Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL (589 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2018
To be ALL, you must overstand ALL.

Overstanding, is a not just understanding, but it is the totality of innerstanding. The innerstanding of the of the dynamics of Life, as a simulated Game within the Holograph space activates the inner circuits of Man, to his realization as a God, a fractal of GOD and the sentience of all-ness.

Let me begin from the beginning:

We have been playing this game from the beginning of eternity, and we will keep playing this game till the end of eternity. This Timeline, is an interesting one.

Once Giants, we have been falling and rising, from 20,000 average ft giants with 24 strands of DNA, to minuscule 6 ft average size humanoids with just 2 strands of DNA, we are 'domed' on a planet we call are told is 'Earth', but I feel different.

To be ALL, you must know all, you must know how we began and why we choose to play politics and religions, kill and divide, constant peace in wars, constant hatred in love, and stupidity in our perceived wisdom.

To be successful, you must be good at something, legitimacy or otherwise of enterprises solely depends on the judgment of the those who set up the Laws in their own interest.

Politicians are almost always above the Laws, yet the citizens are hunted down, the difference is in Possession of Power, and to gain power, you must take it from others, for no one can gain power the other way.

Politicians cow the masses, who do not know they have power, into surrendering same to them.
The Spiritually so called Gods, lock others into specific spectrum of Ultra Violet to Infrared bandwidth, to blind them from the alternate, real realities while they surrender their powers in praises and worship to external sources, not knowing they are what they seek out there, then the so called Gods, gain power to control.

Employers take the powers from employees, to gain more wealth.

Today, I shall teach you how to become billionaires.....by using Power of Mind Control.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by rinrin23(f): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Taking notes...
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Interesting
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by aniete: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Following.
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by Qpetz: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
rinrin23:
Taking notes...
Can I borrow your notes? smiley
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by datyrone(m): 3:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Dear timemachine thanks for all the timeless teachings you have done on this forum.I am an ardent follower of all your comments and threads on this site.thanks for sharing such priceless info at no cost.

I did the 21 days program...during and afterwards I started seeing the number 59 a lot

I am always happy nowadays it seems nothing can provoke me.its an amazing experience.

Pls what's the next step...
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 16, 2018
datyrone:
Dear timemachine thanks for all the timeless teachings you have done on this forum.I am an ardent follower of all your comments and threads on this site.thanks for sharing such priceless info at no cost.

I did the 21 days program...during and afterwards I started seeing the number 59 a lot

I am always happy nowadays it seems nothing can provoke me.its an amazing experience.

Congratulations. I am glad to be of help always. Your journey has began and Time Mirror synchronicity indicates that you are connected to the Universal grid and data can now flow from the Universe to your Energy body.

The Number system is an internal guiding system that your Higher Self uses to guide you here. So, pay attention to your thought when the number appears and do your research on the meaning of the numbers. Do not just accept that they are Angel Numbers, cos the number is more.

Your journey has began, and as you keep cleaning up your temple, your Higher Self, when that maturity moment comes, will 'merge' with your physical body and pilot the physical vehicle here on 3D.

There are more I am to share on this number, but speak to your Higher Self, when you need any answers and make sure you stay in positive mood because unlike what people think. God or Universe works like an AI system, and operates based on your vibrational frequency.

If you stay happy and joyful, and keep your material goals in your thoughts with great feelings. The Universe will manifest all you need. But you need to know your Life Mission and the abundance will flow through, in order to carry out your mission.

Work very hard for money, cos I want all those who read from me to be very wealthy. This is a material universe, give and share with those who do not have and your happiness will come from within.

Enjoy all forms of entertainment and do not kill or hurt others, cos right now, you material faster. You dont wanna manifest negative karma.

1 Like

Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by datyrone(m): 4:23am On Aug 18, 2018
TimeMachine:

Congratulations. I am glad to be of help always. Your journey has began and Time Mirror synchronicity indicates that you are connected to the Universal grid and data can now flow from the Universe to your Energy body.

The Number system is an internal guiding system that your Higher Self uses to guide you here. So, pay attention to your thought when the number appears and do your research on the meaning of the numbers. Do not just accept that they are Angel Numbers, cos the number is more.

Your journey has began, and as you keep cleaning up your temple, your Higher Self, when that maturity moment comes, will 'merge' with your physical body and pilot the physical vehicle here on 3D.

There are more I am to share on this number, but speak to your Higher Self, when you need any answers and make sure you stay in positive mood because unlike what people think. God or Universe works like an AI system, and operates based on your vibrational frequency.

If you stay happy and joyful, and keep your material goals in your thoughts with great feelings. The Universe will manifest all you need. But you need to know your Life Mission and the abundance will flow through, in order to carry out your mission.

Work very hard for money, cos I want all those who read from me to be very wealthy. This is a material universe, give and share with those who do not have and your happiness will come from within.

Enjoy all forms of entertainment and do not kill or hurt others, cos right now, you material faster. You dont wanna manifest negative karma.

Thank you sir
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by kkins25(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2018
datyrone:

What is this 21 day program? Timemachine when are you going to drop a guide101 for learners? Ive asled you several times. What does one start with? Meditations? Study? What exactly?
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by datyrone(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dear timemachine pls how do I know what my specific soul mission or life mission or life purpose.
It seems am at a crossroad and everyday I keep surprising myself with new found amazing powers....sometimes its overwhelming.
I don't want a situation whereby am all over the place,like a jack of all trades but master of none.I really need your help sir
Re: To Be ALL, You MUST Overstand ALL by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
datyrone:
Dear timemachine pls how do I know what my specific soul mission or life mission or life purpose.
It seems am at a crossroad and everyday I keep surprising myself with new found amazing powers....sometimes its overwhelming.
I don't want a situation whereby am all over the place,like a jack of all trades but master of none.I really need your help sir

It is natural and you are lucky.

Now, to make the decision of which should be a priority, first of all answer the basic questions:

1. How many people can the new amazing powers touch in a helpful way while you are making money from it ?
2. Will it make you happy ?

Start with the projects that will reach more people as you make money with it, and do not worry about how the money will come, just continue doing what provides money, that is the channel that the Universe will activate the resources, just focus on feeling the impact of your new project and see it coming to pass, and remember it will not work unless you work very hard to achieve it, and again, not just working hard, you must be a warrior, and be ready to face the nature's demons that are always there to derail you. Be Prepared, cos when you win, the money will flow in from unexpected sources. As you establish one project, design its blueprint and move on to build more projects. I wanna see you guys make tones of money, doing what you love most.

And hey, ensure these things that make you happy doing. If it does not make you happy, go for what makes you happy. You are your universe, and you are in charge of it.

Ever since I paused my conversations here and focus on building new material projects that the universe guided me to. The funds are just flowing in all directions, and know that you alone can stop its flow by thinking little or putting a limit to what you can get. Infinity has no limit. Do not put a limit to what you need. The universe provides all to those who work for it.

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About The Weapons China Sells To Africa / Why APC May Never Win On Social Media / Atiku’s Political Ally Denies Defecting To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.