Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Trending Facts She's Cheating. (must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Facts She's Cheating. (must See) (481 Views)

Random Facts!? She Fvcken Flushed His Cu.m| Do You Know.. / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Facts She's Cheating. (must See) by Flickzvill(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
It's so very rampant amongst women no one is exempted, and when caught somehow it's your fault as the man they make it look like it's ur fault. If you really want to know when shes cheating check below.

1. She doesn't upload your pictures on insta: this is very obvious among them if your gf doesn't upload ur pic bro just forget it.

2. She uploads her pic with a sexy caption: for example she captions "for you" yo shes not talking to you bro don't be fooled and look like a fool she's indirectly talking to another bidder not you.

3. She uploads her recent pics before sending it to you: bro if she by any chance uploads her hot pics before sending it or never sends it just relax it's not just for you there is this particular guy she's trying to impress not you.

4. She finally uploads your pic on watsapp but it didn't appear on your guys status but you can see it: ok this is the recent scam, on your watsapp there is a particular setting that allows users hide status from a particular person or plp that means she can make only you see the pic but her admirers and side boo won't see it, This is very common amongst them.

5. She's Jobless or broke and She doesn't ask for recharge card but constantly watsapp,facebook and gram: this is obvious when she doesn't ask of you bcz maybe ur broke also but if u want to knw she's loyal she will remind you of the card she doesn't have etc but if she's mute at all times bro just hustle and be single another nigga is doing your work for you.

6: if she's so addicted to make up when she's out but when with you she's plain: I know some people might disagree with this but it is true I know women like to look good naturally but don't be fooled if she's very plain at home with you why can't she be same outside? Who is she trying to impress? And when you ask her, her countenance says it all.

7: she buys some sexy dress herself: be it lingerie or white pants if she so keen on dressing too sexy man she's trying impress that dude.

If you see these signs just know she's cheating and watch them talk negative about this post bcz it's their recent stunt. smiley
Re: Trending Facts She's Cheating. (must See) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2018
I no even get time for all this things. When i see successful business men i cry when I'm alone, I just wanna make my family proud. Girlfriend dramas? No! They do the investigation by their selves, no time for dramas.
Re: Trending Facts She's Cheating. (must See) by Maishuni: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2018
If she cheat on you, its your fault bro. Learn how to do it well here www.pussyrush.com

(1) (Reply)

What Percentage Married Woman Do It / See epic reply from a fraudstee to a fraudster.. (pics) / Top 20 Signs You Are Wasting Your Time On Him – Never Ignore #18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.