Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? (2048 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / A Young Nigerian Man Have Been Caught Having Illicit Affair With A Deranged Lady / I Am Having An Illicit Affair With My Son – Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? by Samuelgr8: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
My grandmother passed and my dad forced all of us to travel down to Nigeria for the burial. I haven’t been to Nigeria in the last 17 years and I was not looking forward to it. My friend from College,Uman, a Ghanaian thought it would be fun so he convinced me to allow him come along for the trip to Nigeria.

Uman and I have been roomies and friends in college for two years now. He is a fun guy. Ladies man and I always joked that his downfall would be a lady. I didn’t know however that day would come under my watch. When we arrived Nigeria,Uman and I hung out a couple of times before the day of the burial. We met several ladies and had a nice time.

Finally,we all traveled to Ijebu Ode for the weekend long burial of my grannie. One of the ladies that Uman slept with in Lagos turned out to be my father’s youngest brother’s wife. It was a huge surprise. I mean,this lady is married to my favorite Uncle and she was actually messing up with my friend just a few days before. I felt sorry for my uncle but what could I do,I was not about to be the bearer of bad news so I kept my mouth shut.

However,I became conflicted within myself after I found out that this lady was still hooking up with Uman even after we found out that she is a married woman. I asked Uman to stop seeing her but he said.....Read more

https://livelystones.com.ng/this-illicit-affair-has-been-going-on-too-long-what-should-i-do/
Re: This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? by legwa10(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2018
........... ........... ........... ............
Re: This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? by Samuelgr8: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
legwa10:
Re: This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? by Beke2020: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
May God help us all, just too many.....
Re: This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? by legwa10(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
i saw nothing worth commenting na
Re: This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do? by Samuelgr8: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks
legwa10:
i saw nothing worth commenting na

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce / 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says / What Do You Do When You Fall For Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.