Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki (1737 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Attah Of The Labour Party For Eti Osa Federal Constituency Of Lag / APC Wins Nembe/brass Federal Constituency Of Bayelsa. / What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by ontolegit(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Kwarans arise take your rightful place.
This man has perpetually kept you poor.
Say no to modern day slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by samutd4u(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2018
hmm
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Kog45(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
ontolegit:
Kwarans arise take your rightful place.
This man has perpetually kept you poor.
Say no to modern day slavery.
Haba we have many of this across the country even in your idols Tinubu and President Buhari states.

My advice get your PVC and go to Kwara grassroots and start serious campaign if you don't want Bukola to continue than coming here cos 95% of Kwarans with PVC don't have anything to do with social media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by ontolegit(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Campaign is ongoing
people are finally awake
Politics is not straight jacket
Little effort counts

1 Like

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Abbeysunday(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2018
I'm a kwara state indigene and if u think saraki hasn't been the reason for our suffering then I pray for a saraki in ur state too

This is pure modern day slavery
Say no to God fatherism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by ontolegit(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=Kog45 post=69940797]Haba we have many of this across the country even in your idols Tinubu and President Buhari states.

My advice get your PVC and go to Kwara grassroots and start serious campaign if you don't want Bukola to continue than coming here cos 95% of Kwarans with PVC don't have anything to do with social media.
This is delusion
Ji masun
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by centoke30(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Abbeysunday:
I'm a kwara state indigene and if u think saraki hasn't been the reason for our suffering then I pray for a saraki in ur state too

Say no to God fatherism
keep quiet my friend, your suffering is not his making rather it's yours.

3 Likes

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Abbeysunday(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:

Thank u sir
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Ingocof(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:

your level of stupidity is beyond normal, someone has been controlling the state for 16yrs and there is no any sign of development whatsoever and an indigene of such a state is putting sense into your head yet the only thing you can do is to insult, I pity your lineage.

4 Likes

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by centoke30(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:

your level of stupidity is beyond normal, someone has been controlling the state for 16yrs and there is no any sign of development whatsoever and an indigene of such a state is putting sense into your head yet the only thing you can do is to insult, I pity your lineage.
Your the mentally deranged here, your level of foolishness knows no bounds and that's why your generation might wallow in foolishness if you don't act now? why are you telling us about how Saraki's dynasty has controlled your state for years. if you see a weed in your house do you tell us before uprooting it? if you see rodents infesting your crop do u tell us here before control it? if Saraki's dynasty have been controlling your state, what is holding you from voting him out.... idiot that will not understand a comment before beating his flat chest.
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by TPAND(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
SHow me the one in Buhari's Constituency

1 Like

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by ontolegit(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:
This is a critical issue now acknowledged nationwide. It's not even open to debate, facts every where for even the blind to feel.
Only time will tell but soon it will end!
Thanks!
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by thatigboman: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abbeysunday:

Say no to God fatherism
i pray for buhari and yahaya bello and useless gov sani bello of niger state in your state
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Ingocof(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:
Your the mentally deranged here, your level of foolishness knows no bounds and that's why your generation might wallow in foolishness if you don't act now? why are you telling us about how Saraki's dynasty has controlled your state for years. if you see a weed in your house do you tell us before uprooting it? if you see rodents infesting your crop do u tell us here before control it? if Saraki's dynasty have been controlling your state, what is holding you from voting him out.... idiot that will not understand a comment before beating his flat chest.

an idiot and deranged ipob supporting saraki, since you know that your stupidity will make you say things you don't have mental capacity for, how dare you comment on someone telling you your generation knows nothing about?
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by centoke30(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:

an idiot and deranged ipob supporting saraki, since you know that your stupidity will make you say things you don't have mental capacity for, how dare you comment on someone telling you your generation knows nothing about?
You still have the unequivocal temerity to mention me. look at this mad man that can't be corrected. this is the reason why your state is still suffering, because of brainless clowns like you who feel that they have seen it all. mumu save this mentions ooo because I will still laugh at your brainlessness, foolishness, stupidity, myopic and dull sense of reasoning
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by abokibuhari: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
And its now they remembered cause he defected ?
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Ingocof(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:
You still have the unequivocal temerity to mention me. look at this mad man that can't be corrected. this is the reason why your state is still suffering, because of brainless clowns like you who feel that they have seen it all. mumu save this mentions ooo because I will still laugh at your brainlessness, foolishness, stupidity, myopic and dull sense of reasoning

saraki ass-licker, i understand you personally don't have the brain of yours except the one inserted your failed generation filled with bigotry and sense of slavery, how can you support a man who the indigenes are claiming is destroying their state and yet claim you have any working brain
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by centoke30(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:

saraki ass-licker, i understand you personally don't have the brain of yours except the one inserted your failed generation filled with bigotry and sense of slavery, how can you support a man who the indigenes are claiming is destroying their state and yet claim you have any working brain
Now I know why you are an unrepentant fool. someone should help you to read my second mention for you to understand everything very well. you really need some help. your rate of foolishness is colossal
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Ingocof(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:
Now I know why you are an unrepentant fool. someone should help you to read my second mention for you to understand everything very well. you really need some help. your rate of foolishness is colossal

now I understand why your foolishness is increasing per day, blindness of mind is far worse than that of the eyes and that is what you are suffering from, you are narrow minded and so you lack the capacity to reason well
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by centoke30(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:

now I understand why your foolishness is increasing per day, blindness of mind is far worse than that of the eyes and that is what you are suffering from, you are narrow minded and so you lack the capacity to reason well
your truly myopic, no sense of reasoning. I will definitely put you in prayers.
Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Almaiga: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerians are wiser now. I guarantee you this, Saraki is a Gonner as far as Kwara people are concerned.

Re: GDSS Tanke,ilorin Under The Constituency Of Senator Saraki by Ingocof(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:
your truly myopic, no sense of reasoning. I will definitely put you in prayers.

Do you have prayer sense? you know it takes knowledge and understanding to pray, just as the disciples asked Jesus to teach them to pray but the way you are behaving you definitely lack those criteria, your knowledge and understanding is too shallow to get an answer to a prayer

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Validated By 200 Year Old Colonial Document / MYSTERY: ' Bible's foretells The Political Life Of Atiku Abubaka - a must read r / Apc @PMB2019 Women Rally In Kano Today. See Crowd. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.