Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting (28741 Views)

Africa Will Miss Buhari’s Leadership, Says Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by biztip: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhari through his poor leadership styles has become an enemy of the southeast. those guys on those pics can't win an election in their kindred
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Ingocof(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
certain people are waking up from their deep sleep
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Did you expect us to love someone who hates us

how do you reason?

Pre 2015 presidential election: How exactly did he hate you? What did he do to make you all concluded that he hates you and he didn't deserve your votes in 2015? Even after the election, the kind of developmental projects being carried out by the Buhari's administration in the south East is unprecedented. He didn't even justify his 5% statement towards you.
16 years of PDP's rule in Nigeria including Jonathan that you ready to die for, what were the infrastructural developments brought to your region?

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
biztip:
buhari through his poor leadership styles has become an enemy of the southeast. those guys on those pics can't win an election in their kindred

You made him your enemy before 2015 presidential election. You should tell us why!

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
uchennamani:
Fact. Buhari's administration has done better than previous government in road construction in the south east. Fact.

Good that you agreed to that.

What of the economy? What of job creation? What of security? Corruption, etc. Buhari's government has been a collosal failure in the aforementioned areas. The question before the electorate next will be whether his government done enough in the last four years. The answer will be an equally collosal NO.

Jonathan’s/PDP government that that you all laboured to retain power in 2015, what exactly did they give your region? At least, you agreed that Buhari is constructing roads for you. I hope you guys will realise on time that your region has benefitted more from the Buhari's/APC 3 years of rule than the PDP's 16 years rule.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Milllz: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Oga this meeting is actually happening RIGHT IN THE EAST. I suppose those seated are saying yes to buhari already and with the network each has, the support base would be massive. This is just one out of very many movements and Initiatives going on in the east where ibos are all rallying behind buhari.

I kid you not when I say, the ibos don't care about what you think or say. They are more intelligent than you.

Close your mouth.

Tell me just one thing that Buhari has done for the igbos?

Don’t just be sitting in front of a laptop and be typing nonsense.

The hatred igbos have for APC and Buhari is unrivaled. No amount of money or campaigning will change that. Only if you master actually did anything to show for it.

I don’t understand how someone will contest for a seat for more than 16 years, finally win it, then stupidly not know what to do.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Oga this meeting is actually happening RIGHT IN THE EAST. I suppose those seated are saying yes to buhari already and with the network each has, the support base would be massive. This is just one out of very many movements and Initiatives going on in the east where ibos are all rallying behind buhari.

I kid you not when I say, the ibos don't care about what you think or say. They are more intelligent than you.

I mean because of the meeting that 1 million igbos will now vote buhari grin
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

You made him your enemy before 2015 presidential election. You should tell us why!

upload whatever u like, buhari will get only 10% of SE votes in 2019.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
ManirBK:
Boom!
Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP:
(1) those who are intellectually blind;
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.
Sai Ecowas Chairman!!
U Are not even making sense, millions of people have died from ethnicity and religious alone in nigeria why put it out of d equation ??, the problem i see here is u think u ar white not african.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Metuh: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

Pre 2015 presidential election: How exactly did he hate you? What did he do to make you all concluded that he hates you and he didn't deserve your votes in 2015? Even after the election, the kind of developmental projects being carried out by the Buhari's administration in the south East is unprecedented. He didn't even justify his 5% statement towards you.
16 years of PDP's rule in Nigeria including Jonathan that you ready to die for, what were the infrastructural developments brought to your region?
Don't tell me you believed those lies on that flyers.

Come down to the East and see things for yourself brother. grin
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by biztip: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

I personally voted for him in my ward in 2015 and mobilised people to do same based on conviction and not any benefits. after examining his reign so far, I have concluded and have started to mobilise for his ousting in 2019. am just an objective person in this regard
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by biztip: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
what some people don't know is that any person can contest election in southeast under APC and win but not a Buhari or anything that resembles him. he is so vilified down here. a
l those people una see fronting for buhari are just doing so for their pockets and does not represent folloeership for buhari in d southeast.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
biztip:

I personally voted for him in my ward in 2015 and mobilised people to do same based on conviction and not any benefits. after examining his reign so far, I have concluded and have started to mobilise for his ousting in 2019. am just an objective person in this regard

And replace him with mediocrity. His three years is more beneficial to your region than sixteen years of PDP.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Don't tell me you believed those lies on that flyers.

Come down to the East and see things for yourself brother. grin

behosgroups2019:
I used two major roads in the south east during this Easter period , Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-PH expressways and I couldn't believe the level of work I saw especially from Enugu to Aba with Okigwe to Aba looking too good to be true.

