Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC (15840 Views)

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / Dogara Not Our Member, APC Tells Court / Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by OgahBohz: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2018
one thing I know for sure is that, they are all thieves !

APC members consist of majority criminals and PDP members are ALL criminals

now over to Nigerians, .

my opinion.

Buhari is slow, Buhari may not be smart enough to lead this nation, but I'm yet to see any reasonable candidate in PDP that can be better than Buhari. (which is very unfortunate)

...IF ONLY A NEW PARTY CAN EMERGE , IF ONLY A NEW PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CAN EMERGE ,
.. ITS TIME TO LOOK BEYOND ..

4 Likes

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by wink2015(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria should start the process for total RESTRUCTURING of our military imposed federalism.

The political name trading between APC and PDP is a distraction from the unfinished tasks.

The politicians are making us believe that the problem of Nigeria is APC and PDP.

That is not completely true.

Nigeria 's problem is the wrong foundation laid down by the military which successive government had failed to correct.

It has brought in corruption,laziness, lack of creativity.

Most of our governors in Nigeria do not think outside the box.

They just fold their hands without bringing domestic and foreign investment to their economy.

The next thing is to run to Abuja to collect stipend and bailout called allocation to pay salaries and tar some few roads.

The lack of foresight coupled with massive corruption by our governors and other political office holders mainly at the grass roots is grossly responsible for the economic downturn Nigeria is faced with.

Talking about the liabilities of an economical endowed north to the south I think this has put too much pressure on the south.

Northern politicians have neglected their God given Agriculture and brainwashed their people into thinking that they are equal stake holder in the crude oil in Niger delta region.

Until northern nigeria go back to the Agricultural master plan that late Sauduana Sir Ahmadu Bello left behind the north will continue to SLAVE OVER NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL.

Northern Nigeria must accept RESTRUCTURING to free themselves from the wrong notion that they lack mineral deposits in the north.

Northern Nigeria is blessed with so much mineral deposits which are begging to be tap including the mainstay of the north which is Agriculture. But lack of proper vision by successive government crumbled all this opportunity.

Until the north tap into their vast opportunities they will continue to slave over Niger Delta crude oil.

For how long will this CRUDE OIL SLAVERY continue in an economical vibrant Northern Nigeria?
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by tuniski: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
PDP , always complaining

Nobody has the monopoly of wooing and i doubt Buhari still wants more cancer in his administration , furthermore , APC won't stoop so low as making a fresh decampee their national leader , PDP is showing acts of desperation

Bottom line remains, you live in a glass house don't throw stones, if you can woo APC members , then APC members can woo your members too

By virtue of saraki being the highest ranking officer nationally in the PDP, he is the leader. Be discerning not emotional.
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Corrinthians(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Hahahaha! The King Poachers are the ones complaining. cheesy

Seems Secondus has never heard the line "two can play the game". wink

3 Likes

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by edupedia: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2018
ManirBK:
They should stop wooing your members when you are busy wooing their own abi?
God go punish you Looters yan iska!

...it is actually their members begging APC...they always try to cover their face but usually with a single finger...yeye people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by BabaO2: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I beg to differ, people , especially polithiefcians will always be aggrieved

Your logic about accepting all and sundry is flawed

but then again , you are right , there will be more defections
The man is right, Saraki is the main cause of APC under performance by hijacking senate leadership, if APC were to keep to themselves by not accepting disgruntled PDP members, they would have been the model for African politics.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by dave64610: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2018
very funny.
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by oladele00(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Who is wooing who?... See people that has almost wooed the wooable
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by tiredoflife(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Since the defection sniper don cost for afonja land grin grin
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by izzou(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I beg to differ, people , especially polithiefcians will always be aggrieved

Your logic about accepting all and sundry is flawed

but then again , you are right , there will be more defections

Tinubu has been building an opposition party since 99. Buhari was doing same too.

I expect them to make up majority of the APC. That's just my point. But then, maybe I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by 2undeee(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2018
This how it works

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Awoo88: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio is hoping to be senate president. Someone should tell him he is dealing buhari and tinubu. He should ask amaechi how he is being play.
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Menace2Society(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2018
What a stupid statement !

1 Like

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Menace2Society(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:
Since the defection sniper don cost for afonja land grin grin
What's this IPOB saying for Christ sake !
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2018
Drakkernoir:
Fear dey catch PDP? When u were busy offering their own members JUICY APPOINTMENTS , una no know.....

Nawah for this zoo oh

Pdp never even tried to woo any Apc members, they left out of Apc unending internal discord and conflict. Apc now looking for every means to be even. Such a sad and vindictive, unforgiving, arrogant and very desperate party with do much bad blood in veins devoid of any ability of true reconciliation. Party of hate
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2018
ManirBK:
Looters looters looters looters looters looters...

una no dey tire? Shameless people...

When they are in your party, they are saints. Once they leave, your misery starts..

Then you keep barking looters up and down.. People are suffering because your president is soooo clueless. His son didnt loot to buy and crash a 55M bike. Has EFCC invited him for questioning on how a jobless and lady youth could acquire such..

