Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley (18279 Views)

INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley by monex(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
The pigs will not like this...

Igbos betraying their people since the time of Alexander the great!

Igbo amaka! Just give them food and you are good to go
Akpabio isn't Igbo.
Re: PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrPolitics:
Akpabio may help APC get significant votes in akwa-ibom but they can't win the state

Political suicide I foresee. SS and PDP is like ACN and SW. Average SS person believes that the APC is Northern and muslim party. North is percieved as raping them and not good for them. Just watch as Akpabio will be humiliated in 2019. APC cannot sell in SS and SE. Selling APC in the midst of Fulani menace and Buhari's silence is like selling ice to the Eskimos.

I sympathise with Akpabio, Suswan, Wamako and other political godfathers who will be permanently retired in 2019. Truth be told, all the godfathers should be retired by the incumbents. This is the brutal truth! I pity Ambode who is still waking up at Tinubu's boys quarters. After 2019, he will join Fashola as ex-governor without relevance. This is the time for Ambode to call Tinubu's bluff and establish himself. His track records are there to sell him in any party be it ADC, PDP or KOWA.
Re: PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please, leave Akpabio to go and die politically in APC. He is a goner. Did Chime not defect to APC? Of what relevance is he now in Enugu politics? Even his Udi pple have rejected him. A sitting governor is more influential than a retired ex-governor. Saraki is still relevant because he still in terms with Kwara state governor and also Senate president. If Saraki wants to scatter APC, he will suspend 5 of their senators. You hear APC counting Dariye (a prisoner) and Omo-Agege (suspended) in their list of 53 senators. Can the person on suspension or in prison vote or form quorom?
Re: PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley by MrPolitics: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amitez:

Political suicide I foresee. SS and PDP is like ACN and SW. Average SS person believes that the APC is Northern and muslim party. North is percieved as raping them and not good for them. Just watch as Akpabio will be humiliated in 2019. APC cannot sell in SS and SE. Selling APC in the midst of Fulani menace and Buhari's silence is like selling ice to the Eskimos.

I sympathise with Akpabio, Suswan, Wamako and other political godfathers who will be permanently retired in 2019. Truth be told, all the godfathers should be retired by the incumbents. This is the brutal truth! I pity Ambode who is still waking up at Tinubu's boys quarters. After 2019, he will join Fashola as ex-governor without relevance. This is the time for Ambode to call Tinubu's bluff and establish himself. His track records are there to sell him in any party be it ADC, PDP or KOWA.

ACN and SW isn't even as deep as PDP and SS. PDP still does very well in SW and show that they can win with some effort
Re: PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2018
...all these defections are not good for our young democracy...

...by the way, it is a known fact that APC have zoned the next Senate President to either the south east or south south...

...Imo state governor Okorocha was initially the chosen one, but he had other plans towards the 2023 presidential elections and also the current issues within APC in Imo state...hence the calculated move to entice Akpabio, a solid big weight and grassroot politician into the APC party with a prospect of being the Senate President now and after the 2019 elections...how this political manuvoure will work is yet to be seen...

...unfortunately, a number of PDP senators and HoR will formerly defect to APC soon...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko / Chief Onochie Ikenua Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.