Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi (5505 Views)

Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Defection Game - Group Warns Fani-kayode / Northern Coalition Warns UK To Stop Protecting IPOB / Leave Ugwuanyi Alone - Group Warns Mischief Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Spiritualism: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Figures

Ahead of the rescheduled March 9 governorship and state house of assemblies election in Enugu State, our attention has been drawn to the latest ploy by the opposition in the state to cause disaffection and strain the good working relationship among the political leaders of the state in all frontiers.

We wish to alert the public that haven failed in their efforts to deceive the good people of the state with their empty promises against the re-election bid of the governor, the opposition have resorted to planting fake, spurious and hallucinating stories in the media aimed at encouraging the flow of blood in the channels of clean waters in the political matters of Enugu State.

Hence, we condemn the attempt to use the 2023 governorship election in the state as a bait for participation in the upcoming March 9 governorship and house of assembly elections in the Coal City.

We also condemn the efforts to cause a head-on-colition between Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani as well as other political leaders of the state using the politics of 2023 as a cannon folder.

We are also aware of the unwarranted and unacceptable campaign of calumny which the opposition have prepared and distributed such materials to various media houses for dissemination against the state government in the coming days.

In this regard, we urge the electorates as well as all residence of the state to ignore the sponsored fake news story currently making round in the social media about the relationship between Gov. Ugwuanyi and ex-Gov. Nnamani.

Similarly, we call on the good people of the state never to allow sponsored fake news reports of any kind to prevent them from coming out to cast their votes for the re-election bid of the governor on March 9 as only by doing so that the state will continue to be in the Hands of God where good governance, infrastructural developments and human empowerment and capacity development abounds for everyone.

Signed:

Dr. Edwin Obune,
National Coordinator,
Enugu Youth Coalition

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Sultty(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mischief or not pdp get enough grounds in this state against tomorrow's election I don't want buhari or atiku to win this election

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice offer, stake high and win big on our are game

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Corrosiveman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
4+4 IS ALREADY SEALED......NO CHANCE FOR THE LOOTERS I REPEAT NO CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Buharifanatic: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
why does the deputy look like smoked croaker fish?

is it the weather in the yeast that caused it?
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
warninq him miqht makes him addicted to the Gosple Grave when unexpected circumstances miqht occure in the Electoral house of Assembly without the knowledqe of the head of state and head of Government
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by katedx: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
It is well.
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin..

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by ngmart(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Election is men's job
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by semyman: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Now you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Parada: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Are we talking about the same failed foolish Igbo governor with only Meek mill road to show for entire for year allocation amounting to several trillions of naira n this bastard is not even paying one kobo to God father yet governors such as Ambode Ganduje Udom Okorocha Obiano n others commissioned several projects bridges factories land bridges etc.

This is how foolishly Igbos hide the failure they truly are n castigate of governors that are not Igbo. How many thread have you seen the likes of Amarabae Pachukwudie77 open to promote the colossal failure this clown Ugwauyi ? It is a shame a tribe could be filled with much hypocritical bigots that would rather remove the log in other eyes while neglecting the iroko blinding their hatefill bigoted souls.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Strica(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmm, forget APC or PDP, i like Ugwuanyi. So, i pray he wins.
What i dont like is bad grammar and wrong spellings; this post has quite a number of embarassingly misspelt words.

If you want to be rich, you should be ready to put in the work. Create wealth with a one-time investment of 250 naira and 3 referrals. Foolproof system. Interested? Send an sms to 08027634679. Please serious folks only.
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Strica(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
semyman:
Now you know
fake news promulgator spotted

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Amarabae(f): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Parada:
Are we talking about the same failed foolish Igbo governor with only Meek mill road to show for entire for year allocation amounting to several trillions of naira n this bastard is not even paying one kobo to God father yet governors such as Ambode Ganduje Udom Okorocha Obiano n others commissioned several projects bridges factories land bridges etc.

This is how foolishly Igbos hide the failure they truly are n castigate of governors that are not Igbo. How many thread have you seen the likes of Amarabae Pachukwudie77 open to promote the colossal failure this clown Ugwauyi ? It is a shame a tribe could be filled with much hypocritical bigots that would rather remove the log in other eyes while neglecting the iroko blinding their hatefill bigoted souls.

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buharifanatic:

show us the face of your deputy governor or wife so that we will know how to table your case before amadioha...
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by programmer3068: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problemAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Awon OLORIBOBO
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by VULCAN(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Your desire for tmrw is worthless.

Only one of them can win.

Do you know what it takes to get 15m votes?

Sultty:
Mischief or not pdp get enough grounds in this state against tomorrow's election I don't want buhari or atiku to win this election
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by unity004(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin say no to reccession, say no to hunger, say no to nepotism, say no to violence, say no to joblessness, say no to coruption... in summary say no to APC
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Crimsoneagle: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Parada:

Guy I use to think that u were senseless, but I was very very wrong.. I just discovered that u are not just senseless but fantastically and unapologetically senseless
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Parada: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Foolish response as always instead of list project Ugwauyi started and collected with 4 years allocation with no Godfather collecting a dime.

Okay you know what list 2 uncompletedby this fat fool Ugwauyi that Igbos are celebrating. Just two signature project wether completed or incompleted ?

Only Igbos celebrate a giver that can not show a single completed signature project for 4 years while they insult Aregbesola with over 25 new modern schools, about 5 flyovers n bridges.
[s]
Crimsoneagle:

Guy I use to think that u were senseless, but I was very very wrong.. I just discovered that u are not just senseless but fantastically and unapologetically senseless
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by KingNom(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2019
All politics
Re: Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi by Spiritualism: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Its a picture stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akunyili: I’m Loyal To President Yar’adua: I’m Loyal To Nigeria / Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona / Fg Appeals To Libyan Rebels To Stop Killing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.