Shouting looters up and down and it is almost 4 years... Must you support rubbish because of religion? Well, we have few months to endure your rants...

Keep barking! Happy barking
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Linzo(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2018
OgahBohz:
one thing I know for sure is that, they are all thieves !

APC members consist of majority criminals and PDP members are ALL criminals

now over to Nigerians, .

my opinion.

Buhari is slow, Buhari may not be smart enough to lead this nation, but I'm yet to see any reasonable candidate in PDP that can be better than Buhari. (which is very unfortunate)

...IF ONLY A NEW PARTY CAN EMERGE , IF ONLY A NEW PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CAN EMERGE ,
.. ITS TIME TO LOOK BEYOND ..
Anybody from saraki,Atiku or Dankwabo is far better than a bigot in Aso.... Please name one saint in APC or non-looter?
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by millionboi(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2018
ManirBK:
haba

Are u saying dos in APC don't loot?
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by GeneralGbolly(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Disoriented Captain.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Sourcethe: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Its so sad that a party like PDP can still talk in Nigeria. 16 years of Darkness and they are still looking for our votes
During PDP years I remember how girls turn Abuja to Haven. At a time then Dollars was nearly turn to the only legal tender in Nigeria.
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Sourcethe: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2018
The only solution is to divide Nigeria and let everyone goes his or her way.
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by hopenusa40: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2018
U tag them looters n corrupt and u still want them in ur party. Are they fooling us?
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by excel101(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2018
ManirBK:
If PDP can woo APC members successfully it meant that there's somthn good that PDP is doing. APC i beg you guys should iearn from the master wooers. APC is likened to a man that has big penis but could not satisfy his wife on bed,
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by abiolert(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Woo ke , na now the wooing just they enter another wooing stage because by the time Oshiomole deal with una finish , some PDP go just jejely woo demself come back..

1 Like

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by openmine(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2018

"The PDP has nothing but pity for the APC, who, in its blind desperation, cannot see that the train has since left the station and that no body, no matter the lure, abandons a cruising liner, which the PDP now represents, to jump into a sinking ship with a disoriented captain which the APC has become."
Damnit this level of savagery can put a person on life support...how much more a drowning party.....
cruising liner grin

Kai

Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by emerged01(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Pot calling kettle black. Two yeye parties.
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by openmine(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Rotentina:
Anyone supporting looters of our common wealth will die by Thunder and Ogun in conjunction with Amadioha.
So let's say most of the APC law makers leave APC, does that make them "looters".......?

Even the same man calling others looters,what did he do with the huge funds given to him by world bank when he was governor of Edo state?
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by openmine(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
BabaO2:
The man is right, Saraki is the main cause of APC under performance by hijacking senate leadership, if APC were to keep to themselves by not accepting disgruntled PDP members, they would have been the model for African politics.
....and you think APC without these so called disgruntled PDP members would have won the last elections?
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by bluecircle470: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
ManirBK:
I don't know when will this transfer window will be closed so that every Nigerian will have some time to relax.

Are they disturbing you with there transfer window,...if they like they should continue till eternity
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by rummmy: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2018
ManirBK:
I don't know when will this transfer window will be closed so that every Nigerian will have some time to relax.
you can relax if you wish my friend or are you for sale?
Re: Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC by Enice(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2018
wink2015:
Nigeria should start the process for total RESTRUCTURING of our military imposed federalism.

The political name trading between APC and PDP is a distraction from the unfinished tasks.

The politicians are making us believe that the problem of Nigeria is APC and PDP.

That is not completely true.

Nigeria 's problem is the wrong foundation laid down by the military which successive government had failed to correct.

It has brought in corruption,laziness, lack of creativity.

Most of our governors in Nigeria do not think outside the box.

They just fold their hands without bringing domestic and foreign investment to their economy.

The next thing is to run to Abuja to collect stipend and bailout called allocation to pay salaries and tar some few roads.

The lack of foresight coupled with massive corruption by our governors and other political office holders mainly at the grass roots is grossly responsible for the economic downturn Nigeria is faced with.

Talking about the liabilities of an economical endowed north to the south I think this has put too much pressure on the south.

Northern politicians have neglected their God given Agriculture and brainwashed their people into thinking that they are equal stake holder in the crude oil in Niger delta region.

Until northern nigeria go back to the Agricultural master plan that late Sauduana Sir Ahmadu Bello left behind the north will continue to SLAVE OVER NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL.

Northern Nigeria must accept RESTRUCTURING to free themselves from the wrong notion that they lack mineral deposits in the north.

Northern Nigeria is blessed with so much mineral deposits which are begging to be tap including the mainstay of the north which is Agriculture. But lack of proper vision by successive government crumbled all this opportunity.

Until the north tap into their vast opportunities they will continue to slave over Niger Delta crude oil.

For how long will this CRUDE OIL SLAVERY continue in an economical vibrant Northern Nigeria?
talk is cheap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC / Joseph Nwobike Beats EFCC At The Supreme Court, Gets Reinstated As SAN / The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.