Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,495 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

10 Signs You Love Money Too Much - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much (20949 Views)

Lust Of The Flesh, And Why It's Bad To Love Money / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Rozaytee: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2018
biko i need more and more money...with christ
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Mryacks: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Some good points there...
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by jbtobsyn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
millionboi:
u very very confused,

How can some one obsessed to make money be accused to b living above his means
Do you know the meaning of "Obsession". Go to your dictionary and check.
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
millionboi:
u very very confused,

How can some one obsessed to make money be accused to b living above his means

Brother, I urge you to read the post with full understanding. Apparently you lack wisdom to prove a point! An extravagant individual tend to live beyond his/her means, such spends time acquiring material possessions just to stay relevant with the boujee's!
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by romme2u: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Allow me to love money undecided

I love you money!!!!!
Let's never break up

cheesy

breakup will never be your portion.............can i hear you say Amen

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Houseofglam7(f): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
romme2u:

cheesy

breakup will never be your portion.............can i hear you say Amen
Amen o
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by rozayx5(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Stupid writeup
If you live in Nigeria you will love money by force

Cause no joy for broke nuggaz in this shithole

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Sirnonye: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Actually the title of this write up should be
10 Signs that shows you need money too much
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Well how can i be poor if i am one of them?

DSTV don increase their subscription, cost of living is high. Buhari no dey try for us. So we have to double our hustle to meet up. No be our fault.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by twerkjack: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
I love this post, it’s true but I love
d1ckk, money �, n weed more grin

#yolo
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by mightyjosh: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is a stupid post...the most important thing after God is Money...so why should l hate money...lf l don't like money what should l like ...?/ Is there dignity in being broke ?
It is not enough to make money,you nee to multiply it...and to multiply you must hav the desire to passionately pursue money
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by robert334: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
� when you determined to vote for buhari in 2019
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Dollabiz: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oh
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by God2man(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
The society should be made in such a way that people will not seek cash by force. For example something could be free or cheaper, so many things can be done to make money less powerful.
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by injurybaba(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2018
I don't even need any signs

I already know I do

and will never stop loving it until I make enough � for my family not to return to Nigeria
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 1:49am On Oct 09, 2018
A moderate, informative, educative, insightive, impactative, undisputed, undiluted, undeniable, infallible uninterrupted write-up.

With Money, You are Powerful!
At the same time, everything in this life is not all about Money.

Some has money but do not have what Money cannot Buy. Example: children, peace of mind, Joy and Happiness et cetera.

Remember, seek you first the kingdom of God, then money/fame/power runs after you like usain bolt or like a mad dog.
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by uzuede4(f): 2:53am On Oct 09, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Without Money I wonder what one would be doing in this Life
There is more to life than money my dear. Jesus pronounced happy those who are conscious of their spiritual needs (Matt5:3).
The Bible pronounced happy and successful those who read and meditate on the Word of God, for they will be like trees planted by streams of water lacking nothing (Psalms1:1-3).
Re: 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 09, 2018
uzuede4:
There is more to life than money my dear. Jesus pronounced happy those who are conscious of their spiritual needs (Matt5:3).
The Bible pronounced happy and successful those who read and meditate on the Word of God, for they will be like trees planted by streams of water lacking nothing (Psalms1:1-3).

Thank you, but I stopped reading my ex-bible the day I discovered the religious god gives no shît about what happens to us. More like oyo is everybody’s case

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional / Re:The Only Saviour / I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.