Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP (4042 Views)

DSS Should Apologize To Gumi - Tukur Mamu (Spokesman) / Umahi: DSS Should Arrest People Making Unsubstantiated Claims On Social Media / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
The silent killings of Hausa/Fulani is ongoing in Taraba state. This guy boldly coming out to tell the whole world how they are slaughtering people.
The media will always remain silent about this. Even the NL mods will hardly push this to FP because it wasn't fulani that are attacking.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Shelumiel: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one na drama abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Donald95(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
good I support the guy sha.

Biology thought me that first milk given to a baby is called colostrum which carries human characteristic.

Now imagine if you take cow colostrum, Do you think you will ever stop thinking about violence?? No. It is better these Fulani People are given short sit in every state for them to know they don't belong to our society and then with that, they will never misbehave

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Destroe: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hope you will also advocate for the arrest of the fulanis who have been killing thousands of people in the middle belt

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by conductor113: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yeah, the DSS should arrest him after arresting Fulani herdsmen terrorists (including their patron saint who doubles as Shitgeria's president) for killing tens of thousands of Christians since May 2015.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
All NL modes are bigots

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good
Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by centoke30(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
All NL modes are bigots
lol�
Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Chubhie: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
I wonder what happened to the official EFCC account on Nairaland? Did Seun ban the account?

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by resurgent2019: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
OP is biased. Why should the guy be arrested by DSS?

Thousands of northern Christians have been killed by Fulani and the DSS has patted them on the back. There can be no peace and development without justice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by AustineE1: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
In a decent society,he should have been arrested,but is Nigeria a decent society?A fulani man came out some time ago to tell Nigerians on facebk how no amount of life killed is worth the life of cows and your DSS loooked the other way.

'in the state of lawlessness it becomes illegal to be law abiding'-anonymous
we have an inept and incompetent leadership and we are paying the price.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
conductor113:
Yeah, the DSS should arrest him after arresting Fulani herdsmen terrorists (including their patron saint who doubles as Shitgeria's president) for killing tens of thousands of Christians since May 2015.
To defend Inusa, at least his own can be seen just as a mere threat. But for the case of Panshak, he is jovial mood and bursting of killing fellow humans, what an animal.
btw Inusa can be invited for questioning, although he hasnt committed the crime just yet

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
All NL modes are bigots
I tell you my broda. i dunno whether we have partisan mods here or something
If it was Fulani man this would have trend by now

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
OP is biased. Why should the guy be arrested by DSS?

Thousands of northern Christians have been killed by Fulani and the DSS has patted them on the back. There can be no peace and development without justice.
Biases, how? I am against evil in whatever form, take that. Thousands killed, haba guy, this ridiculous, stop believing the media hogwash

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by IamPlato(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2018

Fulanis Will soon Come In Here To Weep Like Their Cow Girlfriends

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chubhie:
I wonder what happened to the official EFCC account on Nairaland? Did Seun ban the account?
What does EFCC has to do with something like this.
Seun ban what? which account and for what?
Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by bedspread: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Blood is gradually begin to mean nothing to Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:
good I support the guy sha.
You must be evil too

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Donald95(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Quintuple:
I must be evil too

Yes you are

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:

Yes you are
Yeah i see. Also very good at twisting and rewriting comments. Clap for your self.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Quintuple:
I tell you my broda. i dunno whether we have partisan mods here or something
If it was Fulani man this would have trend by now
I just reported Him to DSS

1 Share

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Buharimustgo: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
All NL modes are bigots

They are more than Bigots,don't worry very soon they will decamp
Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by gaby(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Quintuple:
The silent killings of Hausa/Fulani is ongoing in Taraba state. This guy boldly coming out to tell the whole world how they are slaughtering people.
The media will always remain silent about this. Even the NL mods will hardly push this to FP because it wasn't Fulani that is attacking.

How many of the Fulani bigots who claimed cows were more valuable than the innocent plateau and Benue lives did you call your DSS on if I may ask? Don't you think your standards are double by the foregoing?

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books tomorrow. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by falcon01: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lol
Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Quintuple: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
very good of you. I hope they act fast and do the needful

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Ojiofor: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Quintuple:
To defend Inusa, at least his own can be seen just as a mere threat. But for the case of Panshak, he is jovial mood and bursting of killing fellow humans, what an animal.
btw Inusa can be invited for questioning, although he hasnt committed the crime just yet

There is no evidence of killing yet by Panshak just mere words,in fact na small boy dey worry him.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Quintuple:
very good of you.
I hope they act fast and do the needful
Yeah
I pray so
Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by haaryobhami: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Fulani cunts who cares if they kill all of u,very soon fulanis will become endangered species all over Nigeria.
yll will be harmed all over Nigeria,even d sand will reject u blood thirsty vermins

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Another attention seeker rubbish.. lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by FarahAideed: 4:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Did you also report the other MOPOL up there threatening to kill people and many other people on Facebook who post such nonsense too? Or did you report this one because he is not from your tribe or religion ? Please report that MOPOL up there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Did you also report the other MOPOL up there threatening to kill people and many other people on Facebook who post such nonsense too? Or did you report this one because he is not from your tribe or religion ? Please report that MOPOL up there
Ohk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Saraki Wife, Toyin Called Him "Baby" - See Reactions / Nigerian Cement Armada(1970). No Be Today Nigeria Name Spoil For Abroad. / Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.