Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor (5823 Views)

Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by SenatorCharles1: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
SEN @SenatorAkpabio on defection

SEN @SenatorAkpabio on defection rumor
“Their aim is Akwa Ibom oil….
I cannot join the party of killers…
My people will NEVER suffer.
Their guns will perish with them.”

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by obi4eze(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by mymadam(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
shocked Meaning?
Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by maestroferddi: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ultimate table shaking ...

Laugh wan tear my bele.

APC na who do una this thing?

16 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by maestroferddi: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Can somebody catapult this to the front page.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by abokibuhari: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin somebody should call sarrki now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by awakeupcall4all(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hey God ooooooo!!!.....Which kain wahala be this oooo.... grin grin grin shocked This is "tew" much.....Can the terrorist in aso rock and his zombies survive this fatal blow??

Akpabio you are too wicket..... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by magoo10(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tell them loud and clear
Akpabio cannot join APC a party of killers.

10 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by FarahAideed: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
No sane man can be with MIYETTI ALLAH PARTY

8 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by dlondonbadboy: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jesus is Lord...

August is indeed a terrible month for zombies..

What? See upper cut!

But where is ngeneukwenu?

The only thing left for APC and Buhari is rigging...just the way oshiomole rigged Edo election....
But we are waiting for them..lol. we are more than ready.. grin grin

Uncle lalasticlala,are you sleeping?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by badmrkt(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hot knife through butter...if you know you

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by Ndonu101: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
lol

smackdown!

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by idealogical: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is so so fake news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
You cannot love Oil and hate Akwa Ibom.

You cannot love Buhari and hate Nigeria/people.

Nigeria needs a leader who will love the country and the people.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by ChangetheChange: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
RIP APC (2015 to 2019)
RIP Propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by adem30: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Only fool will not notice that Akpabio did not tweeted this.

11 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by dynicks(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
in as much as they are regarded to as zombies nd reapers, we still have to see and accept them as our brothers while they r still in human form......

me consoling them zombies...i know d pain that comes rushing in especially when one is rejected; i understand how it feels to be irredeemable,; it doesn't matter where u from, what u think or what u have become....u just have to remain strong; stay steadfast till thunder comes knocking! oh! zombies!...be strong! I say be strong!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by tuniski: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
They are so desperate spreading fake news in jubilation !

Akpabio is in PDP gidigba majority leader! !!!

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by abokibuhari: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
adem30:
So the one that they tweeted he was going to defect he tweeted it ehn

Over sense go kill you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by baby8ace(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Y all dis lie,dis is not from akpabio,wat is wrong with nigeria youth.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by CharleyBright(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
My Friend Sharaaap.
Which interest do you politicians serve?
For your personal interest and for the right amount, you Senator AKPABIO and your likes will sell your people and state.
Even N500/ per hour prostitutes have more honor than you Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is that Sen Akpabio twitter handle? You guys should allow him to dpeak for himself

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by dtruth3(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
pls where can I faint?
I seriously need to faint now
cc:
ngene-ukwu-ewu

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by Corrinthians(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
He sure didn't say that, but I can see some PDP supporters jubilating over the post. They don't even care to question the authenticity of the source. When he eventually comes out to distance himself from those words, the same supporters would find a way to blame APC for the nonsense. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by Corrinthians(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Is that Sen Akpabio twitter handle? You guys should allow him to dpeak for himself
They won't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ultimate table shaking ...

Laugh wan tear my bele.

APC na who do una this thing?

Gods' curse and the blood of innocents.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by 99miles(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
This response makes me feel like playing "mortal combat"on 1995 Sega game, BRUTALITY!

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by Holuwarsweun(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
APC should go back to being an opposition party they are bad at being the ruling party.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by kenndnerd(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
There are so many ways to earn money online my favorite steps are listed below
Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by Jirate(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
adem30:

Why Not Tell Us How Akpabio Tweets Are Like, There Is Always A Picture of His Prick, Abi? ....... Dummy.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor by bedspread: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
A Bomb!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life In Ghana Compare To Nigeria / Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / See The 6 Million Dollars EFCC siezed From Bureau De Change Operators (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.