Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday (5281 Views)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / See How This Two Slay Mamas Tw£rked In A Club Yesterday In Lagos Last Night / My Experience At Silver Fox Strip Club Yesterday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by merit455(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Was just lonely when an old time Freind that just came into town, she call me for a hook up and maybe spend some quality time together. I quickly dress up,order for a taxify to Allen in Ikeja,not knowing is a stripers club.....,hain,what are you doing here dear! Sorry I came to see my boyfriend and he brought me down here,is my first time and I was confused. She paid the gate fee for me,I saw many beautiful nude girls, not long I saw my ex boss dancing as a striper,what!!! She use to be my marketing manager and ends more than #100,000. I was surprise to see her,though I quickly left the place, I still have her number. Please should I call her or I should just ignor it,am just wondering why she is now a striper.
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Both of you are guilty of the same offence.
She's the stripper and you're the strippee

22 Likes

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Nasri100(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
She’s hustling. No problem. The world will be fine. Hope you are also keeping yourself busy?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Patented: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
have u ever heard of "waka pass" ?
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by izaray(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chascop:
Bro you're wicked i swear cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by emmie14: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Go to Sleep and mind your business. You are in same boat. You shaded your own involvement.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
U ,ur friend,the Taxifier and the ex-boss turned Stripper are very Stupid.
I dey my house come and shoot me

18 Likes

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by SisiStar007: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
We all are in the same game hun,just different levels...
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by KingCassy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Can't even understand what you wrote up there angry

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by chiommy123(f): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
if you have something better for her you may want to try helping her out. some people don't do these things with clear eyes. na condition make crayfish bend

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by merit455(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chascop:
You go no sense, borrow one from PDP
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by merit455(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
ceejayx:
U ,ur friend,the Taxifier and the ex-boss turned Stripper are very Stupid.
I dey my house come and shoot me
You sound a he-goat that is confuse about everything in life. You are even confused of your parents. Bcs you feel there are not your biological parents. I dey my office,come beat me
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by merit455(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
KingCassy:
Can't even understand what you wrote up there angry

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
why will you understand when you are looking for who to scam
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by KingCassy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
merit455:

Lolllzzzz what a silly way to get back at me angry grin
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Keyword. Former boss.

If na me, I go dey her front, spray am money, collect lap dance, and even proceed for a happy ending wink. The result will be that I've added to the list of FWBs while enjoying my bachelorhood.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Lordbooster(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Former boss huh....check our signature for some naija 18+ contents jare
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Naim u no strip am
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Peter4naz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
life
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Mrchilling03: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiommy123:
if you have something better for her you may want to try helping her out. some people don't do these things with clear eyes. na condition make crayfish bend
somebody that they paid gate fee for should provide better offer......ok o smiley
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Bluezy13(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
merit455:

Hehehe...
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by chiommy123(f): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mrchilling03:
somebody that they paid gate fee for should provide better offer......ok o smiley
why you dey expose your guy na
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2018

You Can Take A Pig From Mud But Cant Take The Mud From The Pig...

Olosho is An Olosho. If You Like Wear Her Suit. She Will Raise Her Skirt For Prick To Enter
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by merit455(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mrchilling03:
Send your CV,let me get you a Job
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by donjobill: 5:13am On Aug 04, 2018
chiommy123:

Are you telling us that he is a broke guy? tongue
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Jethrolite(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2018
merit455:
Was just lonely when an old time Freind that just came into town, she call me for a hook up and maybe spend some quality time together. I quickly dress up,order for a taxify to Allen in Ikeja,not knowing is a stripers club.....,hain,what are you doing here dear! Sorry I came to see my boyfriend and he brought me down here,is my first time and I was confused. She paid the gate fee for me,I saw many beautiful nude girls, not long I saw my ex boss dancing as a striper,what!!! She use to be my marketing manager and ends more than #100,000. I was surprise to see her,though I quickly left the place, I still have her number. Please should I call her or I should just ignor it,am just wondering why she is now a striper.
Bleep you, do what you want with your life.
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Mrchilling03: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2018
chiommy123:
Lol
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Mrchilling03: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2018
merit455:
Lol
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2018
merit455:

Leaver her alone, whatever she's doing to keep her body and soul together is her business.
What's the name of the club tho, would like to visit when I come down for hols.
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Obas101(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
merit455:
make i send my own?
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by donjobill: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2018
Who knows whether she has a penchant for exhibitionism and therefore she's giving it expression as a hobby while cashing on it.

Many people have pastimes in private life.
@OP,
Learn to respect other people's private life. The fact that you work under her doesn't give you the automatic right to interfere in her private life.

BTW, the fact that you're telling us that you allowed your girlfriend to pay for your gate fee without any remorse, weakens me. Only those who harbour broke guy's mentality feel happy doing that ( no offence intended).
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Once met my virgin crush from jamb lesson working in a strip club. As a a waiter on pant nd bra only. Idiot reduced my lap dance ration as i buy am 5k drink.wey i for use collect 3 lap dance
Re: I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday by donjobill: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Once met my virgin crush from jamb lesson working in a strip club. As a a waiter on pant nd bra only. Idiot reduced my lap dance ration as i buy am 5k drink.wey i for use collect 3 lap dance

Why? Isn't she your crush? She supposes to be far worth than the 3 lap dance you sacrificed at her instance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / Waec 2022 Chemistry Essay/obj Chemistry Questions And Answers [june 2022 08] / Man Shocked As Prostitutes He Ordered Turn Out To Be His Daughters (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.