Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (38238 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by thayora: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
#istandwithobasanjo

grin grin
WE STAND FOR NIGERIA NOT ANY DEMIgOD.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
johnaruson:
Atiku, Fulani should wait for now. Anyone outside Atiku and Fulani can come out in 2019 presidential election.
An impossibility,Hausa/Fulani (Apc till-2023),Hausa/Fulani (pdp till- 2027). The choice is yours,pick your poison chalice.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
blacknp:
Your failure is of immense proportion even trump as president and obama as Vice President can not redeem a miserable miscreant like yourself,Go back to school and study Computer science,Information Technology and engineering that you may have hope for the future,

The General from Katsina cannot make you prosperous unless you are looking for Federal Government contract or Federal aid or loan?Innovation is the key to success.
You must be a fool, daft and stupid for:
1. Inability to comprehend a simple opinion of not more than 40 words.
2. Quoting me out of context
3. Making me think for you and your real father.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by thayora: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Gafar14:
Atiku can never ever become Nigeria president. He is a politician with only looted money but lacks political bearing and ideology
COME 20-19 YOU WILL ATIKULATE PROPER PROPER SO SAVE YOUR ONLINE RANTING.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Sleekfingers: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:
My only problem with whoever that will emerge as Nigeria's president come 2019 is if that next president fails to probe and jail Buhari and his evil cohorts occupying the following positions currently:

1.) Head of DSS

2.) IGP

3.) EFCC Chairman

4.) Vice President

5.) COAS

6.) Minister of Information

7.) NNPC GMD

8.) Minister of Finance

Whoever that's going to emerge as next Nigeria's president can only make Nigerians proud and satisfied if he jails the aforementioned office holders now!

If not, he will face fire more than Buhari will angry

Wetin vice president do o..

Obj should just keep quiet. His he not part of those we got us into all these mess.

Atiku can never be Nigeria president. Who go vote for him. Maybe south east sha.

Stop supporting all these useless politicians. I repeat stop supporting them

I don talk my own o
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by PHILipu1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Small small

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Moukandjo: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
bendike:

Pls stop following the band wagon. Kindly provide evidence of atiku looting. Show proof of any conviction in any court of law any where in the world or keep quite!
How many politicians have ever been convicted in court for looting in Nigeria? Does that take away the reality on ground? You think it's easy to secure convictions against top corrupt politicians?
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
God no go gree am do second term.

When did you join Pee Dee pigs?
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
hammer6F:

WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR OBJ TO DIE BEFORE DEMONSTRATING TO HIM, THAT HE HAS HAD HIS TIME AND DAY AND TODAY, IS FOR THE FUTURE WHICH ATIKU REPRESENTS.

ATIKU IS A DEMOCRAT AND EVEN RISKED EVERYTHING TO ENSURE THE TWO TERM POWER AGREEMENT IS SACROSANCT.

THAT IS A DEOMSTRATION THAT ATIKU IS PDP THROUGH AND THROUGH.

HE IS A MODERATE MUSLIM AND A VERY TOLERANT MAN WITH FAMILY THAT ARE FROM VIRTUALLY ALL PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY AND ABROAD.

I KNOW WAT IS GOOD FOR ME WEN I SEE IT AND ATIKU IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME IN COMPARISON TO ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATE.

NIGERIA NEEDS A FATHER.

Are you Ok? What's up with the CAPS?
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Now let me tell you all this Atiku killed Bola-ige justice minister under Obj .. that is why Baba will never forgive Atiku
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by NSK4U(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

grin

I hear you

"Atiku Abubakar is Inelectable. His sins are still
after him '

~ Sen Bukola saraki
what are those sins if u know them?
if u still judge people based on speculations u hear about them from others in this century, then the world is sorry for somebody.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
estyvino:
Whatever Atiku did wrong to OBJ, that must be very very strong

Atiku killed Bola ige ( attroney General of federation)
During OBJ’s tenure
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by dotedote: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
That's enough to be the next president cry quote author=hammer6F post=70001290]ATIKU WILL BE PRESIDENT IN 2019.

