Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (34731 Views)

Why Akpabio Left Keyamo’s Screening For Aso Villa – Senate Spokesperson / Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by jbtobsyn(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
I smell fat lies shocked
You didn't smell lies when they said PDP offered them automatic tickets to decamp. You are sick.

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by EmekaMD(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2018
braining01:

But, u have never taken it to be sin. It won't be washed away. Let's keep assuming he got no sin like you guys have been doing cos he was in PDP.
i am neither for APC nor PDP. I'm for Nigeria.
My point is the Buhari government is very deceitful and and yet self-righteous..

I'm aware our political elites are corrupt and I support a war against corruption. But it has to be holistic and not minding whose ox is gored..

Like the symbol of Justice, the system should be blind to favoritism and party alliances..

But can you honestly say that of the Buhari's corruption fight?
If the answer is no then this is what I'm taking about

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Godswil8: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=EmekaMD post=69973550][/quote]

That's just it
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Oduwils222(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Political Survival
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Boyooosa(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2018
You are begging someone that is afraid of efcc to stay in your.... O shay o!
Awolowo, can u hear that?
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by ideology(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

After him for what? May be EFCC shouldn't be after him, every society deserves the kind of leaders it has. Pity!

You should also pity yourself because as soon as he joins and pump in money he becomes a saint.

What difference does it make...
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Topmaike007(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Saladin25:
Liars! Even if Akpabio should join APC EFCC will come after him. He should ask Jolly Nyame and Joshua Dariye
don't mind him joor.

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by dahnimoh(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2018
If his hands are not clean let him go and join them. Amaechi is there, Tinubu is there, Babachir,Fashola,Buratai,Orji Uzor,El rufai are all there.

After all they say birds of same feathers flock together.
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Akpabio cannot deliver Akwa Ibom to anybody! It was possible while he was governor. Not now, any longer, where other cocks are also crowing in that state!

What Buhari should do is to go ahead and accept him into the APC. That would make it easy to prosecute and send Akpabio to jail, like the two governors who were recently jailed.

Akpabio is a stand-for-nothing politician. He is a disgrace to Akwa Ibom!
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Hydrolysis(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Madukaele:
.the story sounds funny.
the person that concocted this story probably wants to deceive small children
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by LordofNaija: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Minjim: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2018
oluboom:
i wanted to blame the APC for threathening him with EFCC but then i was wondering why he is afriad if he is not corrupt, then i later realised that if he joins APC then his corrpution wil be swept under d carpet...this country don tire me

What kind of narrative us that, so Saraki, Kwankaso, Melaye and Tambuwal that left Apc are clean? Who among our politicians in Nigeria is not dirty?

We seen two past governors that jumped into Apc to avoid jail time being convicted by this same Apc govt but ppl are still talking trash. If those convicted were from Pdp I'm sure you ppl will be protesting by now.
Whether he joins Apc or not, if he has something to hide- Efcc will come for him
Only Akpabio knows what's chasing him. But I'm sure, whatever it is, it's for his personal gratification.

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Minjim: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2018
namet:
Akpabio cannot deliver Akwa Ibom to anybody! It was possible while he was governor. Not now, any longer, where other cocks are also crowing in that state!

What Buhari should do is to go ahead and accept him into the APC. That would make it easy to prosecute and send Akpabio to jail, like the two governors who were recently jailed.

Akpabio is a stand-for-nothing politician. He is a disgrace to Akwa Ibom!

Now you just realized that?

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2018
adem30:

If you are an innocent, you won't be scared of efcc

This has nothing to do with innocent or guilty. I will be in a lot of problem if the FG uses EFCC to hunt u perpetually.
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Mcreloaded(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2018
The same way APC opened book for Shehu Sani and he is now loyal and they even suspended him on top and yet he remained loyal.
I wonder if it will be wise for Akpabio to remain in PDP considering his own book has been opened, should he behave like Shehu Sani or fight it out like Saraki the Senate president and Dino Melaye have been doing.
Or better still be like Shehu Sani the coward
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
EmekaMD:
what do u call trash?
When it is happening under our nose.

All the corrupt official and politicians that ever proclaimed Buhari and APC are absovled of there sins..
Eg.. Ameachi, Tinubu, Fashola, Babachir Lawal, Brutai, Kemi Adeosun, Maina, and the list continues.

So why wouldn't I believe this?
This is so true
wonder the manner in which you think nowadays.. the ex-govs and present senator that were jailed for looting are they members of the opposition party PDP, or when has hatred for a person become a yardstick to completely ridicule every effort made to sanitize the country.. if APC was a save heaven as claimed why will the likes of saraki leave if not because of his corruption case which he eventually came out clean based on the yardstick of judgement given by the Supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Peacecore: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2018
oluboom:
i wanted to blame the APC for threathening him with EFCC but then i was wondering why he is afriad if he is not corrupt, then i later realised that if he joins APC then his corrpution wil be swept under d carpet...this country don tire me
Shut up if u don't know d reason for his defection
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by EmekaMD(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Biadoyo:

wonder the manner in which you think nowadays.. the ex-govs and present senator that were jailed for looting are they members of the opposition party PDP, or when has hatred for a person become a yardstick to completely ridicule every effort made to sanitize the country.. if APC was a save heaven as claimed why will the likes of saraki leave if not because of his corruption case which he eventually came out clean based on the yardstick of judgement given by the Supreme court.
first of all you didn't know me and wouldn't know how i used to think before..

