Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online (34305 Views)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Amagite(m): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actor turned politician, Kenneth Okonkwo has come under fire for saying that Nigerians can’t get a better person to lead the nation except Buhari.

The actor was also blasted for saying that the people of the south-east will wander in the wilderness for eight years if they don't support President Buhari in 2019.

Well,most people didn't find his statements funny and they have taken to his Instagram comments section to blast him.

See more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/you-are-a-betrayal-to-igbos-nigerians-blast-kenneth-okonkwo-for-supporting-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Chicagoesontop: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Before Nko ?

Kenneth Okonkwo, no wonder you are still Living In Bondage ! If you know you know ....

13 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Amagite(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by tsephanyah(f): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2018
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Lol cheesy, the haters have arrived already.
The next Governor of Enugu , nothing do you.
We are behind you gidigba!
God bless you the incoming Governor of Enugu state.
You may have some new bad belle enemies henceforth, but never mind, those of us that love you are more than children of hate.
Carry go namesake. 
Na u we want.
What a good , responsible man.
A role model of high caliber.

Haters, now, you can start summersaulting!

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by spafu(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
He has joined the leagues of the zombie:
Like other zombies, his brain has been removed and replaced with empty skull so as to be at par with the Dull.ard of Daura.

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Why won't u say so, after dem don pay u to.

19 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Merimental(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2018
dis guy is one of my favorite stars on screen so I tink he shouldn't cross d line here.....Ugwuanyi will win Enugu in Landslide victory..

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Mrop(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Dindirin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by SIMPLYkush: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2018
he is only angry cos he spend more than 20years in nollywood and he has no house nor car while these young whores like Daniella okeke has mansions and flashy cars

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by dabrin: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2018
tongue
Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by OKorowanta: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Dis one wan turn Hausa groundnut,
Infact he's an Hausa groundnut already.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Bluezy13(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Menace2Society(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Leave him alone !na by force undecidedIdiots

5 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by clarocuzioo(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Kenneth Okonkwo, we loved you, you were a great actor, we were happy for you success in the movie industry, we always discuss you as our favourite actor.

I watched you the dsay you were being called to Bar in Abuja because a family member was you barmate, I was so so happy for you, I was also proud of you for having achieving such a great feat.
When I learnt you are going into politics, I was happy that such a great son of Igbo extraction is going into politics, but unfortunately you started with the worst party.
This is a party that came to Igbo land, desecreated our land, killed our youths branded them terrorist, yet herdsmen, the fourth deadliest killer group globally ranked are walking freely.
You may have as well killed your political carrier even before you started it.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by EvilMetahuman: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2018
Igbo Christian terrorists don start again

Must everyone support pdp?

If they are not threatening igbo Muslims, they are threatening APC supporters.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2018
In as much as I don't support buhari government,we all have to accept the fact that everyone is entitled to his opinions.if he thinks buhari government is best for Nigerians, na him own palava be dat.That will not still change the fact that Buhari must be voted out of office come 2019

14 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by rajiraymond(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
May our brothers and sisters receive senses before it's too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by dkronicle(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lols living in bondage ti take over

4 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Metuh: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
This same Ponmo lip OkoworHausa contested under PDP for ordinary House of Reps and couldn't win his ward o. grin

How can a sane Igbo man support a party whose leader sent soldiers to kill and designate Easterners terrorist only to call his own killer herdsmen saint?

He buried his political career within 24hrs. He is surely living in bondage. Anu ofia

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lol,d man really fuvked up

27 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
The political nonentity is seeking for cheep publicity relevance. grin

Meanwhile I just saw the idiot where he is hiding within my neighbourhood after what they have already done to him and I decided to take a snapshot of him....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Homeboiy: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kenneth okonkwo, it shall not be well with you for trying to put Enugu state in bondage

We the entire people of Nsukka reject you

Enugu state rejects you

Igbo land rejects you

Your mumu will soon do one day

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by doncollino: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
I tire for d idiot, who knows what he was paid

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by mcfestgee: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
He is looking for campaign money from Buhari. He must be a very cheep guy. With his wide mouth. Very childish on set

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by Nightmareo07: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kimsokrates:
In as much as I don't support buhari government,we all have to accept the fact that everyone is entitled to his opinions.if he thinks buhari government is best for Nigerian, na him own palava be dat.That will not still change the fact that Buhari must be voted out of office come 2019

Oga he is free to choose which party in peace but dragging entire igbos into his selfish interest saying they should vote buhari else they will be in political wilderness, is where he got it wrong and got all the insults
. undecided

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by smellingmenses: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
there are no igbo muslims...
EvilMetahuman:
Igbo Christian terrorists don start again

Must everyone support pdp?

If they are not threatening igbo Muslims, they are threatening APC supporters.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online by SarakiBukola: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Asslicking is an art for dem dem grin

The whole FP is filled with their cries.... cry cry cry

RIP...my condolences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Picture Of Buhari In Glasgow At The COP26 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.