Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? (3387 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Immanuels7(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2018
From Enugu to Abia, Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi.. there is massive undescribable hatred for Buhari.. Why is this so?

Modified: For some of you quoting me, i am an igbo man, but the hatred is just too much..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Dreambeat: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2018
What you should be asking is ‘why do Buhari and APC hate Igbos?’

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Yian1(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Let's forget all our shortcomings and spread love among ourselves.

Meanwhile,
If you would like to stop working for someone and be your own boss, if you are a student and you would love to stop depending on your parents, if you would love to stop to feed clothe only in your live, if you are tired of your present situation, and want to step up in life,
message on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by jodeci(m): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Idiotic topic from inferiority complex subdued poster.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by pinkcottoncandy: 1:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Wetin igbo people do una for nairaland eeeeeee

If pesin get sense pass una na bad thing?...why not use that pesin as your benchmark?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by iammo(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2018
IGBO MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008

I am a Yoruba and a proud muslim. If I was Igbo growing up with such information, I'll had probably been spiteful of any Fulani man. For this people to heal they must be giving a lot of time, maybe decades because post war scars and traumatic loss of loved ones concerning almost all families last a very long time to heal, superseding generations

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by princechurchill(m): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008

I am a Yoruba and a proud muslim. If I was Igbo growing up with such information, I'll had probably been spiteful of any Fulani man

God bless you my brother

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by raumdeuter: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

I am a Yoruba and a proud muslim. If I was Igbo growing up with such information, I'll had probably been spiteful of any Fulani man.

Yet they are campaigning and voting for another Fulani man named Atiku

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by iammo(m): 2:41am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yet they are campaigning and voting for another Fulani man named Atiku
Not all northerners are like that, General yaradua from katsina stood his ground till he was murdered for democracy and MKO a Yoruba man. Atiku married a woman named jenifer an ibo woman, dangote stays in Lagos and relate freely with yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by raumdeuter: 2:55am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

Not all northerners are like that, General yaradua from katsina stood his ground till he was murdered for democracy and MKO a Yoruba man. Atiku married a woman named jenifer an ibo woman, dangote stays in Lagos and relate freely with yorubas

Buharis pilot is also Captain Ndubuisi, Buhari's main trusted assistant was Tunde Idiagbon a Yoruba man

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by FisifunKododada: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Because they are children of hate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by iammo(m): 3:00am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Buharis pilot is also Captain Ndubuisi, Buhari's main trusted assistant was Tunde Idiagbon a Yoruba man

tunde idiagbon was partly Fulani and Buhari don't hire pilots(there are people who do that) besides what monument did Buhari name after idiagbon? Any remembrance? Any appointments for his children? Remember idiagbon came back from Saudi Arabia when he had his boss had been detained

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by raumdeuter: 3:05am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

tunde idiagbon was partly Fulani and Buhari don't hire pilots(there are people who do that) besides what monument did Buhari named after idiagbon? Any remembrance? Any appointments for his children? Remember idiagbon came back from Saudi Arabia when he had his boss had been detained

Buhari has the right to reject any pilot appointed to him. He never rejected Captain Ndubuisi

Idiagbon still remains Buharis most trusted aide, If its about monument, Buhari named June 12 a national holiday after MKO Abiola a Yoruba man
Gave the highest honor in the land to MKO and Gani Fawehinmi who are Yoruba men

Why should Buhari reward the children of his friends with appointments or monuments? What type of reasoning is that?

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by nku5: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008

I am a Yoruba and a proud muslim. If I was Igbo growing up with such information, I'll had probably been spiteful of any Fulani man. For this people to heal they must be giving a lot of time, maybe decades because post war scars and traumatic loss of loved ones concerning almost all families last a very long time to heal, superseding generations

You will live long in peace and prosperity

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by iammo(m): 3:13am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Buhari has the right to reject any pilot appointed to him. He never rejected Captain Ndubuisi

Idiagbon still remains Buharis most trusted aide, If its about monument, Buhari named June 12 a national holiday after MKO Abiola a Yoruba man

Why should Buhari reward the children of his friends with appointments or monuments? What type of reasoning is that?