I make bold to say that by that alone PMB has invested more on infrastructure in South east than the entire fed govt did from 1999-2015. That's not including the Owerri-PH exp, the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road, Owerri-Aba exp and the almighty second Niger Bridge.

If we include the human investments in Aba shoe industrialists, the Nigerian Defence - Innoson Motors partnership, the CBN agric-funding in Enugu, Abakiliki and Anambra rice you will only wonder what is inherently wrong with our people for not seeing Buhari as God-Sent to Igbo people.

Well, I believe at the right time his actions will speak louder than his detectors' voice.

I only hope by the time we realize that it wouldn't be too late.

However, I enjoin every IGBO and indeed Nigerian lover to as a matter of urgency embark on fact-based education on why we should support the PMB govt. A stitch in time the English say, saves nine.

Dr. Louis Nonye Obodo
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by lalasticlala(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wow. I had no idea.
Steve no dey again shaa.
I'm currently a 600 level Optometry student. Even we heard his gist.
grin grin grin

He finally left ABSU for politics? Wow. How time flies
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by MrSly(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Kindly say IMO state held a meeting and tagged South east in it. But for your information IMO has been an APC state. Buhari must fail unless he rigs the election but he can't
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by MrSly(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
behosgroups2019:
I used two major roads in the south east during this Easter period , Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-PH expressways and I couldn't believe the level of work I saw especially from Enugu to Aba with Okigwe to Aba looking too good to be true.

I make bold to say that by that alone PMB has invested more on infrastructure in South east than the entire fed govt did from 1999-2015. That's not including the Owerri-PH exp, the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road, Owerri-Aba exp and the almighty second Niger Bridge.

If we include the human investments in Aba shoe industrialists, the Nigerian Defence - Innoson Motors partnership, the CBN agric-funding in Enugu, Abakiliki and Anambra rice you will only wonder what is inherently wrong with our people for not seeing Buhari as God-Sent to Igbo people.

Well, I believe at the right time his actions will speak louder than his detectors' voice.

I only hope by the time we realize that it wouldn't be too late.

However, I enjoin every IGBO and indeed Nigerian lover to as a matter of urgency embark on fact-based education on why we should support the PMB govt. A stitch in time the English say, saves nine.

Dr. Louis Nonye Obodo
Pls stop lying to the public. APC has never touched a road in southeast. I do not know why u re sharing false pics on net all for political gains.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nwaiberibe: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Who is the slave (s)? Me or your elders begging to asslick PMB? grin. MUMU

The few political jobbers among us can't dictate for us.

We're not yellow-eyed slaves to Fulanis and their cows.

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by kalu61(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Arkayn:

Why are Nigerians so backwards? Buhari again? Really?
I guess we haven’t suffered enough. Our only hope
is Sowore / Moghalu 2019
can these people unseat him. We have to be realistic here
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by kalu61(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2018
lonelydora:

Ekpo kamalu igirigiri.....imela agi?
Hahaha. I see you bro

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Arkayn: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
kalu61:
can these people unseat him. We have to be realistic here

Yes, they can! Anything is possible. It is a done deal. Just get your PVC. They ask the same thing about OBAMA, TRUMP, MACRON. Everyone asked, can they win? It will do people like film trick. If we continue like this, the world will leave us so far behind it will not be funny. Not all of us can run to abroad. We have to fix this country!

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by kalu61(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arkayn:

Yes, they can! Anything is possible. It is a done deal. Just get your PVC. They ask the same thing about OBAMA, TRUMP, MACRON. Everyone asked, can they win? It will do people like film trick. If we continue like this, the world will leave us so far behind it will not be funny. Not all of us can run to abroad. We have to fix this country!

I'm tired of these old politicians but at every time we choose the better .which platform is he running on and l would like to be part of it over here.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Arkayn: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
kalu61:
I'm tired of these old politicians but at every time we choose the better .which platform is he running on and l would like to be part of it over here.

He is about to launch a party on August 15th. Just wait. Like I said, this is our last chance. No more jokes. Get involved by visiting his website: sowore2019.org
Don’t listen to the naysayers. In the end, they will be shocked.

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by kalu61(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arkayn:

He is about to launch a party on August 15th. Just wait. Like I said, this is our last chance. No more jokes. Get involved by visiting his website: sowore2019.org
Don’t listen to the naysayers. In the end, they will be shocked.
lm a realistic person
Yet to launch a party?. Guess he is joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. / List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.