Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (76555 Views)

Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Twagrill(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

The attention and attraction is what I even want.

I always tell my lady ; be so extremely sexy that every nigga on the streets thinks he can have you, also be so loyal to let them know they can't have you

That is why my lady had more of bomb shorts than church wears.
She always walk down the streets in bomb shorts with her sloppy ass and when I take a walk all I hear is Mimi, your woman ehh. tell her to take it easy
And whenever I hear this, I give her money for more bomb shorts. That's me.

Like I said earlier, the worse that can happened to her is rape. But it's likely impossible for her to be raped because I sure know the kinda lady I roll with.

My girlfriend was a bad ass motherfvcker.

If I can find a lady that will be so faithful and doesn't fall for guys' tricks, I wouldn't mind letting her go out with just panties.

To me, it's about the lady and not the dress.

FYI, people who dress less sexy also get toasted and most of them fall.
guy, no matter how strong a rock is, constant little drops of water will still break it
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Twagrill:

guy, no matter how strong a rock is, constant little drops of water will still break it

U talkin about rocks. I'm talkin bout human here.

Rocks have no ability to resist water.

I've been there so I know what am sayin.

No temptation too great to make people fall. People fall into temptation because they want to not because it was too great to resist.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Twagrill(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

U talkin about rocks. I'm talkin bout human here.

Rocks have no ability to resist water.

I've been there so I know what am sayin.

No temptation too great to make people fall. People fall into temptation because they want to not because it was too great to resist.
i thought you could relate. It's a proverb. What am saying is constant temptation will weaken her no matter how determined she was originally if she doesn't avoid it. It's also a fact in the holy book
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Twagrill:

i thought you could relate. It's a proverb. What am saying is constant temptation will weaken her no matter how determined she was originally if she doesn't avoid it. It's also a fact in the holy book

A 100% loyal girl will resist such temptation even if she faces it a million times a day.

I talk because I have seen it happend.

People are different.

For the fact that A falls doesn't mean B will fall.

Maybe you don't know what 100% loyalty is.

There are people that even at gun point would not fall into such temptation.

The highest u can do is to rape her.
And it's likely impossible to rape a lady I roll with.

To rape her, u gotta die first.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Twagrill(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

A 100% loyal girl will resist such temptation even if she faces it a million times a day.

I talk because I have seen it happend.

People are different.

For the fact that A falls doesn't mean B will fall.

Maybe you don't know what 100% loyalty is.

There are people that even at gun point would not fall into such temptation.

The highest u can do is to rape her.
And it's likely impossible to rape a lady I roll with.

To rape her, u gotta die first.
is she diabolical or what
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Twagrill:
She isn't diabolical.
I mean the typa lady that would rather die than betray her man. She keeps it 100% real and true to her man.
Because you don't have or seen doesn't mean they don't exist.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Twagrill:
Because you have fallen into temptations doesn't mean others can.
No temptation is ever great enough not to resist.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by alopo4real(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is absolutely condemable.....
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Twagrill(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Because you have fallen into temptations doesn't mean others can.
No temptation is ever great enough not to resist.
ok
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by BENARI: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Its good for club but bad for normal hanging out.

Your brain needs update.

Olosho!!!!
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by donjobill: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

You didn't see the problem in this your post. Look at it from this angle if it comes to a situation where the man has to chose for the wife don't you think it is a problem?

If my wife can't make a sound judgment in issues like this without my intervention I seriously think that there is something either wrong with her up bringing or world view in which I have no business being with her.

Secondly, what men failed to realize is that you can never fully control an adult it is just a matter of time before she figures a subtle way to do that which you have been trying to stop her from doing. Which is why you had better get yourself a woman that you don't have to control one with common sense and proper world view/up bringing.

I can't pay your bride price and raise you I only have time to raise the kids not a full grown ass woman. grin

He wants a lady that he can show to his friends that he has a sexy lady. That's his value! He's so blinded now for him to see the larger picture.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/19/europe/harassment-law-france/index.html?
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Olalan:
Some dumb wannabe copy copy feminist would fault the man for choosing for the wife and equally blame the wife for accepting the husband opinion

I think that is what she was really addressing and not the morality of her choice.

Respectful wife, respectful husband, happy family.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
nazablossom:
Your husband asked you not to wear it, yet you posted it for the world to see, what's the difference?

Madam, she gave her husband's reason.

She also said he has access to her SM accounts and in fact is fine with her posting it because 'they can see, they can't touch'.

Don't fight for the husband.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by chrisj2(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
The point is why did she even want to wear it in the first place. The bottom part is even worse than the top - how will she sit down and she will be pulling it down all the time...

Unless you are into the entertainment industry or something else, common decency, please!
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by jackie35(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Her hubby didn't let her go out dressed like this
https://twitter.com/callmelena_/status/1024874552524849152?s=19

She can't even wear it, talkless of allowing her
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 30, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.