That June 12 honor was strictly political and an attempt to outwit southwest when obj became a problem, Buhari served as PTDF chairman under abacha that jailed MKO and killed his wife kudirat( an innocent woman and a mother ) he never for once spoke against such tyranny, segun awolowo got appointed, ojuckwus son got appointed but why not idiagbon, why?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Ratello: 3:14am On Aug 03, 2018
So sad the op knows nothing reasonable to say but a confusing title why not put it rightly, "Why Buhari Hates Igbos So Much"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by raumdeuter: 3:17am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

That June 12 honor was strictly political and an attempt to outwit southwest when obj became a problem, Buhari served as PTDF chairman under abacha that jailed MKO and killed his wife kudirat( an innocent woman and a mother ) he never for once spoke against such tyranny, segun awolowo got appointed, ojuckwus son got appointed but why not idiagbon, why?

If OBJ a Yoruba son was there for 8yrs and did not deem it fit to honor MKO and Gani then it took Buhari to do it, then he deserves the votes of Yorubas more than anyone else

Atiku was in the govt that killed Bola Ige a Yoruba son and former governor of Oyo state, Harry Marshalls a South-South man, Barnabas Igwe an Ibo man and not for once did he speak up or condemn it,, Atiku is even wanted in the US for the Halliburton scandal where Senator Jefferson is in jail

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by jumobi1(m): 3:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Because we are 5%ers

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by naijaking1: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Incase you are not aware !

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him. Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... - Vanguard, February 3, 2015

The article is both interesting and troubling. At first I thought it was fake news. Then, I googled it and found it to be a true account in the book titled – _The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash, former Head of Information and Communication, Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN 1-9044722-25-3._
Whilst the refusal of Gen. Mohammadu Buhari to aid the election of his country man to head the OAU in preference to his fellow Fulani Muslim from another country (Niger) is a glaring example of this man’s mindset is troubling, most troubling from the Author’s account was his reaction when the vote was tallied and Gen. Buhari found out his country man was defeated. Ibrahim Daggash in his aforesaid book narrated it as follows:
_“What was astonishing, when the vote was in favour of Niger’s candidate, the Nigerian Head rejoiced to such a degree that he was unable to control his emotions. That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced that General Buhary would not last long as a leader.”_

It is sad indeed ...!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by iammo(m): 3:27am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

If OBJ a Yoruba son was there for 8yrs and did not deem it fit to honor MKO and Gani then it took Buhari to do it, then he deserves the votes of Yorubas more than anyone else

Atiku was in the govt that killed Bola Ige a Yoruba son and former governor of Oyo state, Harry Marshalls a South-South man, Barnabas Igwe an Ibo man and not for once did he speak up or condemn it,, Atiku is even wanted in the US for the Halliburton scandal where Senator Jefferson is in jail

You still don't get it do you? Never play Buhari as a saint just to condemn atiku, look Buhari may wear a clean white agbada, only show his daura country home to the media(while having houses in Abuja, kano, kaduna and a land at port harcourt) he may tell you he is for the masses while all his kids schooled in U.K. And married northern billionaire elites. You are just similar to the follower of billionaire pastors like Adeboye, wearing cheap robes and living in secret manssions with private jets and children living large

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Minjim: 3:50am On Aug 03, 2018
naijaking1:
Incase you are not aware !

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him. Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... - Vanguard, February 3, 2015

The article is both interesting and troubling. At first I thought it was fake news. Then, I googled it and found it to be a true account in the book titled – _The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash, former Head of Information and Communication, Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN 1-9044722-25-3._
Whilst the refusal of Gen. Mohammadu Buhari to aid the election of his country man to head the OAU in preference to his fellow Fulani Muslim from another country (Niger) is a glaring example of this man’s mindset is troubling, most troubling from the Author’s account was his reaction when the vote was tallied and Gen. Buhari found out his country man was defeated. Ibrahim Daggash in his aforesaid book narrated it as follows:
_“What was astonishing, when the vote was in favour of Niger’s candidate, the Nigerian Head rejoiced to such a degree that he was unable to control his emotions. That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced that General Buhary would not last long as a leader.”_

It is sad indeed ...!

