Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting (28717 Views)

Africa Will Miss Buhari’s Leadership, Says Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by hollywater: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2018
ManirBK:
buhari is a movement that cannot be stopped.
U will be disappointed come 2019.Pastor Oyedikpo just fasted for one week, Ur Buhari team started defecting. He fall sick all of a sudden. Wait until Pastor Oyedikpo do 22 days fasting. And see Osinbanjo defect to PDP.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Moukandjo: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2018
FreddyKruger:

All these idiotic retardedd lazy pigs of Buhari with agressive stupidity will never learn. South east is a no go area for your dullarrd, almajiri Fulani terrorist messiah. Apc is dead on arrival. Even Roachas Okoroacha is having a hard time in Imo state. Better swallow sense since stupidity has found permanent residence in your digestive system.

5%.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Moukandjo:

So you wanted a crowd of 20,000 in that small hall? IPIGs go always be mumu sha!
[/s]
See this illiterate retardded aggressive lazy pig of Buhari farting around. Go tell your ancestral president that south east is a no go area for him. You can hang urslf if e pain u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by mikkyjay(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Just as they back the wrong horse every time, i pray they go against Buhari for 2nd term. When he enters, he would have nothing to lose so he would deal with them appropriately.

Later they will miss him again when future leaders also ignore them.

Not a fan of Buhari by the way... he's a monumental failure. I expected much more.
just listen to yourself,he is a monumental failure yet you want igbos to support him or he should deal with them if he wins, such hypocrisy
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Yusuf54: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
Ndi igbo have Made it clear both physically and Spiritually to apc/ Buhari that APC is a taboo in east... Carry fake presidential talk to the Lagoon...

APC is a NO in Ibo land....

The Judases led by Orji uzor kalu, Rochas Okorocha and the remaining few who are bent on selling their People for appointment and cash will perish with their agendas
And that is the reason why Igbo cant rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Moukandjo: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
hollywater:
U will be disappointed come 2019.Pastor Oyedikpo just fasted for one week, Ur Buhari team started defecting. He fall sick all of a sudden. Wait until Pastor Oyedikpo do 22 days fasting. And see Osinbanjo defect to PDP.
He fasted for 484 days before 2015 elections. He even told us he would open the gates of hell to those who opposed Jonathan's victory! What happened? Are you & the many other IPIGs here still not shouting "GEJ till 2019" till now after receiving black eye in 2015?
You & Oyedepo should keep fooling yourselves!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Yusuf54: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2018
hollywater:
Trash trash trashhhh..Only former PDP members defected back to PDP,,... Oyedepo ko Oyenusi ni

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Buharimustgo: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
sulesadat:

but he won without you guys , igbos so wrong in political calculations.

Igbo's are only after political morality,anything
Else doesn't make sense
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Moukandjo: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2018
FreddyKruger:

See this illiterate retardded aggressive lazy pig of Buhari farting around. Go tell your ancestral president that south east is a no go area for him. You can hang urslf if e pain u.
But you're still the extremely irrelevant "5%." grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Moukandjo:

5%.
[/s]
Afonja skull miner from brown roof poverty region grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by ManirBK: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2018
hollywater:
Boom!
Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP:
(1) those who are intellectually blind;
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity;
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Easzy96(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:
More
yeah, abeg help me view this thread people need to see this article https://www.nairaland.com/4656712/5-hobbies-turned-actual-career
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Moukandjo:

But you're still the extremely irrelevant "5%." grin
[/s]
This thing dey pepper u wella grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Rooneyboy(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Almaiga:
This is highly commendable, the rate at which Igbo's are rising up to support President Buhari is a thing of joy. I'm certain, Buhari will get nothing less than 60% votes from the South East.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Your just a clown, total self deceit.
.....i want to believe you know the truth you've just chosen to make a mockery of yourself
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by buhariguy(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2018
lytech1:
My brother from the east should SAY NO TO APC !!!

They only care about your land and your religion of peace(christain)
this is one thing I hate most.

Are you a Christian.?
And you still smoke, drink and womanize.
And the worst part, you are campaigning for criminals.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by lonelydora: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2018
kalu61:
Buhari is a disaster that must be stopped.

All forms of gathering to prohibit this calamity welcomed.

Ekpo kamalu igirigiri.....imela agi?
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Igbo's are only after political morality,anything
Else doesn't make sense

by supporting atiku ,obj, saraki, ekweremadu, fayose, and other corrupt politicians? , you guys are jokers
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by inyenejo(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2018
SAY CAPITAL "NO" TO APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY IN UR REGION ,,,AKWA IBOM /SOUTH SOUTH SAYS NO TO THIS ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUP CALLED APC, GOD PUNISH APC FOR DECEIVING NIGERIANS
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Butterflyle0: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2018
hollywater:

God is not man my brother. His will is what he is after.

Oyedepos prayer actually was used by God to remove the goats from APC.

The looters and thieves have been sifted out and now Nigerians can clearly see.

We are now back to 2015 . Corruption vs anti corruption.

Corruption = PDP

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by lalasticlala(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wait, you mean you were a Political Science Student in Absu?