Secondly your imaginary ex gov and senators who mentioned only exist in ur imagination..

And lastly.. all the people who have been harresed ( Buhari clearly has no respect and confidence in the court hence never followed the judicial rulings) are victims of Buharis personal vendetta on them. I'm not saying those guys weren't guilty but he would've loved the other way if they were loyal to him..

Whatever happens to the Babachir, Brutai, miana, kemi Adeosun, Tinubu, Ameachi, Fashola and the rest.
Or is he wait for any of them to defect to PDP before he'd realize how corrupt they are?
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Na lie !
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2018
EmekaMD:
first of all you didn't know me and wouldn't know how i used to think before..

Secondly your imaginary ex gov and senators who mentioned only exist in ur imagination..

And lastly.. all the people who have been harresed ( Buhari clearly has no respect and confidence in the court hence never followed the judicial rulings) are victims of Buharis personal vendetta on them. I'm not saying those guys weren't guilty but he would've loved the other way if they were loyal to him..

Whatever happens to the Babachir, Brutai, miana, kemi Adeosun, Tinubu, Ameachi, Fashola and the rest.
Or is he wait for any of them to defect to PDP before he'd realize how corrupt they are?
I am sorry I did not mean to insult your person and I'm sorry if I did. I hope you understand sir/ma. the above mentioned don't need decamp before interrogation, but I will raise some objections to some of the listed names
1. Tinubu: if you did follow the political scene during Jonathan will agree with me he was charged by the then efcc/cct of which saraki also was charged as well but nothing came out from it all. mind you that was a PDP govt.
2. Amaechi: before and during his interview for the ministerial position if you recall was called all sort of names by his present government clearing to have a white paper(evidences) good enough to charge amaechi to court but till this moment never did.
can only say for these few but my concern has always been can't we map out a new breed of politicians that can reposition this country for good? must we have to do recycling all day long?
once again I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my previous post

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by 35824L: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Akpabio should stop deceiving his former colleagues in PDP. He has agreed to join APC in exchange for support to become the next senate president in 2019 and nothing else. If he is found to be corrupt, EFCC will still come after him.

1 Like

Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by EmekaMD(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Biadoyo:

I am sorry I did not mean to insult your person and I'm sorry if I did. I hope you understand sir/ma. the above mentioned don't need decamp before interrogation, but I will raise some objections to some of the listed names
1. Tinubu: if you did follow the political scene during Jonathan will agree with me he was charged by the then efcc/cct of which saraki also was charged as well but nothing came out from it all. mind you that was a PDP govt.
2. Amaechi: before and during his interview for the ministerial position if you recall was called all sort of names by his present government clearing to have a white paper(evidences) good enough to charge amaechi to court but till this moment never did.
can only say for these few but my concern has always been can't we map out a new breed of politicians that can reposition this country for good? must we have to do recycling all day long?
once again I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my previous post
I acknowledge your genuiness and to be honest I wasn't offended at all.

And to ur assertion... Tinubu and Ameachi u jus mentioned are corrupt and we both know it..

And how come u didn't defend the rest of the names I mentioned too?

Well. I agree with you that we should try new crop of politicians but you'll agree with me that Buhari has failed too.. failed even more than GEJ did
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by 2016v2017: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2018
EmekaMD:
Lol. So his sins would be washed away when he accepts APC as his personal Lord and savior?

And they're fighting corruption?
#notimpressed
terrorist tyrant corrupt dictator, fighting corruption?
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by FLYFIRE(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
adem30:

If you were born when buhari was PTF chairman you wont be saying this
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by ogunsj: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Jethrolite:
Buhari has reduced EFCC to a dog even more than Obasanjo used them.
as old as you are you believe this tales by moon light. so since the past three years or so, EFCC doesn't know he exists abi? in stead of he to tell you people that he is leaving because of the running battle with his successor and his political son and his return ticket is threatened.
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Enice(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lovetoglory:
all lies
PDP fake news /rumour mongering department at it again. this vultures think we are all gullible. If the likes of FFK, Suswan, and other past governors can withstand the EFCC, then is it the LION of Akwa Ibom that would be afraid?
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by thaprofit88: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/why-akpabio-is-threatening-to-leave-pdp-source/

I just wonder how some seemingly educated persons will just read this news, believe it hook line and sinker and start typing rubbish just like that. Please people before u rush to comment on any topic after reading take at 2 to 5mins to consider deeply what u have just read am sure u ll find the answers within yourself as to whether it's true or not.
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by bender79: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
jbtobsyn:

You didn't smell lies when they said PDP offered them automatic tickets to decamp. You are sick.
Don't mind the ofeke . The defection hype they were enjoying is beginning to wane out.
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Jethrolite(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
ogunsj:
as old as you are you believe this tales by moon light. so since the past three years or so, EFCC doesn't know he exists abi? in stead of he to tell you people that he is leaving because of the running battle with his successor and his political son and his return ticket is threatened.
I see.
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Grahamjnr(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
adem30:

And what happens to his so called crimes for which efcc is awaiting the go ahead to probe if he agrees to decamp to apc? Of course, it would be erased, pardoned, and forgiven, right? With this, which of the two parties is most evil and wicked? The answer is staring right before you. You can't kill your conscience though you may quieten it for a while. A day shall come when you shall be called to give account to every of your atrocities and affirmation of same due to a morsel of food down your throat.
Re: Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source by Ndubuisi1075: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bobo juice. What about others that left APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.