Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (38235 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by hammer6F: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2018
olagbola55:

Bro no b by mouth

WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR OBJ TO DIE BEFORE DEMONSTRATING TO HIM, THAT HE HAS HAD HIS TIME AND DAY AND TODAY, IS FOR THE FUTURE WHICH ATIKU REPRESENTS.

ATIKU IS A DEMOCRAT AND EVEN RISKED EVERYTHING TO ENSURE THE TWO TERM POWER AGREEMENT IS SACROSANCT.

THAT IS A DEOMSTRATION THAT ATIKU IS PDP THROUGH AND THROUGH.

HE IS A MODERATE MUSLIM AND A VERY TOLERANT MAN WITH FAMILY THAT ARE FROM VIRTUALLY ALL PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY AND ABROAD.

I KNOW WAT IS GOOD FOR ME WEN I SEE IT AND ATIKU IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME IN COMPARISON TO ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATE.

NIGERIA NEEDS A FATHER.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by TMemos: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2018
It's good that Atiku is finding his voice against Obasanjo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by imam07: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2018
hammer6F:

AS A NATION WE MUST LOOK BEYOND OBJ CROCODILE TEARS AND SEE THE REAL REASON Y A CHRISTIAN AND ELDER STATE MAN WHO RULE

THE NATION AS A MILITARY DICTATOR AND HAD TWO TERM IN OFFICE, WHICH NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAVE MANAGED AFTER HIM, WOULD STILL HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST HIS OUT SPOKEN VICE PRESIDENT THAT OPPOSE HIS THIRD TERM AGENDA.

WE CAN'T ALL BE STUPID IN THIS COUNTRY, THE MORE OBJ OPPOSE ATIKU, THE STRONGER HIS FOLLOWERSHIP.

LET US GET ONE THING STRAIGHT HERE.

ATIKU HAS ALWAYS BEEN PDP GAME PLAN, OBJ AND OTHERS DEFECTED BECOS THEY KNOW ATIKU IS CREDIBLE.

WE IN PDP STILL KNOW ATIKU IS CREDIBLE.

See northern man talking on behalf of Nigerians.
Atiku with dented image all over the world.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by abokibuhari: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
didn't know you are the one. All of una don change moniker finish.
Nairaland has gone to the ruling party, remember prior to 2015 how opposition then was free to criticize the government of the day, but these days you always scared of posting something else they ban you. So I just say make I the watch as guess

1 Like

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by sureheaven(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Atiku shld not have responded to obj. Though atiku and obj time had gone.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by humilitypays(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
My only problem with whoever that will emerge as Nigeria's president come 2019 is if that next president fails to probe and jail Buhari and his evil cohorts occupying the following positions currently:

1.) Head of DSS

2.) IGP

3.) EFCC Chairman

4.) Vice President

5.) COAS

6.) Minister of Information

7.) NNPC GMD

8.) Minister of Finance

Whoever that's going to emerge as next Nigeria's president can only make Nigerians proud and satisfied if he jails the aforementioned office holders now!

If not, he will face fire more than Buhari will angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by uthlaw: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
hammer6F:
ATIKU WILL WIN PDP TICKET AND SEE BUHARI OUT OF OFFICE COME 2019.

QUOTE ME ON THIS.
yes and he will be president of Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by semyman: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari's enemies will never know peace, confusion will remain their portion till 2023 after his repositioning Nigeria and handing over.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by IMASTEX: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
ATIKU will forever remain a bad market for any political party. grin grin grin

Atiku should go and enjoy his loot in peace.
Will he hear? It is because Nigeria is a failed country. Else he should have been behind bars by now.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by kayevans: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by aylive02(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
2 idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by kasim155: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Metuh:
Obasanjo should goan die joor. A very useless goof for nothing chimpanzee for that matter.

His useless decision not to support Atiku isn't for the good of this nation but to please his useless ego.

