Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers (725 Views)

Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Defection Game - Group Warns Fani-kayode / Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi / Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers

Our attention has been drawn to the report making round in the social media claiming that our amiable governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is planning to defect from his party, the Peoples Democratic Party.

Ordinarily, we would have ignored the report as the handiworks of some political spin-doctors who know that they stand no ground in any electoral contest in Enugu State.

But because we feel they are salient clarifications we needed to make, we have decided to set the records straight for discerning minds to decipher.

First, the electoral act is very clear on issue of defection. The act says that defection can only take place when there is crisis in a political party.

Therefore, the question we are asking the purveyors of such frivolous report is that, is there any crisis in PDP which will warrant Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuany's defection?

In otherwords, is there any other factional chairman of the PDP outside Chief Uche Secondus which is a prerequisite for defection?

Second, in Enugu State, we have a state agenda in which our leaders are expected to implement irrespective of political party or affiliation.

Since his emergence, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has shown leadership in all strata of the society leading to the peaceful and harmonious working environment in the state.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has demonstrated both in words and in deeds that the essence of governance is for the general welbeings of the people irrespective of party differences.

In otherwords, he is a man who believes that it is only when we have peaceful and harmonious state that partisan politics can take place as an afterthought activity; but not at the expense of good governance.

Hence, he has spared no effort in creating just society in the state through his equitable distribution of democratic dividends to the people because it is only a just leader with a just mindset that can create a just society for the people.

Haven seen the unprecedented human and infrastructural developments in every nook and cranny of Enugu State despite the lean resources of the state, we understand that many states in the country are wishing they have Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as their governor as that is also applicable to other political parties who are wishing they have him as their flag bearer for next year's general elections.

While we thank those who sincerely believe that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi can win election on any political party he choose to identify with, we however appeal to those mistaking that imagination for reality to please desist from spreading such rumour because there is no way Gburugburu can defect from the PDP to any other party because there is no obvious crisis in the PDP.

Therefore, we are appealing to the indigenes and friends of Enugu State to continue to pray and support Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi in his burning desire to make Enugu State great again and keep Enugu great till 2023.

Signed:

Dr. Edwin Obune,
National Coordinator,
Enugu Youths Coalition

source is
https://247ureports.com/leave-ugwuanyi-alone-group-warns-mischief-makers/
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Randy100: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ugwuanyi is a failure.
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by vanbonattel: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ugwuanyi is a successful governor

1 Like

Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Randy100:
Ugwuanyi is a failure.
what are your indices?
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Randy100: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Spiritualism:

what are your indices?

As a guy who is from Enugu and living at Enugu I can tell you that he is doing nothing. Maybe you should tell me what he has done.
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by meforyou1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Randy100:
As a guy who is from Enugu and living at Enugu I can tell you that he is doing nothing. Maybe you should tell me what he has done.
boy, if u are from enugu, living in enugu, u wount say this. Ugwuanyi is a very governor.
Justvtravel from enugu and go to owerri. And see the perfect definition of failure. Okorocha is a hooligan.
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Randy100: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
meforyou1:
boy, if u are from enugu, living in enugu, u wount say this. Ugwuanyi is a very governor.
Justvtravel from enugu and go to owerri. And see the perfect definition of failure. Okorocha is a hooligan.
What has he done for the past 3 years. Solid infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by meforyou1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Randy100:
he is who? Ugwuanyi or Okorocha?
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by ENEONWO(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Madam Ugwuanyi is a monumental failure. The fastest growing business in Enugu now is sycophancy by youths, over 95% of which are jobless. A graduate civil servant with Enugu State government earns #25,000 a month.
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Randy100: 4:03am On Aug 05, 2018
meforyou1:
he is who? Ugwuanyi or Okorocha?
We are talking of Ugwuanyi.
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:
Ugwuanyi is a successful governor

You are most correct Sir, party differences apart
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2018
ENEONWO:
Madam Ugwuanyi is a monumental failure. The fastest growing business in Enugu now is sycophancy by youths, over 95% of which are jobless. A graduate civil servant with Enugu State government earns #25,000 a month.

If Enugu is paying N25, 000 per month & the National Minimum Wage in N18,000 who is doing great?

