Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) (57510 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by dikeizu1(m): 5:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Inlaw loading...
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by swaggprofessor(m): 5:32am On Aug 04, 2018
KngGezy:
Today the amiable Senator Dino Melaye posted a photo of himself and his daughter with the comment "my baby Angel Daddy loves you"
The post was liked by Davidoofficial and kingezy
Oooohhh such a beautiful daughter from an alterly useless father. May God see u thru.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
His children cannot be proud of the rascality and nuisance their father constitutes in Nigeria.
Dino Malaye will be roundly and proudly elected in 2019 by his consistency because he has shown his worth in Kogi State. Let Yeye Bello double his effort in antagonism, he can not come near Dino, Dino our man.....#ajekun iya ni yio (2x)
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by EngrChris18(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2018
She's beautiful
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Monkey ugly but im mama like am lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Boys go fok dis girl hard to show dino pepper

Bros in your wildest dreams. You can't even go near where she spreads her panties.. Boys with yo kind of mentality can't even go near where she spreads her panties. Ode.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by bellotaofeek: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Which kind color combination be this grin?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by beautisop: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Pretty girl
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by deolurexy1(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2018
She smells like trouble
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by true2god: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
Badt guy. Looks speak louder than voice.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Trumps: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Daviestunech:
Dino the dano grin
grin
Daviestunech:
Dino the dano grin
Dino Monkey

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by bkak: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Daddy's girl
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Small girl with a big politician comedian dad.
Please, help me tell your dad, I love his '' oh my home song'' when is the remix coming out?

Samsung phones. Check my signature.
remix don comeout na search online
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by oshe11: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol I tire o, E get one babe like that, one day i had to ask her y she no deh shout o, she tell me say so u want me to wake all the neighbors. lmaooooo.
Honestly babe weh no deh shout, na something o
Lol.....

Funny thing is I mostly ask my EX to reduce her moaning though......

It becomes too loud sometimes, making other gurls to envy me back then in schoolcheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
Paedophille you!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
NoGender:

Bros in your wildest dreams. You can't even go near where she spreads her panties.. Boys with yo kind of mentality can't even go near where she spreads her panties. Ode.
eyaaaaaaa see inferiority complex. Na guys like you dey wash woman's pants
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
GreatMahmud:

The way men take screw your mama hard abi b4 she settle with your papa ba!
Boys go fok dis girl hard to show dino pepper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.