Yeah, about 11 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by giftedben: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari is a democratic scandal whom we will not accept his rascality and dictatorship. We do not share the same religion neither do we share the same cultural background. We have said it before and we will say it again "Ihe ehi hụrụ gbalaba oso ka okuku huru na-atụ onu" "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread". Any Politician in APC is politically irrelevant to the South East region. "Ukpala gbabara n'ikpo okuko na-ala ala
mmuo" "The grasshopper that runs into the mist of fowls ends up in the land of spirits"
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Unlimited22: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
lalasticlala:

Yeah, about 11 years ago.
Wow. I had no idea.
Steve no dey again shaa.
I'm currently a 600 level Optometry student. Even we heard his gist.
grin grin grin
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by wingmanII: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
sulesadat:

why are you guys this confused?, you people are good in business calculations but very very very poor in political calculations, the PDP you love is controlled by who?, what ever you say if any of kwankwaso, saraki, tambuwal, or atiku win he will most likely complete 8 solid years leaving you guys once again to start another agitation in PDP, of which PDP will never give u ticket then the opposition will capitalise and field a southwest/ north candidate and win again so the trend is gonna continue, and you guys will continue to be used and dumped just as obj deceived you people and opted for a minority south south candidate instead of you guys that died for PDP. PS. you guys have a better chance in APC if you know you know.
You guys keep regurgitating this same nonsense. What business calculations? What political calculations? Now the Igbos are effectively shut out, what next? Are you guys now in paradise? The country keeps retrogressing every day. All institutions have more or less collapsed including the armed forces. At this pace, the country will collapse soon and all "political calculations" will end. Nonsense!
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2018
the Igbo I know will not vote for a terrorist
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by SarakiBukola: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2018
wingmanII:

WingmanII to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Yeah, like the little bastard you are. If you had parents you would not delight in abusing other people's own.
Answering SarakiBukola cause you don't know your own father. Mumu!

So WingmanII is your surname?

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Almaiga: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Rooneyboy:

Your just a clown, total self deceit.
.....i want to believe you know the truth you've just chosen to make a mockery of yourself

So, you think it's only your opinion that count, You think the people in the East do not have the ability to think for themselves? It is called Democracy and a good number of the South Eastern electorates will vote Buhari come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by wingmanII: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

God is not man my brother. His will is what he is after.

Oyedepos prayer actually was used by God to remove the goats from APC.

The looters and thieves have been sifted out and now Nigerians can clearly see.

We are now back to 2015 . Corruption vs anti corruption.

Corruption = PDP

APC is equally very corrupt. Oshiomole current chairman collected hundreds of millions from government during his NLC years. Ask any banker in Abuja then. Or is it Amaechi, Tinubu or Rochas. Even Saraki was APC until recent. Even Buhari is corrupt. His kindred in aso rock are looting like crazy. Go figure.
Nigeria is so unfortunate almost every citizen is corrupt and a potential thief.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by wingmanII: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Wingman is a title or position. Bloody illiterate
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nwaiberibe: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Just as they back the wrong horse every time, i pray they go against Buhari for 2nd term. When he enters, he would have nothing to lose so he would deal with them appropriately.

Later they will miss him again when future leaders also ignore them.

Not a fan of Buhari by the way... he's a monumental failure. I expected much more.

So exactly what is you point now? You don't like Buhari but you'd love to see him deal with Igbos for not voting him.

Afonja and their skewed slave mentality sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by maasoap(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

But you said Igbos are 5% and are not needed for the dullard to win? grin
What's all this meeting for? After all Okoroawusa alone can deliver the whole South East na. grin
Metuh:

Does those two pictures you posted correlate?
Buhari will call the South Easterners 5% again in his Daura Hut after the presidential election. grin

You gave him 5% of his total votes in 2015 election, deal with it. But you can do better this time around and the 5% tag will be history. All what you need to do is to just stop hating him. What exactly is the man's offence to the South East people because I've never seen this kind and level of hate towards anyone in my entire life?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by wingmanII: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

You only know how to call father, mother is this or that shows how hollow and empty you are. Obviously your own parents are worthless to you.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
behosgroups2019:
I used two major roads in the south east during this Easter period , Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-PH expressways and I couldn't believe the level of work I saw especially from Enugu to Aba with Okigwe to Aba looking too good to be true.

I make bold to say that by that alone PMB has invested more on infrastructure in South east than the entire fed govt did from 1999-2015. That's not including the Owerri-PH exp, the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road, Owerri-Aba exp and the almighty second Niger Bridge.

If we include the human investments in Aba shoe industrialists, the Nigerian Defence - Innoson Motors partnership, the CBN agric-funding in Enugu, Abakiliki and Anambra rice you will only wonder what is inherently wrong with our people for not seeing Buhari as God-Sent to Igbo people.

Well, I believe at the right time his actions will speak louder than his detectors' voice.

I only hope by the time we realize that it wouldn't be too late.

However, I enjoin every IGBO and indeed Nigerian lover to as a matter of urgency embark on fact-based education on why we should support the PMB govt. A stitch in time the English say, saves nine.

Dr. Louis Nonye Obodo
Dear doctor..that same road I used in 2014..work was already ongoing in that road...and a busy road like that isn't easy to just run through and do....Onitsha owerri was already an heaven where we test the agility of our cars as far back 2013 I guess u rarely travel by road I make half of the country by road cos of the nature of my work...most major express roads were on going or finished before GEJ left office even fashola on taking over confessed that there was no government that has constructed fed roads like the GEJ administration.... Apapa oshodi that you guys are busy shouting was done in phases.. From Otto wharf thru mile2 to iyana itire was done n beautifully finished before GEJ left office..I was living at coconut apapa so I know first hand what im saying..... The rail tracks in abuja fir the metrol rail was laid as far back as June 2014 while descending by flight to land ulll see it visibly so pls speak what u know with facts no what u are told..let's stop being emotional let's be factual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results / Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops / Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.