NIGERIANS HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN WAT ATIKU DID FOR THEM WHEN HHE STOPPED OBJ THIRD TERM LOOTING AGENDA. [/quote]
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by collinsfhk(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Complication. This two will likely be problem fr PDP if their differences are nt reconciled
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Myself2(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Merimental:
i don't care if u like Turkey or Chicken or nama all i want is sombori who has a good plan 4 dis country ASAP!!
Obama neva liked Trump,90% US celebs neva liked him,Bill clinton neva liked him but WHO freaking CARES...GOD liked him n Made him president n americans ar benefiting 2day except 4 som RETARDS who ar too PROUD 2 admit it...

Ya nailed it bro

1 Like

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
hammer6F:

WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR OBJ TO DIE BEFORE DEMONSTRATING TO HIM, THAT HE HAS HAD HIS TIME AND DAY AND TODAY, IS FOR THE FUTURE WHICH ATIKU REPRESENTS.

ATIKU IS A DEMOCRAT AND EVEN RISKED EVERYTHING TO ENSURE THE TWO TERM POWER AGREEMENT IS SACROSANCT.

THAT IS A DEOMSTRATION THAT ATIKU IS PDP THROUGH AND THROUGH.

HE IS A MODERATE MUSLIM AND A VERY TOLERANT MAN WITH FAMILY THAT ARE FROM VIRTUALLY ALL PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY AND ABROAD.

I KNOW WAT IS GOOD FOR ME WEN I SEE IT AND ATIKU IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME IN COMPARISON TO ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATE.

NIGERIA NEEDS A FATHER.
I don't trust dah man serious u know how they do b4 getting to power after they got there mandate asap like dis them go turn demons
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Investordaves: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
ATIKULATED WILL SEND BUHARI BACK TO DAURA, HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by bluecircle470: 12:51am On Aug 06, 2018
hammer6F:
OBJ WILL ONLY SUCCEED IN MAKE ATIKU MORE POPULAR.

IN ZIMBABWE, MUGABE MADE MNANGAGWA MORE POPULAR

THIS IS Y WE CALL ATIKU THE EMMERSON MNANGAGWA OF NIGERIA POLITICS.

ATIKU THE CROCODILE...

See your cone head, you dey compare Zimbabwe political space to Nigeria...... there are some comparison you guys shouldn't even be doing at all. Anyway as for Atiku, i dey pity the man gaan cos wherever he is now, the instinct in him will be telling him that there is no way for him in PDP and Nigeria as a whole. Many forces are fighting him both in spirit realm and on earth...... Saraki, OBJ, kwankwaso etc.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by donqx: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by truthstands01: 1:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Obj and Atiku should do fast and sort this matter out as soon as possible. There's only one task ahead in 2019 and that is to ensure APC do not win presidency otherwise it could be hell for Nigeria. They should bury their differences and forge a single force. They should act fast and settle in the interest of Nigerians otherwise they may be making a good way for APC.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Blogsphere: 2:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by tomakint: 3:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Atiku got it right on this one!
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by budusky05(m): 3:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Beremx:
#istandwithobasanjo

grin grin

Even me, only on this one.
But not against bubu
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by budusky05(m): 3:24am On Aug 06, 2018
hammer6F:

AS A NATION WE MUST LOOK BEYOND OBJ CROCODILE TEARS AND SEE THE REAL REASON Y A CHRISTIAN AND ELDER STATE MAN WHO RULE

THE NATION AS A MILITARY DICTATOR AND HAD TWO TERM IN OFFICE, WHICH NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAVE MANAGED AFTER HIM, WOULD STILL HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST HIS OUT SPOKEN VICE PRESIDENT THAT OPPOSE HIS THIRD TERM AGENDA.

WE CAN'T ALL BE STUPID IN THIS COUNTRY, THE MORE OBJ OPPOSE ATIKU, THE STRONGER HIS FOLLOWERSHIP.

LET US GET ONE THING STRAIGHT HERE.

ATIKU HAS ALWAYS BEEN PDP GAME PLAN, OBJ AND OTHERS DEFECTED BECOS THEY KNOW ATIKU IS CREDIBLE.

WE IN PDP STILL KNOW ATIKU IS CREDIBLE.

