Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (55440 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
OSHIO BABA! YOU TOO MUCH!

You send Senator Saraki scampering for cover!

Welcome Home!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by kennykg(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
You can't be good at everything you definatelty suck at one... Its human

Oshiomole isn't good at been a party chairman
No strategy no tactics

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Yoma22(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
If I hear

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Charly68: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Akpan107:
Buhari can't be president beyond 2019...
Daura await him.
. Wake up !
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by ogunsj: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
prekumohtim:
That's just a rented crowd. It's one of the ways the incumbent governor can appreciate him for handpicking him. The youth can do anything because of hunger not that they value him as a person, they are just looking for their daily bread.
my friend is not everybody that is hungry like you and is not every crowd that is rented. APC simply mobilise it's members to welcome their leader, so what your stress. Oshomole is a moving train any one who stand his way will get crushed, ask Tony aninih and the igbenedions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by gbishman: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
All rabble rousing, I bet you won't find Oyegun doing this.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Aguata1stson(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Osho the APC destroyer

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:
They don't even want him to come out first from the plane.
Osho baba.

The best action chairman.

oshiomole used to be an action man for a while. he's loved despite the dirty work he's doing for a militarian party

I'll prefer him to rule in 2019 than that timid called general, hypocrite called saint, corrupted man called man of integrity

he used incompetent to destroy APC, I wonder how such person would take more than 170m people to greater height if a party not upto 5m is having a setback under him
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by expert234: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

Can you outline the tests he had undergone and how he passed them? Or Maybe you are just an empty paid poster, who doesn't need facts to make claims?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by famology(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is that not Mr "NO MOLEST"?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by j1mmy: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
He took a 75 million dollar loan in the name of the state just before his governorship ended, his wife and her family were the major beneficiary of that money - Edo state should ask him for it and hold him until he pays it.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by zikray: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Your own Zombilisis is like ZEE World extraordinary everyday

tsephanyah:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by titiforever: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
olori lakiti
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
ogunsj:
my friend is not everybody that is hungry like you and is not every crowd that is rented. APC simply mobilise it's members to welcome their leader, so what your stress. Oshomole is a moving train any one who stand his way will get crushed, ask Tony aninih and the igbenedions.

Hello lad , I lack nothing, I understand vividly the Nigerian political environment. I know and I have witnessed what youths in Edo state can do because of hunger. With your words it's obvious that you're a member of APC so you feel the pain so much. Have it in mind that I belong to no party! Next time before you attack me learn how to spell the name of your national chairman. It is Oshiomhole not Oshomole . Even the guy you are protecting so much is from my place Etsakor .

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Witnes: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
I so much like this man, his brave, fearless and strong heart. What about his wife, Iara?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Osho... He is acting the play written by Tinubu. Dem wan destroy APC and Bubu. Smart alecs.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Obason22(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Unblockable:

It's on record that the first man God created was Adam and Oshiomole happens to be Adams and he'll always come "first". The Wike stooge of a party Chairman that PDP parades is "Secondus" and he'll always come "second". If care is not taken, your party might even be relegated to "third". Kowa stands a better chance than PDP come 2019.

I'm just so happy that you guys will wail till 2023.
Adams is a bad luck to APC, and hard it mind that Buhari is going to spend rest of his life at jail after 2019 Election.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
The Nigerian political space is just as full of sarcasm as a comedy show.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
He is not a politician, he wants to bring in military style into a purely democratic system. That wont work. He will ultimately destroy the APC beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
We dont need Bubu to go to jail because doing so is like wasting tax payers money on a product that has reached its end of life. All we are saying is that he should just leave Nigeria alone and quietly retire back to Daura or Niger, wherever he choses he comes from.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by blacknp(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:
There's hunger in the land, people rush out to where they believe 'anything' can drop.. These politicians have impoverish the masses..

At this time of the day, me think people should be at work or their businesses, which is why musicians and co do their programmes in the evening...
It is their spare time not yours so mind your business. So much hunger in the land you claim, why are you not at the farm?instead you are on Nairaland complaining.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by blacknp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
opribo:
We dont need Bubu to go to jail because doing so is like wasting tax payers money on a product that has reached its end of life. All we are saying is that he should just leave Nigeria alone and quietly retire back to Daura or Niger, wherever he choses he comes from.
A higher chance you relocate to Ghana or Sierra Leone after may 29th 2019.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by ObaharryNathan: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Once a thug is always a thug! His parading and merry-go-rounding is inconsequential!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by new2012: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
blacknp:
It is their spare time not yours so mind your business. So much hunger in the land you claim, why are you not at the farm?instead you are on Nairaland complaining.

Baba, try get sense na, your brain is not for decoration.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) by Nationalman: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Chai, look at this man that I used to love and cherish.
Instead of picking up stones to stone him

Oga for selling entire nation to APC and turning deaf years and blind eyes to the killings by Fulani herdsmen and Buhari and elrufai the chief sponsorers, you will not go unpunished
See your self . lucky igbinedion 8yrs PDP EDo result .we all know.
Oshio BABA is all agreed to be the best since ogbemudia and obaseki is following that trend.EDolites Know the failiure associated with your PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.