019 and that is your punishment, as for Buhari he will go back from where he came from. Did you hear me Adam?
Adam:yes sir.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by BeingFrank(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Just look at who is calling people rotten eggs. God will save this country.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Olanireti(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari himself should not worry, he himself would not only be kicked out of Aso Rock, but ll be kicked out of Abuja completely, if possible out of Nigeria sef, he should be kicked to Chad to join his fulani herdsmen. Pot calling kettle black

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Akuko mike eji ejeagha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by bedspread: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rotten eggs = Apc

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Bucky001(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bauchi people's lack proper voters' education.

Use their federal money to win and then defect to PDP. You can thank me later for the intel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Ibegtodiffer: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
THAT IS THE MENTALITY! HE DOESN'T EVEN THINK APC HAS DONE OR IS DOING ANYTHING WRONG. WHERE IS THE HOPE?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by ManirBK: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gang up can't stop him .
They Say The Buhari Led FG Has Done Nothing In Sokoto State. How About These?:
1. The N18.3 Billion Paris Club Refund to Sokoto State, which provided Fiscal Buffer that hedged against Salaries/Pensions default
2. Release of the Budget Support Facility to the State
3. The N10.09 Billion Salary/Pension Arrears Settlement Facility
4. Over N8.7 Billion FGN/CBN Intervention Programs in the Agric Sector in Sokoto
5. Reconstruction of the Runjin Sambo - UDUS Permanent Site Road
6. Reconstruction of the Sokoto - Tambuwal - Jega Road
7. Establishment of the New 8 Division of the Nigerian Army at Kalambaina
8. Ongoing completion of the Shagari Dam/Irrigation Project
9. Award & Mobilization for the Construction of the Sabon Birni - Tsululu - Kuya - Maradi Junction Road
10. Erosion Control Projects at Dogon Daji, Bashire & Jabo Communities in Tambuwal L/Govt
11. Approval for Pre-DevelopmentWork on the Greenfield/Special Economic Zone in Sokoto
12. Over 2,200 N-Power Program Enrollees
13. Approval for the establishment of Military Tertiary Hospital, the first and only type in the country
14. N2 Billion Ecological Fund Equalization
15. Construction of 80 Housing Units at Kwannawa under the National Housing Program
16. $1.5 Million FG Health Grant under the 'Saving One Million Lives Program'
17. Erosion Control Accelerated Intervention in Sokoto South L/Govt. And many upcoming projects.
SAI BABA 2019

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
AS GOD GO FISH YOU (MR BUBU) INSIDE LAGOON INSHAL ALLAH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by magoo10(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thou shalt not use the name of the lord in vain

Buhari is an hypocrite who clapped at PDP members when they were decamping to APC in 2014

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
President Buhari said, “God will continue to fish out the bad eggs among us,” as the country approaches the 2019 general elections.

AMEN SIR.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.
We love you to the moon and back President Buhari.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by martin123: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Like seriously
Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari is in pain!
He is in serious pain!!!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by pauljumbo: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
It’s petty for a president to make this kind statement

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is God sending you home out of aso rock before you wreck the unity of this nation

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by SmartToyota(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari is lamenting. Thought he hardly comments on matters like this, He's really pained! shocked

13 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by phexx: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
If they are bad eggs,why chase them around with securities?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmm, you are now calling God

4 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by deebsman1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Baba the Ijaya gbogbo federation. 2nd term Sosai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by talk2rotman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
hear talk....
Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Are you a good or rotten egg

4 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
God punish u sir

3 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/defection-god-will-continue-to-fish-out-bad-eggs-among-us-buhari/

hypocrite president....didn't he welcome them when they defected to his own party?

6 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who are the good eggs? Mtcheewww

3 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69935690:
AMEN SIR
you might need a handkerchief to dry your tears

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by obi4eze(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari is the worst among the bad eggs.

4 Likes

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by RexTramadol1: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar my friend, what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari by Audray(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari knows what his people like to hear....God will this, God will that,God God God, Blah blah blah. God won't do shît for us you fuckîng zombies. Since 19 gbirigidim what has God ever done for Nigerians. I don't know who's more incompetent at their job. God or Buhari?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.