If about 27 states cannot pay workers salary where graduates earn 18k per month and Enugu is paying workers 13 salary for working for 12 months who is greatest? Use your head please
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Randy100:
You must be one of the Abuja-based politicians
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Randy100: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Spiritualism:
You must be one of the Abuja-based politicians
I am not.
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 4:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Randy100:
I am not.

Which governor in the southeast pays salaries on the 25th of every month?

Which governor in Nigeria was able to pay workers salaries without Federal Allocation?

Which governor has constructed both urban and rural roads at the same time with the same pace inspite of the little money that enters Enugu State, a non-oil producing state?

Haba?

What else do you want in leadership or governance?
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Randy100: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Spiritualism:

Which governor in the southeast pays salaries on the 25th of every month?

Which governor in Nigeria was able to pay workers salaries without Federal Allocation?

Which governor has constructed both urban and rural roads at the same time with the same pace inspite of the little money that enters Enugu State, a non-oil producing state?

Haba?

What else do you want in leadership or governance?
I cringed when I saw that you mentioned "salary" as one of his achievement. My brother, salary is an entitlement that every worker deserves. After working for you, you have to pay me and don't think that when you pay me that you are doing a favour to me. My point is that paying salary cannot be an achievement. Coming to the part of building roads in rural and urban areas, I think you are economical with the truth. I stay at Enugu (Achara layout precisely) and I can tell you that sullivan(past governor) constructed 90% of all the road in Enugu urban. The only road I know that ugwuanyi is constructing is that Nsukka-obollo road(I must commend him for that). What am I saying? I am trying to say that he has no roadmap to lead. He has achieved nothing in Education, in the economy of Enugu, in any infrastructural development.
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Randy100:
I cringed when I saw that you mentioned "salary" as one of his achievement. My brother, salary is an entitlement that every worker deserves. After working for you, you have to pay me and don't think that when you pay me that you are doing a favour to me. My point is that paying salary cannot be an achievement. Coming to the part of building roads in rural and urban areas, I think you are economical with the truth. I stay at Enugu (Achara layout precisely) and I can tell you that sullivan(past governor) constructed 90% of all the road in Enugu urban. The only road I know that ugwuanyi is constructing is that Nsukka-obollo road(I must commend him for that). What am I saying? I am trying to say that he has no roadmap to lead. He has achieved nothing in Education, in the economy of Enugu, in any infrastructural development.

The Achara Layout you are talking is where I know very well. Each time I come to Enugu, I stay in Etiudo. Go to Oji-River, you will see road constructed by Ugwuanyi. Go to Udi, Ezeagu, Nara in Nkanu East, you will road constructed by Ugwuanyi.

Workers salary is an achievement because 27 states are unable to pay it. From Nasarawa, Benue, Kogi, Taraba etc. Workers don't remember the last time they received their salaries. In Kogi state, Local Governments like Ankpa, Dekina Ofu etc are the worst hit by non payment of workers salaries. I was in Niger State last week and people were complaining about salary, in Enugu on the 25th of every month, you are sured of salary.

Security is perfect in Enugu. Enugu is the safest state in Nigeria. There are unaccountable things Ugwuanyi has done which I can't list here.

Immediately I saw the news on Ureport.com, I did some checks before posting it here.

Gburugburu is the only governor that makes me smile about Nigerian leadership.

The only governor that respects and sees our able President Buhari's as father
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Sharpshooota: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
He should do more on job creation...

A lot of youths are either unemployed or under employed
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Sharpshooota:
He should do more on job creation...

A lot of youths are either unemployed or under employed

Do you know that Kogi State that cannot sacked many workers yet cannot pay workers salary earn more allocation than Enugu State?

Yet Gburugburu is not not owning anybody a dime in the state.

No worker lost his job under him instead he employed additional teachers, created thousands of jobs through clean Enugu project.

I am very proud of Gburugburu
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by Spiritualism: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
meforyou1:

Please don't compare Ugwuanyi to Okorocha
Re: Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers by meforyou1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Spiritualism:

Please don't compare Ugwuanyi to Okorocha
who is better?

(1) (Reply)

Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worships In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions / 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari / Lagos Tightens Security As Theresa May Arrives Murtala Muhammed Airport .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.