Story, same OBJ wrote letters against PMB and you guys went Gaga masturbating with it, and praised OBJ now he is telling you the truth and bcus it's against ur qwarupt candidate u are wailing.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by rhektor(m): 3:59am On Aug 06, 2018
It is just annoying when these polithiefians are quick to mention God who they never respected when they want to steal public funds
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by bendike: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

How many politicians have ever been convicted in court for looting in Nigeria? Does that take away the reality on ground? You think it's easy to secure convictions against top corrupt politicians?
Thank you. So Atiku is clean legally.
The only blemish on Atiku is the vendetta obasanjo brought against him after having to kneel and beg for a second term. None of the allegations obasanjo tried to stick on him even in the united states held. The US government did not indict atiku in the Jefferson case as the bribe money Jefferson collected from the US company which he claimed was to bribe nigeria government officials was found in his fridge. Besides if you think that $100,000 is any money to atiku, you obviously do not know the caliber of the man. Google intels and other companies he controls.
The issue is that we should not be emotional and follow the bandwagon. The man has said you should provide or prosecute him anywhere in the world if you have proof of corruption against him.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2018
hammer6F:

AS A NATION WE MUST LOOK BEYOND OBJ CROCODILE TEARS AND SEE THE REAL REASON Y A CHRISTIAN AND ELDER STATE MAN WHO RULE

THE NATION AS A MILITARY DICTATOR AND HAD TWO TERM IN OFFICE, WHICH NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAVE MANAGED AFTER HIM, WOULD STILL HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST HIS OUT SPOKEN VICE PRESIDENT THAT OPPOSE HIS THIRD TERM AGENDA.

WE CAN'T ALL BE STUPID IN THIS COUNTRY, THE MORE OBJ OPPOSE ATIKU, THE STRONGER HIS FOLLOWERSHIP.

LET US GET ONE THING STRAIGHT HERE.

ATIKU HAS ALWAYS BEEN PDP GAME PLAN, OBJ AND OTHERS DEFECTED BECOS THEY KNOW ATIKU IS CREDIBLE.

WE IN PDP STILL KNOW ATIKU IS CREDIBLE.

So you actually think Atiku opposed the third term for the sake of you and I? Congratulations.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Moukandjo: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2018
bendike:

Thank you. So Atiku is clean legally.
The only blemish on Atiku is the vendetta obasanjo brought against him after having to kneel and beg for a second term. None of the allegations obasanjo tried to stick on him even in the united states held. The US government did not indict atiku in the Jefferson case as the bribe money Jefferson collected from the US company which he claimed was to bribe nigeria government officials was found in his fridge. Besides if you think that $100,000 is any money to atiku, you obviously do not know the caliber of the man. Google intels and other companies he controls.
The issue is that we should not be emotional and follow the bandwagon. The man has said you should provide or prosecute him anywhere in the world if you have proof of corruption against him.
Please, why can't he go to the US?
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Yusuf19: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Nogodye:
Their is more to this OBJ/ATIKU fracas...the show is about to go down.
na wao. We will soon see fowl Nash
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by cmikel: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2018
estyvino:
Whatever Atiku did wrong to OBJ, that must be very very strong

During the era of privatization, Obasanjo handed the privatisation to Atiku to handle , Atiku been smart in business ensured he enjoyed better deals in the privatisation by acquiring part of each company shares values by himself.
Obasanjo later found out how Atiku would have made himself super rich from onions on his table

So the hate started

If there if there is,something else Obasanjo shld pls do us a favour by informing us on wat his grevs are with atiku.

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by bendike: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

Please, why can't he go to the US?
I expected you to bring up the US issue.
The man atiku says he has applied for US visa a couple of times but has been denied. What do you further want him to do? Take a jet and fly to the us without a visa?
Every country has a right to issue and reject entry to non citizens. Are you aware that Buhari was refused visa to the usa for years until he became president? Heck my friend shina was refused US visa countless times but his house help was issued the very first time they applied for her. It is their right to give or refuse without reason.
If the US had a case against Atiku, they would have requested for his extradition as is the case with Sen Buruji Kashamu. There would have been interpol alert to arrest Atiku once he steps out of the country. Has he not being traveling around the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Nigerian Army Running Secret Mass Abortion Programme – Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.