How I wish Atiku never allowed the baboon to re-contest then. He lied down begging Atiku then. grin

Go n find a lagoon to jump into with dis ur hate speech. Even baba uselessness is far far better than ur entire usefulness. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Corrinthians(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
you4me:
The rants of two atheists who dont even believe in the existence of the god they're bringing into there dirty and selfish politics...spits #pmb_till_2023
Kai, bet why? cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by aylive02(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
semyman:
Buhari's enemies will never know peace, confusion will remain their portion till 2023 after his repositioning Nigeria and handing over.
. Boss you dey vex o

1 Like

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by midolian(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
abokibuhari:

Oremussanctus they Greer you cheesy
my guy my guy!
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Anybody can be president next year as long as its not Buhari. By the way, they are all thieves,

Buhari will never get a second term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by bobnatlo(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Gafar14:
Atiku can never ever become Nigeria president. He is a politician with only looted money but lacks political bearing and ideology
Pls kindly mention other past Nigerian leaders better than him.
Without looted funds n have better political ideology

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Abfinest007(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
don listen to obasanjo has being trendin on Twitter since yesterday so let GOD will punish obasanjo trend on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
a
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by talk2archy: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
B
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
hammer6F:

THAT IS A DEOMSTRATION THAT ATIKU IS PDP THROUGH AND THROUGH.

the same Atiku that has left PDP 3 times? contested under ACN lost and came back contested under APC lost and came back?

look OBJ is a egomaniac playing with the future of Nigeria just to remain relevant but Atiku is a political prostitute, he will be in another party if PDp dont give him the ticket and PDP wont give him because they know they need SW and OBJ will never allow Atiku to make inroads into the SW.

having said that i love Atiku's response, "everybody is an enemy except himself" grin grin

If there is one person that needs to be made politically irrelevant, it is OBJ, the man is a nuisance

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by FarahAideed: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
ATIKU will forever remain a bad market for any political party. grin grin grin

Atiku should go and enjoy his loot in peace.

You clearly don't know the meaning of loot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Toosure70: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
geometricaxis:

the same Atiku that has left PDP 3 times? contested under ACN lost and came back contested under APC lost and came back?

look OBJ is a egomaniac playing with the future of Nigeria just to remain relevant but Atiku is a political prostitute, he will be in another party if PDp dont give him the ticket and PDP wont give him because they know they need SW and OBJ will never allow Atiku to make inroads into the SW.

having said that i love Atiku's response, "everybody is an enemy except himself" grin grin

If there is one person that needs to be made politically irrelevant, it is OBJ, the man is a nuiscance
If at all you have better man like obj in your generation and potopoto republic. idiat

1 Like

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Pchidexy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Gafar14:
Atiku can never ever become Nigeria president. He is a politician with only looted money but lacks political bearing and ideology
So, Mr I too know, which of the politicians is without public loot(looted money is a poor vocabulary )? I guess it is Buhari and Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by abokibuhari: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
midolian:
my guy my guy!
See your head there, they want to collect my kwara state from saraki the jagaban of kwara race
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by israelmao(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Obj with vindictive attitude.You are becoming old not younger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
hammer6F:
ATIKU WILL WIN PDP TICKET AND SEE BUHARI OUT OF OFFICE COME 2019.

QUOTE ME ON THIS.

HOW TO HANDLE INSULTS

Don't get angry because you're insulted.
Someone asked if we should settle the fight; I said there was no fight. If one boxer enters the ring and there is no opponent, he will go home.

Dr David Oyedepo

I am sorry for Atiku or any candidate that tattered umbrella of many colors will produce against President General Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Alva2018: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by bendike: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

While he blindly looted his own abi?

Yes Nigerians have not forgotten grin
Pls stop following the band wagon. Kindly provide evidence of atiku looting. Show proof of any conviction in any court of law any where in the world or keep quite!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
FrancisDiote:
Anybody can be president next year as long as its not Buhari. By the way, they are all thieves,

Buhari will never get a second term
Your failure is of immense proportion even trump as president and obama as Vice President can not redeem a miserable miscreant like yourself,Go back to school and study Computer science,Information Technology and engineering that you may have hope for the future,

The General from Katsina cannot make you prosperous unless you are looking for Federal Government contract or Federal aid or loan?Innovation is the key to success.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by johnaruson(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Atiku, Fulani should wait for now. Anyone outside Atiku and Fulani can come out in 2019 presidential election.
Re: 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo by Metuh: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
kasim155:

Go n find a lagoon to jump into with dis ur hate speech. Even baba uselessness is far far better than ur entire usefulness. Rubbish.
oponu, you have nothing meaningful upstair

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel / Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) / Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.