Chai! Igbos at it again

Onu was nominated by Nigeria to assume acting capacity as SG after the previous OAU SG who just finished his 5yr tenure.

Delays in holding a substantive election by Congress saw Onu acting for 2yrs.

Onu was not even nominated for the election by the Nigerian government. So his name was not even on the ballot.
This falsehood had been dispelled already.

https://medium.com/factsonlyng/a-wig-snatch-intro-a-case-of-buhari-and-falsehood-herpes-73c6f7efcef3

This story is nothing but the same FAKE NEWS Igbos has been feeding his gullible zombies and due to their blinded hatred, they can't seem to reason or see beyond their nose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by robotix: 4:13am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

When most of you talk like this, it .makes my skin crawl.

How does June 12 give you constant power supply, provide jobs, good roads, advance medical facilities, industrialization for the Yorubas or even your children.

This is why I keep say many of you are not educated at all...

Are u guys this daft?

Go and see what Rwanda has achieved for themselves and you will be ashamed to call yourself a Nigerian. Ghana just overtook Nigeria as highest kola producers.

But you are here celebrating June 12... As If it adds any tangible value to your citizenship.

Your likes are the reason why I will eventually leave this country. I don't want to my kids to end up being stupid and conform to mediocrity.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Positivepoint(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008

Kindly provide sources to ur list of claims.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by IsaAbubakar: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2018
iammo:

You still don't get it do you? Never play Buhari as a saint just to condemn atiku, look Buhari may wear a clean white agbada, only show his daura country home to the media(while having houses in Abuja, kano, kaduna and a land at port harcourt) he may tell you he is for the masses while all his kids schooled in U.K. And married northern billionaire elites. You are just similar to the follower of billionaire pastors like Adeboye, wearing cheap robes and living in secret manssions with private jets and children living large

and when i taught that i can never find a sane Muslim like me that says the truth as it is

here you go

may Allah (swt) bless your soul brother

Assalamualaikum cool
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Butterflyle0: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
and when i taught that i can never find a sane Muslim like me that says the truth as it is

here you go

may Allah (swt) bless your soul brother

Assalamualaikum cool
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

Says the IBO man with a fake Hausa moniker. You forgot you have been busted already by those who know you. You and your other 50 monikers

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Immanuels7:
From Enugu to Abia, Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi.. there is massive undescribable hatred for Buhari.. Why is this so?
Edo too

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Abjay97(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2018
nawa o!!
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by IbrahimDamola: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can you also remind us the name of buhari's 'daughter' that married in Enugu. The one you told us about during 2015 election campaign. grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by IsaAbubakar: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

Says the IBO man with a fake Hausa moniker. You forgot you have been busted already by those who know you. You and your other 50 monikers
[/s]
trash trash trash by a nairaland newbie that sprang up just because of next year election

sorry i don't talk to newbies

Check my registration date that time you're still using tecno n3
kapish wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by Turantula(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

This my yeloba muslim friend when are you going to get your tongue off Buhari's bacteria infested @$$

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by mpianya39(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Immanuels7:
Biafra must come cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? by mpianya39(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Yian1:
Let's forget all our shortcomings and spread love among ourselves.

Meanwhile,

If you would like to stop working for someone and be your own boss,
if you are a student and you would love to stop depending on your parents,
if you would love to stop to feed clothe only in your live,
if you are tired of your present situation, and want to step up in life,

message on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252
Hmmm...after so many years of backstabbing undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Pdp's Suddenly Distaste For The Electoral Laws They Used? / Zamfara Election: Video Of APC And PDP Youths Exchanging Blows In The Court / Ghali Umar Na'Abba Is Not Dead - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.