Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online (34316 Views)

Are Bello, El-Rufai's Ordeals In The Tinubu Era A Betrayal Of Northern Allies? / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
"someone should slap the living bondage out of him" made me laugh soo hard.
Oga Kenneth, maybe ur wish will come thru 2023 but 4 next yr.. Fogeritt
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by lereinter(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
if u have been engaged by buhari to do this for tens of mmilllion of naira
99% of ibos will
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by spafu(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
phabulux:

You Igbos are fools.

I don't understand why you're abusing him for being practical. Should Buhari be re-elected, after four years, it's coming back to the south. Pdp will nominate a Hausa (except if they're stuuppiid) and that's another eight years.
Shege Bayerebe banza ofi, ka ci Buran Ubanka, ka ji ko? You can guess again, I am not Igbo.
How can an Afonja like you not understand that it is not about taking it to the East but about removing the incompetent dullard you people foisted on us?
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by ndubueze92(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Azam101:
Prof!
Forgive my manners, I'm not usually sarcastic or point out people's errors.
my state of mind wasn't good at the time.... once again I'm sorry. We're all free to express our opinions of things and I respect that.
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by phabulux: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
spafu:

Shege Bayerebe banza ofi, ka ci Buran Ubanka, ka ji ko? You can guess again, I am not Igbo.
How can an Afonja like you not understand that it is not about taking it to the East but about removing the incompetent dullard you people foisted on us?

So, why are you angry?cheesy

Deny all you like: you yeebos are the degenerates of this generation.
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by spafu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
phabulux:

So, why are you angry?cheesy

Deny all you like: you yeebos are the degenerates of this generation.
Deny what? I am a SON OF EDO, those who can't be controlled or beat into submission like you Afonjas, the slaves of Hausa-Fulani.
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by phabulux: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2018
spafu:

Deny what? I am a SON OF EDO, those who can't be controlled or beat into submission like you Afonjas, the slaves of Hausa-Fulani.

Cheezoz, you even be my boy!
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Benbellamor: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2018
its Not only kenneth Our own Uncle Femi Falana Is Worse than Kenneth, i am a Yoruba Man Partly from Ekiti, i think This is About people still thinking that they can still deceive their younger generation but it backfired. i think i like the way our youths are waking up to tell elites that enough of Lies,...kudos
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by freedomjoshah: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.