Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) (57491 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Today the amiable Senator Dino Melaye posted a photo of himself and his daughter with the comment "my baby Angel Daddy loves you"
The post was liked by Davidoofficial and kingezy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
She got the good looks gene, obviously from her mum. Very cute.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
let me reserve my comment on this.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by gabbijason(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Fine girl.. May God preserve and protect you.

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by amaniro: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
so na this small girl dey chop kogi money

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by midolian(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Innocent girl posing with her dad..she's got no idea what an embarrassment the dad is, otherwise, this picture wouldnt have come this far.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Small girl with a big politician comedian dad.
Please, help me tell your dad, I love his '' oh my home song'' when is the remix coming out?

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by BUHARILONGNECK: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Corrupt daughter
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
it seems u were hiding in her treehouse the other day

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
His children cannot be proud of the rascality and nuisance their father constitutes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Daviestunech(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dino the dano grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
This small girl don dy get potbelly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by oshe11: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lol

Guys don't kill urself cos of sex. If she doesn't shout when making love to her, just bite her nipple.

I hate stubborn girlscheesycheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Boys go fok dis girl hard to show dino pepper
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by queenbetsy(f): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oga Dino! grin

How market?? cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Alienalert(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Drama King!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by centoke30(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
I love this man for a single reason... he cries when no one is beating him and he runs when no one is after him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
shocked

Sexy daughter of a drama king.

I hope Dino doesn't 'sarakifice' her in a bid to stay relevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Deltatoto: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
KngGezy:
Today the amiable Senator Dino Melaye posted a photo of himself and his daughter with the comment "my baby Angel Daddy loves you"
The post was liked by Davidoofficial and kingezy
where I wan c this kind Toto put prik

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by budusky05(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pretty kid, but ur dad got himself into a dirty game,

Not just the game but allowing it to ruin him.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
we are waiting. the same way u destroy small girls is the same we we will Bleep her mercilessly once she is 18
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Holuwarsweun(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
I comment my reserve
Yeah u surely do
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
That girl is 10bn rich.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by Metuh: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
midolian:
Innocent girl posing with her dad..she's got no idea what an embarrassment the dad is, otherwise, this picture wouldnt have come this far.
Save your tears cos you go need am next year. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) by duduade: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dear Daughter
You will still reap what your thug of a father has sown

Enjoy your time now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.