Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,802 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) (52228 Views)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
As shared by Perrison Oromoni:

"This is my 12 years old cousin that was beaten to death at a school that cost over 1 million naira.

They tried to put him in cult, he refused and they killed him. Secondary school o.

Anybody that can kill me hould kill! me now, my brothe won't die for nothing, Anslem Temile, Michael Kashamu and Benjamin Favor and Dowen college, jst knw he called your names before he died.

Dowen college is a disgrace. He mentioned 5 names before passing yesterday."

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Daveambition(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2021
I don't understand this kind of public validation ppl seek from social media most times..
How person(s) go kpai my blood, rather to think on how to track down im killers; yu login internet dey vent unnecessarily..
Ogun keee anyone wey go ever dare to do my own person wrong/evil..
RIP to the younster who's live was hastily cut short by foes who disguise as friends..

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Lemmy123(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

RIP Young chap

I had a similar experience some time early this year, strolled with a friend to a wake keep ceremony of his friend. On getting there, met a group of haggard and suspicious looking boys who were sipping their alcohol.

I thought all was well, I gave them a normal handshake but they were all staring at me as though I fell from the sky. It was when one of them say "E be like say na this guy go beat drum for us this night," I knew what was going on... Beat drum? What? I told him I can't beat drums, he said I must beat drums, there's no going back in this.

I thought I had gotten myself into trouble and the next thing on my mind was how to leave that place. One of them smashed a bottle on a pillar of a house and gave the capon the jagged edge. Truth is I was scared at this point...

Long story short, my saving grace was few minutes later, while the capon was making some sort of incantations into his jagged bottle, his phone rang, he got up to take his call then I stood up, with one mind naim I take waka, they were calling me to come back, including the guy I followed to the place. I kept on going, I was expecting a chase or a bullet from the back, but nothing, I left... I guess what saved me was the capon was on a call

Cultism is bad, run away from it if you can

331 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Just imagine you want someone to belong to your cult group and he refuses then you killed him. I really thought young men these days have grown passed that bondage lifestyle of cultisim and are after making money. This is so bad Mheen!!!

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Just Imagine what is done to a 12yr old.

Lawlessness, Wickedness and all sort of Depravities is ravaging the land.

What Governments are interested in is to Force- Mark people for a Disease that has over 99% recovery rate.

These are the Last of the Last Moments! Whoever values his/her soul in Eternity should stand firm and refuse to bow to the Beast.

Those that have Ears to Hear, let them Hear.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Welcum: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Since the coming of Buhari, this country has seen unprecedented levels and kinds of gruesome murders and violent crimes. Some of you would be asking, "wetin concern Buhari here". Behavioral psychology reveals that such violent crimes in the public space will rub off on the members of the public. These kids have seen so many killings and blood in the news that it now appears as sport to their forming psyche.

The problem is that we Nigerians hardly learn our lessons. We don't look at the roots of problems. We keep addressing the symptoms only.

Read this and have an idea:

Welcum:
Buhari was a military head of state for only 2 years or less between 1983 and 1985.

Only 2 years oh, but his administration is remembered for the suffering it brought upon Nigerians. More suffering than any other administration since 1960!

The same Buhari went ahead to show open sympathy towards a terrorist group when he said that "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North".

The same Buhari was once nominated by Boko Haram to represent them. All these were proofs that Buhari was a terrorist.

YET, BUHARI GOT SO MUCH SUPPORT ACROSS NIGERIA THAT HE IS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT TODAY.

So, who is surprised that terrorism has taken over the country since 2015?

NOW, NIGERIANS ARE AT IT AGAIN! TINUBU WAS LAGOS GOVERNOR FOR 8 YEARS. YET TINUBU NEVER BUILT A HOSPITAL GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO RECEIVE MEDICARE FROM. TINUBU GAVE ALL OF LAGOS MARKETS TO HIS DAUGHTER TO RULE LIKE PRIVATE PROPERTY - LOCKING ANY MARKET SHE CHOOSES.

TINUBU SNATCHED SENATORIAL POSITION FOR HIS WIFE. TINUBU'S WIFE INSULTS NIGERIANS WITH IMPUNITY. WHEN YORUBAS ARE KILLED, RAPED AND KIDNAPED BY FULANI MARAUDERS FROM OGUN TO OYO TO ONDO, TINUBU DOESN'T CARE. INSTEAD HE INSULTS YORUBAS BY ASKING, "WHERE ARE THEIR COWS?"

TINUBU FLOUTS THE COUNTRY'S LAWS SO CARELESSLY BY LAUNDERING CASH IN BULLION VANS AND BUYING VOTES, ETC

Yet, Tinubu is one person getting the most support to be the next President. What a country of accursed villains!

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by brainpulse: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Too bad and barbaric if secondary students have now turned to murderers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Ekakamba: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Gosh! cry
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by itubaba001: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Inception(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
That school should be shut down.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Jesu!

Why snuffing out a life you can't create ?

Hope the case has been reported to appropriate authority as I expect the school management to be writing Statements at the police station by now

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by ekaette1621: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
W
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by westfield: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
I dont get ....tell us the full story abeg.

Was he kidnapped, how did this people mentioned get to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Vesooon: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Rip
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Arafat1: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
I have nothing to say until I hear the accused persons' version of what happened...as well as see the result of an independent autopsy..

RIP Youngling smiley

Signed
Arafat

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by WIREMIND: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Just 12 yrs old.
The end is near...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Sojebrand(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
So sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Wow
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Can’t believe what I’m hearing. Let this be investigated and justice served. No cover ups.

Nobody should ever go through this talkless of a 12 year old. undecided

Dowen should be investigated and sanctioned for allowing this to ever happen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
That's why some parents can never send their kids to boarding school.

Even those that had good experiences there.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by ekaette1621: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Ipobian things

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Halopy: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Rest in peace bro, we used to think cultism was a problem in government schools until we started hearing how messed up these private colleges were in cultism. May God console his family. Imagine a country where young girls don turn to prostitute and young boys into cultists and yahoo yahoo. What does the future hold for this country?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by kalvoken(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Who mentioned cult and this kiddo in same sentence?

The culprits should be fried to death
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by surrogatesng: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
too bad

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Divoc19(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Abi make we no go school again embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Ethanuella: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Very bad.

Rest on, Chap! I pray you find justice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by okunfemm(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Take heart bro.
Is heart breaking and disheartening but God will Judge the wicked. Sorry for the lost

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Erickymania: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Haaa. This is a very popular school in Lekki phase 1 in Lagos o. How did this happen? Plz give us complete info. I doubt this is possible within school premises.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Rahkman: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Secondary school angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Picker28: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Maybe he Don go yarn wetin he no fit translate
Rip to him

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.